septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
She would have been the next girl, but there was no space left and I wanted to finish the render :) Working with huge file sizes like that is a pain in the ass on my old PC. 16GB of RAM and 4GB of GPU memory is way too low for scenes like that.
And I didn't change Eva's breast. It really was just a special angle.
Maybe you could save up for the new Nvidia workstations, 48 Gb of VRAM at the highest tier XD

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know if you can get access to a CG pack with all of the original quality renders?
The images compression is not the problem. They should be big good enough.You are probably playing full screen and the image resolution 1280x720 is not enough on a large screen to look sharp. Even uncompressed it won't be much better. I'm not a fan of 4 or 8 GB downloads myself.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just noticed that Faye's dress, at dinner table, is Red on White, but if fondled she is Orange on White. Any other color changes like that?
Probably still a left over old image. There shouldn't be any others like that.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The images compression is not the problem. They should be big good enough.You are probably playing full screen and the image resolution 1280x720 is not enough on a large screen to look sharp. Even uncompressed it won't be much better. I'm not a fan of 4 or 8 GB downloads myself.
That is perfectly understandable but maybe there is a middle ground that is reachable, maybe uping the pics rez a little to 1850 or so ? A 1 or 1.5 Go download isn’t that big.
Anyway, the game is fine as it is, I will not complain about a free game as I’m not a patron yet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone know if you can get access to a CG pack with all of the original quality renders?
That is perfectly understandable but maybe there is a middle ground that is reachable, maybe uping the pics rez a little to 1850 or so ? A 1 or 1.5 Go download isn’t that big.
Anyway, the game is fine as it is, I will not complain about a free game as I’m not a patron yet.
Not sure of how good of quality you are looking for, but by using unren.bat I was able to uncompress all the images to a separate folder. Here's a sample. And before everyone goes nuts and starts asking, NO it is not in the game. It is a sample.
Amy_wet1.png

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I used unren.bat to extract the images but I would rather see high rez pics ingame to be able to play in full screen, my screen is 27 inches.
As I said its not a big deal nor a complain or a request.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I used unren.bat to extract the images but I would rather see high rez pics ingame to be able to play in full screen, my screen is 27 inches.
As I said its not a big deal nor a complain or a request.
Agreed that high rez would be nice, but I'm sure that would increase the size of the game files to make downloads almost untenable. Not to mention making the download times unbearable without a premium account.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Not sure of how good of quality you are looking for, but by using unren.bat I was able to uncompress all the images to a separate folder. Here's a sample. And before everyone goes nuts and starts asking, NO it is not in the game. It is a sample.
Yes, saw these images too. At least something new with the goddess Brenda.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
LMFAO. Ivy will be the death of the MC. If she doesn't smother him she will crush his entire torso while doing pull ups. Not to mention that if he survives all that then the overhead pushups she does will make his dong mince meat. LMFAO. What a sense of humor @darkhound1 has.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
LMFAO. Ivy will be the death of the MC. If she doesn't smother him she will crush his entire torso while doing pull ups. Not to mention that if he survives all that then the overhead pushups she does will make his dong mince meat. LMFAO. What a sense of humor @darkhound1 has.
Just wait until she runs into him in the hallway.

gregary

Jul 22, 2017
If you follow my guide you will unlock all of the events. I just simply don't hold your hand into every little thing because that would really be playing the game for you with this one as its 90% of the gameplay. However Darkhound was nice enough to give you a contacts sheet on your phone that displays all of that and gives you a hint.

If you aren't activating events, you dont have high enough stats. You do need to grind out the affection/lust. Once you can change swimsuits, you can look into doing other stuff. This is why I put in the console cheats, because it's the one thing that is too boring to grind.

Wheres you walkthrough

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Agreed that high rez would be nice, but I'm sure that would increase the size of the game files to make downloads almost untenable. Not to mention making the download times unbearable without a premium account.
It's too late for that now. I'm not changing the game resolution and redo 3000 renders. Having full HD 1920x1080 would not increase the file size very much. Maybe by 25 or 40 percent. It would also increase render times by the same amount. But as I said. Too late now. It was discussed in the early days of the game and most were against it or did not need it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
See that little box labelled 'SEARCH' in the upper right corner of the screen? Amazing what you can find when you use it.
It's also in the sig

I will admit I have stopped working on the walkthrough. The games not that hard to figure out anymore and I got tired of people asking for step by step instructions.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes