ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just noticed the game has more than 3.500 renders and videos in my current development version.
So you all get a "celebtration render" :D
No, just kidding - I will be away on holidays until the end of August.
In the meantime enjoy the game as it is right now and
Happy Holidays to all of you!

View attachment 136161
Hey you didn't include Eva with her "breast reduction" in that render. :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey you didn't include Eva with her "breast reduction" in that render. :)
She would have been the next girl, but there was no space left and I wanted to finish the render :) Working with huge file sizes like that is a pain in the ass on my old PC. 16GB of RAM and 4GB of GPU memory is way too low for scenes like that.
And I didn't change Eva's breast. It really was just a special angle.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
She would have been the next girl, but there was no space left and I wanted to finish the render :) Working with huge file sizes like that is a pain in the ass on my old PC. 16GB of RAM and 4GB of GPU memory is way too low for scenes like that.
And I didn't change Eva's breast. It really was just a special angle.
It was just wishful thinking to get some smaller breasts in the game. lol

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
So what girls would you guys say have the most amount of content?
You can answer that by pulling up the event/scene/appointment menu. Pull up each girl and it has the total number of contents for each one. So it would be Alice (40), Yvette (39) and Amy (37). Only way I know how to tell since all the girls, with the exception of Jennefer and Joy, show up almost everywhere.

Reactions: Bantry

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
:FeelsGoodMan: loving the game :FeelsGoodMan:
:eazyHype: can't wait for another update :eazyHype:
:tiredface: are these annoying yet:tiredface:

for real tho the girls are hot af

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Hi all. I have several bugs that arent addressed with the patch. Can anyone help? I love the game and room service with nathalie crashes each time :(

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi all. I have several bugs that arent addressed with the patch. Can anyone help? I love the game and room service with nathalie crashes each time :(
Without specifics, such as what you were doing before, during, after, stats, etc. It is impossible to answer your question. No clue about your several bugs, try an insect spray. No idea who Nathalie is as her name is not on the roster of available girls. Now if you mean Natasha, check that the required Natasha pic is available. "Natasha_event_room_service6.jpg" A traceback file would be most helpful. I'm guessing it will show that you haven't installed the update correctly.

Reactions: junior366
Mar 3, 2018
This has been addressed several times already.

Go look up the missing room service image, grab the file and put it in the correct folder (you have to create some of the folders to make this happen) and then you'll be all set.

Yes, it takes a bit of work. Yes, @darkhound1 knows about this. Yes, he is including the fix in the next update.

Cheers,
Bill

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
okay I need help to use the cheat code I try but I honestly incapable of making it work
The ones with "rsm[0]" in it have stopped working for me. They worked in a previous version, but not now;
for example:
Code:
NameError: name 'Heather' is not defined
//EDIT: NEVER MIND, use LOWERCASE names.

The post that is linked as "cheats" in the OP doesnt mention that, might want to update to this one, for example:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The ones with "rsm[0]" in it have stopped working for me. They worked in a previous version, but not now;
for example:
Code:
NameError: name 'Heather' is not defined
I also installed the cheat mod (linked in first post) - that seems to work fine.
It's been awhile, but I do not remember having to capitalize the girl's name. Try it with a lower case 'h'. Then again I never tried using the cheat codes and the mod at the same time. Your post was a little confusing on that point.

Reactions: wahnsinn
D

Deleted member 586894

I already did whatever to do, and search this forum too but the scene never happend

1. how to trigger pesc training with Extras for jessica ?
2. strenght training with alice and including extras
3. heather is selecting clothes for poledance
4. appointment with aly to show off some clothes

pls help!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I already did whatever to do, and search this forum too but the scene never happend

pls help!
For number 1 try changing swimsuits for the extras. The other 3 you just have to keep working with the alice, heather and aly for them to happen. I just got all 3 but really don't know what the trigger is for each one. For Alice strength you have to visit the gym late in the day and find her alone. Then she asks you to help her and sets up an appointment.
Then she will text you each day she wants to train. When the training is done it goes directly into the School Girl Reward event. When you do that event make sure you do the lollipop one first or you can't go back. So save, save, save.

For heather I have no idea what triggered it.

For Aly swimwear I just finished it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just noticed something. When doing pullups the girls are cheating. Looks like they are standing on the floor and pushing up with their legs instead of using their arms to "pull up". Don't blame them with the size of their hooters. @darkhound1 I think you should give them a forklift to help with the pullups. XD

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
This has been addressed several times already.

Go look up the missing room service image, grab the file and put it in the correct folder (you have to create some of the folders to make this happen) and then you'll be all set.

Yes, it takes a bit of work. Yes, @darkhound1 knows about this. Yes, he is including the fix in the next update.

Cheers,
Bill
thanks will give it a try

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017

pls help!
1. Jessica must be in her bikini (the pink one), but not her skimpy bikini (the green one). Try sending any other girls away by asking them to change swimsuits so it's just you and Jessica in the gym. Eventually, it will happen.
2. Go to the gym first thing in the morning. Once you find Alice trapped under the weights, you will start the training quest with her. The second time you train her (I think it was the second session), when she asks you if you can control yourself, answer "I'll try," not "yes." She titfucks you to "take the edge off" or something like that.
3. You need to have Lacey or another "small" titty girl on the island. When Heather is in her room, go to your room. Try any time you see Heather is in her room. Eventually, you'll get the scene. If you only have giant tits on the island, the scene won't trigger because the scene requires someone with itty bitty DD's to be in the room with her, commenting about how they wish they had her jugs. Happened for me the second day Lacey was back on the island.
4. Talk to Aly alone at the beach. It happened for me at 11:30 on a Saturday, and she was wearing her skimpy bikini (the leopard print swimsuit). Send other girls away by asking them to change swimsuits, then go lay down at the sunbeds once you have her alone. Go through the scene with her. She shows you a picture on her phone of Jennifer in the swimsuit, then asks you if you want to see her in it. Say yes. You'll start the quest. Follow the instructions on your phone. You need to talk to Jennifer at the night bar, and ask her to let Aly wear the swimsuit. Then you need to talk to Aly again. Then Jennifer again. Eventually, you convince Jennifer to let Aly model the swimsuit for you. She gives Aly the suit, then Aly will invite you to her room (shows up as an appointment on your phone). Enjoy!

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Here's a curious bug. Dear Amy was sent off the island 2 days ago, but I'm still getting pool invites from her on the phone. Looks like these may be scheduled for the week in advance, but it's still odd. I didn't bother to accept the invite but would she show up at the pool?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Maybe Amy is still in duty? And those who are in duty of course stay in island 'til next Sunday/Monday night...

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe Amy is still in duty? And those who are in duty of course stay in island 'til next Sunday/Monday night...
I don't believe she was, and she does not show up on subcutaneous monitor, at meals, or in any other scenes.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Just noticed that Faye's dress, at dinner table, is Red on White, but if fondled she is Orange on White. Any other color changes like that?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes