Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to get laid with Delizia, Eva and Renee? Seems like they just act cameo on the game,, there are no options like Pool Delizia/Renee, Have Drink at the bar Delizia/Renee/Eva, Beach Delizia,, And there's no task left to complete,, I'm on gameday 32,,
Your phone is your friend. Use the App on the lower left (multi-color circle) to bring up all the girls whether they are on the island or not. All available events, appointments and scenes for each girl will be indicated with a placeholder and possibly a hint.

With regards to Delizia, Eva, and Renee they have the least amount of content. In other words, if a placeholder doesn't appear, there is nothing more available at this time. Now since Eva will be the focus girl of 0.1.2.0 expect more content for her next release.

Reactions: junior366
Jun 3, 2018
Your phone is your friend. Use the App on the lower left (multi-color circle) to bring up all the girls whether they are on the island or not. All available events, appointments and scenes for each girl will be indicated with a placeholder and possibly a hint.

With regards to Delizia, Eva, and Renee they have the least amount of content. In other words, if a placeholder doesn't appear, there is nothing more available at this time. Now since Eva will be the focus girl of 0.1.2.0 expect more content for her next release.
Well, thanks bro,, coz I got confused, what I'm doing until gameday 32(now 35), was smooching, kissing, gifting n jerking,, Amy n Desire who just give me their canal to penetrate,,
I think I have to thank them lol,,

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Anyone else having this problem?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'init'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1210, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 1465, in script
Zɕ1�O5}h:��v���&@G�о*<�5aTǀ>C : ��3�&7Zf�Qo��_^�B2�=TN=��T#9b}6���>8��\+v6��F�p�`�,�&�����~e0R[���-�1�ա;U�`{��>
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1175, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1210, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpyc", line 1465, in script
Zɕ1�O5}h:��v���&@G�о*<�5aTǀ>C : ��3�&7Zf�Qo��_^�B2�=TN=��T#9b}6���>8��\+v6��F�p�`�,�&�����~e0R[���-�1�ա;U�`{��>
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1175, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\pedro\OneDrive\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Harem Games\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.1
The last line of your Traceback is your first clue. Holiday Island 0.1.0.1. The latest update/release is Holiday Island 0.1.1.0. Search or read back a few pages for the complete steps to do a clean install and update. If that is too complicated, try the developer's Patreon page.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.1
You are running a really old version. You need to update to 0.1.1.1. Off the top of my head (without searching for it) this looks like a long known bug that has been fixed in newer versions.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just some test renders I did with Eva. Short render time, so a bit grainy.
Wanted to see if I can pose her in a way, that her huge breast are not visible from behind.
And voila, it worked :)
So you get an even BIGGER suprise when she turns around.
No idea how to integrate that scene into the game right now.
Well this is a great way to introduce us to the "after" of her breast reduction operation after you kicked her off the island for having large breasts. :extremelyhappy:
Edit: She texted you she had it done w/o a pic begging you to invite her back or no seey.

maxlol

Sep 5, 2017
downloaded v0111
Tried starting the game and this is whats happening
How can i fix it?

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file D:\SteamApps\Apps\hi/game/actions.rpyc.

Full traceback:
File "D:\SteamApps\Apps\hi\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\SteamApps\Apps\hi\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\SteamApps\Apps\hi\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\SteamApps\Apps\hi\renpy\script.py", line 745, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file D:\SteamApps\Apps\hi/game/actions.rpyc.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I have some troubles on unlocking some scenes, all the weight lifting (normal and extras, I have 10 strength), sunbed with Jessica, both Amy night bar scenes (it wont trigger the follows to the ladies room) with all the scenes in the pool with her... but I think for those I need the special bikini, extra pecs with Aly, extras strength training and trigger scenes on the beach with Alice (jogging, tanning), reward1 appointment and strength training with Yvette, Pool and selecting clothes with Heather, Faye poses at pool...

Well a lot more of them but I think those are the principal that I'm playing right now, there is something that I need for trigger those scenes? a specific bathsuit, alone in the room, i really don't know at this point.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have some troubles on unlocking some scenes, all the weight lifting (normal and extras, I have 10 strength), sunbed with Jessica, both Amy night bar scenes (it wont trigger the follows to the ladies room) with all the scenes in the pool with her... but I think for those I need the special bikini, extra pecs with Aly, extras strength training and trigger scenes on the beach with Alice (jogging, tanning), reward1 appointment and strength training with Yvette, Pool and selecting clothes with Heather, Faye poses at pool...

Well a lot more of them but I think those are the principal that I'm playing right now, there is something that I need for trigger those scenes? a specific bathsuit, alone in the room, i really don't know at this point.
Some of those requirements are given when your role over the event or scene (upper right corner of screen). Not sure which ones though so just roll over them and look for the requirements. Having trouble getting some of those myself.

natoh

May 1, 2018
Ok, no wonder you have problems. Are you sure you try install right version? And telling with what version you have problems is quite essential piece of information if you want get help...

Anyone know how to install Holiday Island to Mac??
I have installed it before and played it alot, just nothing I seem to do is working with the update.
I really do love this game so credit is due to the creator!!

Reactions: yeshwanth

natoh

May 1, 2018
So you have downloaded Mac version 1.0.2. and 1.1.1. patch for it using same Mega links as in Darkhound's Patreon ?
And you have installed it in separate folder not into some existing or over an existing Holiday Island version overwriting older version files? And you have deleted possible cache folder too?
Yes I have done all that! Not sure where to put he files, I right click on the game and open package contents and try to see it that way, it dosent work, i put them in the same folder. Again I get nothing, i keep them seperate, nothing as well. Not sure where I am going wrong

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I have done all that! Not sure where to put he files, I right click on the game and open package contents and try to see it that way, it dosent work, i put them in the same folder. Again I get nothing, i keep them seperate, nothing as well. Not sure where I am going wrong
Just a question and don't take it the wrong way. Do you have basic knowledge about computers and folder structures?
If yes, just check the folder structures of the folder where you installed the game and compare with the zip file. It's really pretty obvious where you have to copy the files.
If you don't have the above mentioned knowledge, this is the folder structure on the mac. I don't have one, I just checked how renpy does it during packing.
HolidayIsland.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game
Navigate to this folder and extract the zip archive. Overwrite "game" folder from above with "game" folder from zip file.
Do not delete the game folder. Copy/extract it to the "game" folder and overwrite files when asked.
After that you should not have a folder named game inside the above folder. So if you have "game\game" you did it wrong. The structure has to be the exact same as before.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just noticed the game has more than 3.500 renders and videos in my current development version.
So you all get a "celebtration render" :D
No, just kidding - I will be away on holidays until the end of August.
In the meantime enjoy the game as it is right now and
Happy Holidays to all of you!

Summer_Holidays2018.jpg

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes