Willy Wonker

Jul 15, 2018
Please help with Heather and Jessica topless scene at the beach...

I have them both at the beach in skimpy bikini, we all have lust, love, affection at 100. my character is super horny, raging hard-on, with and without blue pill.

I just cant trigger the scene when taking heather for a walk. all she does is poses in the water. What am i missing?

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
Please help with Heather and Jessica topless scene at the beach...

I have them both at the beach in skimpy bikini, we all have lust, love, affection at 100. my character is super horny, raging hard-on, with and without blue pill.

I just cant trigger the scene when taking heather for a walk. all she does is poses in the water. What am i missing?
the 2 must be on the beach..sales to walk with Heather and Jessica must stay longer on the beach ... to later meet

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Duh, duh, duh. Brought Heather over and tried to hack her monitor. Wouldn't let me, tried several time over 2 days. So I thought this must be a bug or she has a problem within someone else on the island. Turns out I forgot to get her monitor from the doctor. Glad I didn't post about or I would have felt really dumb. I'm sure @Bantry would have caught it and razed me forever. lol

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Duh, duh, duh. Brought Heather over and tried to hack her monitor. Wouldn't let me, tried several time over 2 days. So I thought this must be a bug or she has a problem within someone else on the island. Turns out I forgot to get her monitor from the doctor. Glad I didn't post about or I would have felt really dumb. I'm sure @Bantry would have caught it and razed me forever. lol
Not forever, just maybe a day or two.

I have done many things while playing this game that have caused me to smack my forehead and go 'Doh' once I realized how dumb I had been. One of these days I'll tell you about the time the girl's implant had me chasing her all over the island and hotel trying to run into her. Took me four days to realize she was always going to a new location every half hour because she was the maid.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
What is this from the full traceback? "D:\Grand Theft Auto 5 Patch\ ? How did Grand Theft Auto get associated with Holiday Island?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What is this from the full traceback? "D:\Grand Theft Auto 5 Patch\ ? How did Grand Theft Auto get associated with Holiday Island?
Probably just the folder he installed the game in. Since it is on his 'D' drive it is save to say he has multiple hard drives installed and/or partitions and uses one for games.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, saw this woman washed up on the beach. Alas my sneaking skills were not at a high enough level for me to get close enough to determine who she is. Can you help?
beach-sandy_woman.jpg

D

Deleted member 482284

I just started playing this game and I dont know what to do. I just keep increasing the girls stats and my own. What else? I got few girls numbers and images. Im just stuck and its so boring without any scenes

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I just started playing this game and I dont know what to do. I just keep increasing the girls stats and my own. What else? I got few girls numbers and images. Im just stuck and its so boring without any scenes
Not to be snarky, but what would you like us to do? Come over and play so you can watch us? Your phone offers a bunch of hints and shows you available scenes, events, appointments for each girl. Although dated, there is both a guide and walkthrough posted. Use the little box labelled 'Search' in the upper right corner.

Back to the game. You say you have been raising the girls' and your stats. How are you doing that? The game is like real life, you have to talk and interact with the girls. Each of the little icons around the screen means something or leads to an action. Explore them all. Save early and often.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Still at a lose on how to talk to Aly about Jenny's swimsuit. I have tried all 3 swimwear and don't get to talk to Aly alone or with others on the beach. Does Faye being on the island cause a problem since there is an event with Aly and Faye, which I found already.
Edit: Might have found something. Ended up talking to Aly in the nightbar and we decided to talk later so I hope that triggers talking to her at the beach. Had to pick talk to her and one of the options was "Talk about Jennifer's swimsuit" but she said not in front of anyone.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Still at a lose on how to talk to Aly about Jenny's swimsuit. I have tried all 3 swimwear and don't get to talk to Aly alone or with others on the beach. Does Faye being on the island cause a problem since there is an event with Aly and Faye, which I found already.
Faye being on the island shouldn't cause any problems as I recall. It's hard for me to remember what the initial trigger is, but I think Jennifer has to mention something about the suit and her new design. Try talking with her in the bar first. If I'm wrong, then talking with Aly at the sunbeds is the opening act and Aly will mention the suit.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
The game is like real life, you have to talk and interact with the girls.
Tell me please, where in real life is there an island with a bunch of beautiful girls ready to sleep with me after a couple of conversations and kisses and not jealous of each other? :D

Reactions: Bantry

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Faye being on the island shouldn't cause any problems as I recall. It's hard for me to remember what the initial trigger is, but I think Jennifer has to mention something about the suit and her new design. Try talking with her in the bar first. If I'm wrong, then talking with Aly at the sunbeds is the opening act and Aly will mention the suit.
Yes talking to Aly at the beach triggers the whole quest but I did it when she was not alone. As I mentioned in my edit above I got to talk to her in the night bar. Now to either talk to her again or Jennifer. Not sure which yet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes talking to Aly at the beach triggers the whole quest but I did it when she was not alone. As I mentioned in my edit above I got to talk to her in the night bar. Now to either talk to her again or Jennifer. Not sure which yet.
I do remember that you always talk with Aly at the beach/sunbeds and Jennifer at the bar. I think Aly might have to be alone also. It was one of the more involved scenes/appointment at least with how much had to go on before the actual visit to the room.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The girls stat mod does not work it keeps saying there is a error
Perhaps you should uninstall the mod and not use it then. Granted you'll have to actually type in the console codes, but unless you make a spelling or typing error you should be ok with tweaking the stats.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I do remember that you always talk with Aly at the beach/sunbeds and Jennifer at the bar. I think Aly might have to be alone also. It was one of the more involved scenes/appointment at least with how much had to go on before the actual visit to the room.
Haven't found the right swimwear yet. I think I still have the swimsuit to try with her alone at the beach.

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes