Jun 4, 2017
As for the updates as many have discovered sometimes there are issues with just trying to copy and paste. My instructions tried to make a simple way for anyone to get a clean install and update. Somewhat more complicated with a few more steps involved, but it does work 100% of the time. Well at least it has since I have been doing all my updates that way whenever I ran into a problem since version 0.8.0.0.
No question that's the only way to make sure an update will work. I've had to do it a number of times across various games.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
why they dont make 3d games with models like this ? let me bet, it need to much time
It's easy to explain. The level of detail and quality is far too high for real time processing like it is needed in a 3d game where you can move around freely. Most of my renders (and that is just 1 still image) take between 10 and 45 minutes. In a 3d game you need at least 30 frames per second.

Reactions: Bantry

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.2.0 beta --> Same as for 0.1.1.1 beta

Estimated release dates:
0.1.1.1 beta --> available since 31/07/2018
0.1.2.0 beta --> unknown

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 why can´t i click anything or move anywhere? View attachment 133716
How should I know? From the little information you gave, it could be anything.
Maybe your arms are both broken? Your mouse doesn't work at all or just the left button is broken? Your "left click finger" is in a stasis field? Maybe it's because of the cheat code you added? Maybe you tried to click on a screenshot? Or maybe all of the above?
Sorry, but I feel funny today :D Maybe if you tell us a little more about your problem, someone might be able to help.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Looking at your screenshot I can tell you have done a lot of code cheating, all of your stats and some of hers. I am surprised you haven't taken the time to do some hacking since your hacking level is 5 but all the information for Aly is still at level 1. Problem with using cheats is you can miss a lot of content by increasing stats where some things are no longer available. Using myself as an example. I didn't cheat but raised my hacking/stealth level too high too quick and any events/scenes that require me to get caught will not happen now. Just today I finally did cheat on favor because like a dummy I painted myself into a corner so either I cheated or grind at masturbating a lot for only 4 favor per vial. That is the only cheat I've used and don't see the need to cheat anything else right now.
Edit:Took another look at Aly's stats. You have maxed them all and that means for sure you will not be able to any exercises with her. I think you have "cheated" yourself into a corner. However, you might just try rebooting your computer because all of these games do use up memory so it could just be a memory problem.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How should I know? From the little information you gave, it could be anything.
Maybe your arms are both broken? Your mouse doesn't work at all or just the left button is broken? Your "left click finger" is in a stasis field? Maybe it's because of the cheat code you added? Maybe you tried to click on a screenshot? Or maybe all of the above?
Sorry, but I feel funny today :D Maybe if you tell us a little more about your problem, someone might be able to help.
Looking at your screenshot I can tell you have done a lot of code cheating, all of your stats and some of hers. I am surprised you haven't taken the time to do some hacking since your hacking level is 5 but all the information for Aly is still at level 1. Problem with using cheats is you can miss a lot of content by increasing stats where some things are no longer available. Using myself as an example. I didn't cheat but raised my hacking/stealth level too high too quick and any events/scenes that require me to get caught will not happen now. Just today I finally did cheat on favor because like a dummy I painted myself into a corner so either I cheated or grind at masturbating a lot for only 4 favor per vial. That is the only cheat I've used and don't see the need to cheat anything else right now.
You're both right and wrong. The screenshot is a dead give-away. The active player effects indicate he is both hungry and horny. Aly hates guys that can't make up their mind. Add to that she is in the wrong swimsuit to accomplish anything extra with pec training and she has just frozen the game in hopes he will get frustrated and quit all together.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi, just want to check something with Darkhound. There were several mentions that Heather's clothes scene can happen with any girl. Is this true? I have only seen the scene twice, long ago when it didn't work right. On both cases Lacey was on the island. When she was off I have walked around for two months and nada. Now I have brought Lacey back and presto the clothes scene happened twice in a row.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You're both right and wrong. The screenshot is a dead give-away. The active player effects indicate he is both hungry and horny. Aly hates guys that can't make up their mind. Add to that she is in the wrong swimsuit to accomplish anything extra with pec training and she has just frozen the game in hopes he will get frustrated and quit all together.
Hmm, didn't think about the suit. Perhaps I should play around with Amy's attire at the gym then. I am having trouble getting the lifting exercises to even show up and my strength is now higher than hers at 8, hers being 6.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just when you think you've seen it all Aly comes along with a new bathing suit and a quest with Jennifer. Also discovered that Jennifer has some anger toward me which I can't or haven't figured out it got there and how to reduce it. Gifts work with others but can't give Jennifer gifts. "Knocks head against the wall". Next step is to talk to Aly so I can talk to Jennifer again. Too late to deal with tonight so will tackle it tomorrow.Damn you @darkhound1 for such an involved game. Keep it up.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, just want to check something with Darkhound. There were several mentions that Heather's clothes scene can happen with any girl. Is this true? I have only seen the scene twice, long ago when it didn't work right. On both cases Lacey was on the island. When she was off I have walked around for two months and nada. Now I have brought Lacey back and presto the clothes scene happened twice in a row.
You have seen the scene long ago? When it didn't work right?
Aha... It's neither old nor has it been changed yet and to my knowledge there is also nothing wrong with it.
The scene can happen with any of the 4 girls with the smallest breasts. Doesn't have to be Lacey.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You have seen the scene long ago? When it didn't work right?
Aha... It's neither old nor has it been changed yet and to my knowledge there is also nothing wrong with it.
The scene can happen with any of the 4 girls with the smallest breasts. Doesn't have to be Lacey.
To be precise, when you first shipped the scene (ok, not THAT long ago) you could see it, but it didn't register on the phone. You are right, there was nothing wrong with the scene in itself. And you corrected the phone registration in some later update. And thanks, you explained my long wait. I didn't have Brenda, Delizia and Renée on the island. Not much to do with them. And recently no reason at all to get them on the island.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Having some trouble talking to Aly about Jenny's swimsuit design. Do I need her room number to talk to her?
Edit: I've gone through an entire day finding her at the beach and changing her swimwear to no avail but don't have her room number to visit her there.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
lol I did find the Aly pec training extras scene. The on pic in there made me laugh. When she first tries to comfort him it made me think of someone who was wearing a "neck brace". Sorry, couldn't help chuckling at that.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Having some trouble talking to Aly about Jenny's swimsuit design. Do I need her room number to talk to her?
Edit: I've gone through an entire day finding her at the beach and changing her swimwear to no avail but don't have her room number to visit her there.
You shouldn't need her room number. You talk with Aly about the swimsuit at the sunbeds, meaning you need to go lay down when she is the only one at the beach. Then you must talk with Jennifer at the bar during the evening about the swimsuit. Back to the beach and Aly, then back to the bar and Jennifer. Can't remember how many times the cycle repeats, but it is at least twice for each girl in each location. Eventually Aly will get the swimsuit and invite you to her room. It will show up on your phone as an appointment in the evening.

Reactions: junior366

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You shouldn't need her room number. You talk with Aly about the swimsuit at the sunbeds, meaning you need to go lay down when she is the only one at the beach. Then you must talk with Jennifer at the bar during the evening about the swimsuit. Back to the beach and Aly, then back to the bar and Jennifer. Can't remember how many time the cycle repeats, but it is at least twice for each girl in each location. Eventually Aly will get the swimsuit and invite you to her room. It will show up on your phone as an appointment in the evening.
That's what I thought about her being the only one at the beach but that didn't kick it off but still on the same day so will keep trying cuz I have level 3 info for all of them and can track her now. thx so I can now kick Brenda off and bring Faye on.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That's what I thought about her being the only one at the beach but that didn't kick it off but still on the same day so will keep trying cuz I have level 3 info for all of them and can track her now. thx so I can now kick Brenda off and bring Faye on.
Yes, it takes a couple days at least.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes