Willy Wonker

Jul 15, 2018
my sex scenes thus far.

joy: after Q/A
amy: footjob during dinner, dildo at pool, sex during peeking (both as she materbates and showering)
yvette: sex or bj when she comes to room after nightmare, sex as payback if she wins bootie contest, finger her when applying lotion
alice: sex after poledance, sex if she wins bootie contest.
natasha: titjob in the gym late at night, sex in the bathroom at bar after drinking with her.

jessica: no luck thus far... pls help
lacey: nada...
desire: nada
renee: just arrived to island..

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
At the risk of being labelled 'Snarky', a walkthrough is not needed, nor is it really helpful as you will have to discover most things as you play the game. It's like life. Talk with the girls, interact with them, raise your stats and theirs. Don't want the grind? Use the 'Console Codes' or Mod. As you progress along and time passes more options will open up and become available to you. Save early and often so you can go back and restart scenes and adjust variables such as stat levels or wardrobe. Trying to follow a list of things to do and you will miss some things, some of which are 'one-time' events. Then you'll be back here asking how do I get such and such. You have been warned, but if you can't figure out how to use the 'Search' function try these posts. Please note, they are dated and will not contain everything.

Reactions: Henry73au

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
My apologies.

When I try to write hacks I get this. My version is 0.1.1.1 beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See the last line of your Traceback? It says Holiday Island 0.1.01, which means you haven't updated correctly to version 0.1.1.1 beta regardless of what version you think you have or what the opening screen is saying. I posted a page or two back a sure fire way to ensure you update correctly and keep your saves. Find it, follow the directions and see if that doesn't solve your problem.

Jun 4, 2017
My apologies.

When I try to write hacks I get this. My version is 0.1.1.1 beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Per the traceback file, you're not actually running 0.1.1.1, you're still running 0.1.0.1. Go to Bantry's post and follow his directions, and that should put you right.

Jun 4, 2017
See the last line of your Traceback? It says Holiday Island 0.1.01, which means you haven't updated correctly to version 0.1.1.1 beta regardless of what version you think you have or what the opening screen is saying. I posted a page or two back a sure fire way to ensure you update correctly and keep your saves. Find it, follow the directions and see if that doesn't solve your problem.
See, @poser707, you know that's the right answer because you got it in stereo. :) Again, see my previous comment for the link.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Have reached a critical point. Have 9 beauties on the island and completed all interactions with some except I don't 5 room numbers. So I can kick them off and invite them back to get that information. So I need to look closely at stats and information to decide who to kick. This is a really involved game but looks like it doesn't have any game end routes so just keep on keeping on. Love how there is no lack of important choices to make. Keeps the interest up.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Started getting exception errors so I checked the version and I am running 0.1.0.1 so am downloading the update to make it 0.1.1.1. Hope the instructions are clear.
Edit: It was easy. Just copied all the files in the game folder into the game folder of HI and it updated my save from the older version to 0.1.1.1. So I started a hack but don't know how that works yet.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Instructions are very clear: Extract the content of update archive to Holiday Island version 0.1.0.1. -folder "over" the existing files/subfolders overwriting them. I.O.W: Choose "Yes to all" when you extract it...

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Instructions are very clear: Extract the content of update archive to Holiday Island version 0.1.0.1. -folder "over" the existing files/subfolders overwriting them. I.O.W: Choose "Yes to all" when you extract it...
thx for reply. There were no instructions so I just did a copy/paste. So I figured it out myself. Yep it was easy.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
No instructions?!?!?!?? You all are funny.

I saw that post but all I had to do was download the update, unzip it and then copy the 20 or so files in the game folder and then paste them into the HI game folder. Now I may have created a bug doing it that way but it's livable. Some of the screens when groping girls have incomplete images (some of the girls are gray and not the fleshed out figure) but some are complete but is doesn't really bother me. I found it a it comical so I just play on and haven't gotten any exception screens so all good. Honestly when I said there were no instruction, as noted on OP, I was right. The update I downloaded had absolutely no instructions contained in it. I was expecting to see the same thing you posted but nada.
So I believe you when you say that what you wrote works it much simpler for me to just copy/paste the files from the update to the HI/game folder overwriting them. To repeat the 0.1.1.1 update download does not have any instructions.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just found them under installation spoiler on the OP and yes they are clear. I just did exactly that without reading that spoiler. BTW when you load a 0.1.0.1 save it tells you and then converts it to 0.1.1.1, smooth as silk.
Edit:Forgot one thing. The main game folder is still named HI 0.1.0.1 but when the game launches it is 0.1.1.1 beta.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I saw that post but all I had to do was download the update, unzip it and then copy the 20 or so files in the game folder and then paste them into the HI game folder. Now I may have created a bug doing it that way but it's livable. Some of the screens when groping girls have incomplete images (some of the girls are gray and not the fleshed out figure) but some are complete but is doesn't really bother me. I found it a it comical so I just play on and haven't gotten any exception screens so all good. Honestly when I said there were no instruction, as noted on OP, I was right. The update I downloaded had absolutely no instructions contained in it. I was expecting to see the same thing you posted but nada.
So I believe you when you say that what you wrote works it much simpler for me to just copy/paste the files from the update to the HI/game folder overwriting them. To repeat the 0.1.1.1 update download does not have any instructions.
It is not a bug. It is a fully intended behaviour that I programmed into the game to allow the groping action for all girls, even though the real images are not all finished yet. The placeholder images are specifically created and added to the game for that purpose. How on earth should the game know to automatically create these images and display them instead of the image with the real girl?
About instructions. If you get the update from my patreon page, there are instructions:

About that one:
"The main game folder is still named HI 0.1.0.1"
You can name the folders any way you like. It is not my doing. It is a result of how you extracted the zip file. Probably the zip file was named "HI 0.1.0.1"

Reactions: Bantry

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
It is not a bug. It is a fully intended behaviour that I programmed into the game to allow the groping action for all girls, even though the real images are not all finished yet. The placeholder images are specifically created and added to the game for that purpose. How on earth should the game know to automatically create these images and display them instead of the image with the real girl?
About instructions. If you get the update from my patreon page, there are instructions:

About that one:
"The main game folder is still named HI 0.1.0.1"
You can name the folders any way you like. It is not my doing. It is a result of how you extracted the zip file. Probably the zip file was named "HI 0.1.0.1"
thx for clearing that up on the images and yes the file I downloaded was the 0.1.0.1 from the OP and I might rename it to reflect 0.1.1.1 but not sure it makes any difference going forward. Renpy is great at finding save files.

This is a great game and easy to get immersed in. Runs smooth and glad that isn't a bug.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yvette scene : I can't get the picture where you watch her masturbating and get caught at climax.
I've lowered my sneaking skill to 1 before the last sneaking check at Yvette climax to no avail.
Anyone succeeded getting this picture ?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The mannequin is an old solution used before in the same manner.

I assume we can subscribe the surprise at seeing it again to an expanded base seeing it for the first time (or human forgetfulness)

Anyways,

Looking at those placeholders (in !none folder), funny enough it is the only place now a days that Yvettes old swimsuit exists in the game.

The poor mannequin, it did not have enough Holiday Island inc favor to upgrade its suit when Yvette did :) It should clearly trade some of the groping it is getting for some company favor (and maybe an upgraded watch to shop the suit too :p)

(I am not suggesting the placeholders should be updated. would be wasteful. simply caught my eye and humor to notice it)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes