darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here are more, but fortunately they are, almost, all in one event.
All: In general, whenever you have “<some statement> [PlayerName].”, you can replace add a comma <some statement>, [PlayerName].”

0.1.1.1: Yvette masturbation event
“Open the door some more and put you head inside to get a better view. (You might get caught)”
Replace you with your.

“Tell her you just want to keep her some company”.”
Either replace keep with give (give her some company) or remove some (keep her company).

“Just to keep you some company”
Same as above.

“Quietly leaver her room.”
Replace leaver with leave.

“You open the door some more, push your head through the door slit…”
Replace door slit with door crack or crack. Door slit or slot is generally something one pushed mail through.

“You set her down trying to avoid that she feels you dick all over her body.”
Not clear what this one is saying. It could say two different things so either (1) “You set her down trying to ignore that she’s feeling your dick all over her body.”, or (2) “You set her down trying to avoid stroking your dick all over her body.” Depending on whichever one turns you on.

“The way her huge tits are resisting to be concealed by the robe.”
Either (1) replace resisting with refusing, (2) replace "are resisting to be concealed" with resist concealment", or (3) replace to be with being. Also same change in next line of description.

“…without the training and the constand exposure to all these hot girls on this island.
Replace constand with constant.

“You better don’t play too long or you won’t have much fun with me any more.”
Try “You’d better not play too long or …” but “any more” (anymore) sounds final. You might want “You’d better not play too much or we won’t have fun for long.”

“…leanig forward and pushing out her huge melons.”
Replace leanig with leaning.
This active/passive stuff is driving me nuts :D
I know that some of what I wrote didn't sound right, but if I take too long for each and every sentence I won't get anything done. Thanks for the changes and typo corrections. Sounds much better now.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
This active/passive stuff is driving me nuts :D
I know that some of what I wrote didn't sound right, but if I take too long for each and every sentence I won't get anything done. Thanks for the changes and typo corrections. Sounds much better now.
You're doing a great job. I would be completely hopeless if I had to deal with der, die, and das.

Reactions: darkhound1

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The girls do not change their appearance. You choices influence which girls will be on the island.
It is big breast game. There is no option for small in the selections. It's Full / Large / Huge for breast sizes. So that's what you get.
Three girls are considered Full:
Lacey - DD
Brenda - E
Delizia - E

One of the "Large" girls doesn't look that big in game as well.
Renée - F/G

All the others have large or huge breasts.
Oh well, one can always hope. :biggrin:

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
A general, maybe obvious, question:
While doing beach walk events, is it fair to say that if you get to the "look at her breasts and cleavage" or "look at her butt" events, you have selected the appropriate outfit for the girl?

I ask because I believe I have figured out all of the appropriate costumes but the beach walk still ends immediately after the look, look again or compliment, stage even after controlling for all other factors (I think).

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Here are a few more typos
0.1.1.1: Yvette removing sexy top at reception:
The removing stiffness part isn’t really working for you…
…the amazing sight of her stretched out bare chest has quit the opposite effect on you.
Replace quit with quite. Replace stretched with thrust (stretched might be appropriate if her nipples were being pulled, but the pressure is from the other side in this case)

Player: “OMG Yvette! What a cleavage!
Remove the a “What cleavage!”

0.1.1.1: Ivy breast bump and sex:
Ivy: You dick is exactly like it want it to be right now.
Try: Your dick is exactly like I want it right now, or else, Your dick is exactly where it wants to be right now.

You worry for a moment what would happen if she puts all her weight on you…
Either “what will happen if she puts” or “what would happen if she put”

Seeing you worried face…
Replace you with your

Ivy: “Don’t worry [PlayerName]. I won’t crush you between my thighs or under by pussy. *smiles*
Replace by with my, but do you mean “under my crotch” or “with my pussy” (urk)?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Is this game just one big mess of RNG, even with cheats? I see no walkthrough.
You do not need any "walk through". Try play it through. What's the point in having someone else's to-do-list if you can have the pleasure of finding it yourself. Following some list kills the whole point of playing Holiday Island at all...

Reactions: Bantry

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
To continue Rock H.'s proof-reading: When meeting Joy first time: "OMG, her semi transparaent thong doesn't leave much to the imagination..."

I'm not a native in English but I see something is wrong in that one...

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
To continue Rock H.'s proof-reading: When meeting Joy first time: "OMG, her semi transparaent thong doesn't leave much to the imagination..."

Now how did I miss that!? I must have been looking at her semi-transparent thong. Joy is, quite, one of my favorites.

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
Am I doing something wrong, or hacking is broken atm?

Also, how to trigger Eve's weightlifting scene? Thanks!

natoh

May 1, 2018
Struggling to apply the update, nothing im doing is working :(
I loved this game, playing on Mac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Am I doing something wrong, or hacking is broken atm?

Also, how to trigger Eve's weightlifting scene? Thanks!
Struggling to apply the update, nothing im doing is working :(
I loved this game, playing on Mac
Kind of hard to answer your questions when you don't tell us what you have tried and what is happening. Not even a traceback file.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here are a few more typos
0.1.1.1: Yvette removing sexy top at reception:
The removing stiffness part isn’t really working for you…
…the amazing sight of her stretched out bare chest has quit the opposite effect on you.
Replace quit with quite. Replace stretched with thrust (stretched might be appropriate if her nipples were being pulled, but the pressure is from the other side in this case)

Player: “OMG Yvette! What a cleavage!
Remove the a “What cleavage!”

0.1.1.1: Ivy breast bump and sex:
Ivy: You dick is exactly like it want it to be right now.
Try: Your dick is exactly like I want it right now, or else, Your dick is exactly where it wants to be right now.

You worry for a moment what would happen if she puts all her weight on you…
Either “what will happen if she puts” or “what would happen if she put”

Seeing you worried face…
Replace you with your

Ivy: “Don’t worry [PlayerName]. I won’t crush you between my thighs or under by pussy. *smiles*
Replace by with my, but do you mean “under my crotch” or “with my pussy” (urk)?
Thanks again, all fixed.
May I suggest you send the corrections as a note (PN/PM) here on the forum.
I'm happy that you help me out with corrections, but I'm not sure everyone wants to see the posts in this thread.
It's hard enough to follow as it is already :)

Reactions: UncleVT and Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

Also fixed. This word is really really hard to write... :D

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, my phone is only showing 5 available interactions with Eva. Since the walk on the beach and weightlifting have been added just to name a couple, I would think there would be more. I know we had to add a code in the console to enable her sexting, was wondering if we needed to add something else. Thanks.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1, my phone is only showing 5 available interactions with Eva. Since the walk on the beach and weightlifting have been added just to name a couple, I would think there would be more. I know we had to add a code in the console to enable her sexting, was wondering if we needed to add something else. Thanks.
You should have:
Appointments: 2 -> Poker, Poker win
Events: 3 -> Arrival, sexting (tease), sexting (topless)
Scenes: 7 -> workout weight lifting, workout weight lifting breasts exposed, workout weight lifting titfuck, workout pecs, Walk on the beach, play in the pool, swim in the pool

I've checked the version update code. All characters did get an update to the events and scenes in 0.1.1.1
If you have less available for Eva, can you please check your game version and tell me what is missing on your phone.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, thank you for the reply. Some conflicting info is what I see. Here it is.
Opening screen says 0.1.1.1 beta, however the 'About' tab when opened says,
Holiday Island version 0.1.1.0.

My phone shows these interactions for Eva:

Appointments: 2 -> Poker, Poker win.
Events: 1 -> Arrival.
Scenes: 2 -> Workout pecs, Swim in the pool.

I added the code to receive the sexting from her which I now do, but nothing else. Probably why I haven't been able to trigger the weightlifting extra scene.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes