darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1, thank you for the reply. Some conflicting info is what I see. Here it is.
Opening screen says 0.1.1.1 beta, however the 'About' tab when opened says,
Holiday Island version 0.1.1.0.

My phone shows these interactions for Eva:

Appointments: 2 -> Poker, Poker win.
Events: 1 -> Arrival.
Scenes: 2 -> Workout pecs, Swim in the pool.

I added the code to receive the sexting from her which I now do, but nothing else. Probably why I haven't been able to trigger the weightlifting extra scene.
Strange. Try deleting the cache folder, restart the game and have another look in the about tab.
If it say 0.1.1.1 now, open a save. If it gets auto updated to 0.1.1.1 all is good.
If the game "thinks" it's already 0.1.1.1, after loading the save, open the console and type:
call version_updates_0110()
to manually do the necessary updates
This should fix it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you! Already tried deleting the cache folder, remembered that trick from an early version. Let me try the console code. I'll report back in a few.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Success! Well partially anyway. Still missing these two interactions:
Workout weight lifting breasts exposed, Workout weight lifting titfuck

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
I tried adding the version patch but am still not getting the latest one, can anyone help please

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I tried adding the version patch but am still not getting the latest one, can anyone help please
A little more info please. You must tell us exactly what you actually did in trying to update. Also what info, if any is the opening screen or 'About' tab saying is the version number.

Reactions: Henry73au

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
A little more info please. You must tell us exactly what you actually did in trying to update. Also what info, if any is the opening screen or 'About' tab saying is the version number.
I downloaded the 0.1.0.1 version for pc, unzipped it and then downloaded the patch 0.1.1.1 version for pc, unzipped that to to what I thought was the correct spot. the game folder in the 0.1.0.1 unzipped version.
it is saying the version number is 0.1.0.1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Open the 'Game" folder and find the folder 'saves'. Now copy that somewhere so you can find it again. Another hard drive, usb stick, desktop, wherever. Now delete the Holiday Island folder from you drive. Open the 'C' driver and find the folder 'Users'. Under that will be a folder with your name. Open that folder and find the folder 'Appdata' and the 'Roaming' folder within that one. In that folder will be a 'Renpy' folder. Delete it.

Now go to @darkhound1's Patreon page and download the game from the link for (version 0.1.0.0 beta) and then download the (Update to 0.1.1.1 beta). Now you're ready to install the game. Unzip 0.1.0.0 beta and install as you normally would. Now unzip the update to 01.1.1.1 beta somewhere else. You'll have a folder labelled 'Game'. Open that folder and copy everything inside it, don't just copy the folder. Now go to where you installed 0.1.0.0 beta and open the folder and find the folder "Game'. Open it and paste everything into it. When it asks, say you want to replace all files.

Now find your 'Saves' folder and copy it (the folder). Back to the game folder of the completed install and update. Paste the 'Saves' folder into the 'Game' folder. Start the game and you should be good to go. You'll probably get a message saying you save has to be updated which the game will do for you. Yes, it was long winded, but I hope it solves your issues.

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Open the 'Game" folder and find the folder 'saves'. Now copy that somewhere so you can find it again. Another hard drive, usb stick, desktop, wherever. Now delete the Holiday Island folder from you drive. Open the 'C' driver and find the folder 'Users'. Under that will be a folder with your name. Open that folder and find the folder 'Appdata' and the 'Roaming' folder within that one. In that folder will be a 'Renpy' folder. Delete it.

Now go tp @darkhound1's Patreon page and download the game from the link for (version 0.1.0.0 beta) and then download the (Update to 0.1.1.1 beta). Now you're ready to install the game. Unzip 0.1.0.0 beta and install as you normally would. Now unzip the update to 01.1.1.1 beta somewhere else. You'll have a folder labelled 'Game'. Open that folder and copy everything inside it, don't just copy the folder. Now go to where you installed 0.1.0.0 beta and open the folder and find the folder "Game'. Open it and paste everything into it. When it asks, say you want to replace all files.

Now find your 'Saves' folder and copy it (the folder). Back to the game folder of the completed install and update. Past the 'Saves' folder into the 'Game' folder. Start the game and you should be good to go. You'll probably get a message saying you save has to be updated which the game will do for you. Yes, it was long winded, but I hope it solves your issues.
thank you heaps but I am really not that tech savvy, perhaps the game maker will put it all together without needing to update anything.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks again, all fixed.
May I suggest you send the corrections as a note (PN/PM) here on the forum.
I'm happy that you help me out with corrections, but I'm not sure everyone wants to see the posts in this thread.
It's hard enough to follow as it is already :)
Happy to do so. Was not initially able to send PN/PM due to being new registrant. Also, you may get reports of same issues over and over again, but I do see the point.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
This is a curious game that has a lot of randomization. The developer is obviously a pro at coding if nothing else so kudos for that. Other than that I have a hard time to squeeze any sex scenes out of this game, many hours of gameplay seduced maxed out all my girls and so far only got a blowjob in the bar, a sex scene in a room and a footjob, and a titjob that was just 1 picture, 2 of these were with the same girl, so what about the other 6 girls? I was mainly interested in Lacey but apparently she's the least likely one to have sex with you lmao

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Oh and by the way the cheat link is dead, and scouting the code I found there is an add-on. Cheat by someone called kinnelman or smthn, judging by the code it's a simple add-on so ... Where is it?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This is a curious game that has a lot of randomization. The developer is obviously a pro at coding if nothing else so kudos for that. Other than that I have a hard time to squeeze any sex scenes out of this game, many hours of gameplay seduced maxed out all my girls and so far only got a blowjob in the bar, a sex scene in a room and a footjob, and a titjob that was just 1 picture, 2 of these were with the same girl, so what about the other 6 girls? I was mainly interested in Lacey but apparently she's the least likely one to have sex with you lmao
You, like many of us have a soft spot in our hearts for Lacey. Alas most everyone else likes large breasted women and they get the most attention, scenes, etc. Best suggestion is to look at your phone and the lower left app (kind of looks like a multicolor star) will bring up all available girls whether they are on the island or not. You can click on them and see the available interactions such as scenes, appointments and events. Some even have hints to help you along. After a couple weeks on the island you'll get the ability to invite new girls to the island and send others home. That way eventually you'll see all the girls.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Oh and by the way the cheat link is dead, and scouting the code I found there is an add-on. Cheat by someone called kinnelman or smthn, judging by the code it's a simple add-on so ... Where is it?
You may try this...

I prefer the console codes, but that's just me. They are listed somewhere amongst this thread, just do a search for them.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
Oh no I know to get some stuff via console, such as girls lust, max out my stats or get some company favor, couldn't figure out how to get affection or love though, also the above thing is in the game, it's just it's missing a file obviously that contains the cheats, it's like a second phone, appears as such next to your usually phone too

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
At 15+ girls, hoping for one specific is only for the very patient.

That said Patreon up, put the vote in.

Darkhound has been quite generous to the minority side compared to their voting strength

So if you think Lacy should get some renders before her competitors (Delizia, Brenda and Renee) and a bit here and there beyond her voting block (the generosity part) then giving her a boost on patreon when the opportunity present itself is the way to go

That aside,

I never took much to Ivy. But find I am currently rather warming up to the new Ivy on the patreon. Small changes to her face, but seems quite promising (it being presented with a killer pose helps of course :p).

Reactions: Bantry

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey guys and gals,
I'm happy to present you the winning costume of the 5$+ patron poll for Heather's pole dance.

The Misty costume got 54% of the votes and was the clear winner.
The Harley Quinn outfit got 29% of the votes which results in a second place.
Police officer got 17% and came in last of the three.

So you will get Heather doing a super sexy pole dance for you in 0.1.2 beta. Maybe there is even more for you in it :)

The above image is an original preview from inside the game.

Darkhound

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
I've added another feature that should come in handy. You can now adjust the textbox transparency to your liking.

The setting can be found in the preferences and is stored as a game variable. So you don't have to set it every time you load a game.

Ivy gets a new scene at the pool. I've also made some smaller adjustments to her face to hopefully make her look better.

I hope you like the new feature. and the Ivy render.

Darkhound

kakademona11

Jan 28, 2018
Oh, another great update ahead. I love new options. I also have a question. Is there any way to find out girls' age? Or is it going to be implemented in future?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Question? Has Tyra Banks sued you yet @darkhound1 . Jennifer looks a lot like her. Finally foune the "Joy" of being on an island with all those woman. Let the titfights begin.

Reactions: junior366

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

Now go tp @darkhound1's Patreon page and download the game from the link for (version 0.1.0.0 beta) and then download the (Update to 0.1.1.1 beta). Now you're ready to install the game. Unzip 0.1.0.0 beta and install as you normally would. Now unzip the update to 01.1.1.1 beta somewhere else. You'll have a folder labelled 'Game'. Open that folder and copy everything inside it, don't just copy the folder. Now go to where you installed 0.1.0.0 beta and open the folder and find the folder "Game'. Open it and paste everything into it. When it asks, say you want to replace all files.

Now find your 'Saves' folder and copy it (the folder). Back to the game folder of the completed install and update. Past the 'Saves' folder into the 'Game' folder. Start the game and you should be good to go. You'll probably get a message saying you save has to be updated which the game will do for you. Yes, it was long winded, but I hope it solves your issues.
Bantry, it may not be said enough but you are THE Man! Worked like a charm, thank you!

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes