webrider

May 25, 2018
fair enough, thought so, hoped so, I get so many corrupt dl's was hoping it wasn't something unusual. Thanks bro for the answer.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Loving this so far but have one complaint. No matter how you choose the characteristics of the girls they all have very large breasts. I was hoping to find 1 or 2 with more petite breasts but no such luck. Just met Joy on the island and got to choose who gets to the island next. Since I really can't choose by breast size I am now using the face so I chose Amy cuz she has a very exotic look. Any plans to introduce any smaller breasted girls to the game since you can only have a certain number at one time on the island?

Reactions: FisherMatt

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
is the game mostly strip poker, don't seem to be able to do much else even with the girls stats maxed?
The game, IMHO, is much more than strip poker. It is essentially an interactions discovery game. On your phone, look at interactions. It will tell you which interactions you have not yet managed to discover and then figure out the right combinations of stats, outfits, situations (and sometimes drugs) it takes to discover them. Rollover text gives you clues.
The strip poker is a means to gain favor (and maybe discover a couple of interactions in the process).

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
  • Boob comparison event --> thanks, will be fixed with 0.1.2.0
  • hack problem --> has already been fixed with 0.1.1.1
  • placeholder manneqin images are not a bug. More renders will be added when I have time.
  • I was never able to replicate the problem with the butt contest. For me it works correctly every time
  • about the Alice third workout never happening - I'm pretty sure it works. The appointments have a random component. Just be patient.
Here are the contestants and winners from one that just ran:
Group A:
Ivy vs Lacey --> Selected Ivy
Jessica vs Ivy --> Selected Ivy
Lacey vs Jessica --> Selected Lacey (*grin* I know that you would have picked Jessica)
Winner was Lacey, 2nd place Ivy (Ivy should have won, 2 votes, with Lacey in second, 1 vote).

Group B:
Heather vs Alice --> Selected Heather
Desire vs Heather --> Selected Heather
Alice vs Desire --> Selected Alice
Winner was Heather, 2nd place Desire (Heather should have and did win, but Alice should have won second 1 vote).

Semi-Finals and Finals seem to consistently work correctly.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Loving this so far but have one complaint. No matter how you choose the characteristics of the girls they all have very large breasts. I was hoping to find 1 or 2 with more petite breasts but no such luck. Just met Joy on the island and got to choose who gets to the island next. Since I really can't choose by breast size I am now using the face so I chose Amy cuz she has a very exotic look. Any plans to introduce any smaller breasted girls to the game since you can only have a certain number at one time on the island?
Yes, I believe the smallest are Lacey and Delizia who are supposed to be DD and E, respectively.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Some terms are odd for an American speaker. Apologies if you are a native American speaker or intend a UK English audience. A few phrases suggest another native language. I don’t mean to be a “grammar-nazi” only to help you (darkhound1) create a superior game.

· Faye’s pole dance mentions you standing “aloof from the stage”. Americans only use the term aloof for a distant attitude, not a physical distance. “A bit distant” or “away from the stage” sound better to the American ear. UK English may vary. Also “too bad but sure” might sound better as “If I must”.

· Sperm congestion descriptions mention no sex for “some days”. For a 48 hour event, “a couple of days”, for a 72 hour event, “a few days” sound better and are still vague enough.

· Measurements: We usually say “Waist measurement” rather than “waist hips”. Waist and hips are considered two different measurements.

· We usually refer to helping with the weights as “spotting”. “Can you spot me with the weights?” “Sure, I’d be happy to spot you”. “Are you strong enough to spot me?” “I’m plenty strong enough to spot you.”

· Sperm Congestion (Second Visit):

1) MC: “Hmmmm I want to fuck you [DoctorName].”

Try something like “Mmmmm I want to fuck you, [DoctorName].” (why: Because Hmmmm implies consideration while Mmmmm implies pleasure. Hmm sounds like MC is considering the options. The comma is for syntax.).

2) [Doctor]: “How are you talking to your doctor? I’m sorry, but that’s not the right treatment. *smirks*”

Try something like “Is that any way to talk to your doctor?” (How are you talking to your doctor would be answered by “Well, it’s hard because I have a ball gag in my mouth” or “I’m using my cell phone.”).

Smirk, used throughout the game means to “smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way.” Smirk is usually intended to annoy the other person. I don’t think you mean any of that. Expressions that might convey your meaning are “winks” “bats eyelash” “flutters eyelashes” “mischievous look” (*mischief*).
Hi, yes I'm german. Most of the time my english is good enough, but surely not native quality. I also have a friend (native americn) who helps me out with some corrections or improvements of phrases. But just like when editing a book, you never catch it all.
So thanks for the findings and the corrections.
  • aloof from stage -> right, corrected that, sounded strange anyway
  • some days -> it's only one for both -> changed it to "for a few days"
  • waist hips -> well I'm not a complete moron ;) It was a copy&paste error - it has to be "hips size"
  • spotting -> I'm not changing that. Even if it is the better AE, probably 99% on non native english ppl will not understand it. It just sounds strange to me too.
  • Hmmmm -> yeah well I just hit the keyboard to create these... Just joking, removed the H in front
  • How are you talking to -> Haven't thought when I was writing it, changed it
  • *smirks* -> In most cases it means smug looking which is what the intention is. I probably overdid it a little and used it where it really doesn't work well. I will correct some of them when I stumble uppon it.

Reactions: Aereon1104

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here are the contestants and winners from one that just ran:
Group A:
Ivy vs Lacey --> Selected Ivy
Jessica vs Ivy --> Selected Ivy
Lacey vs Jessica --> Selected Lacey (*grin* I know that you would have picked Jessica)
Winner was Lacey, 2nd place Ivy (Ivy should have won, 2 votes, with Lacey in second, 1 vote).

Group B:
Heather vs Alice --> Selected Heather
Desire vs Heather --> Selected Heather
Alice vs Desire --> Selected Alice
Winner was Heather, 2nd place Desire (Heather should have and did win, but Alice should have won second 1 vote).

Semi-Finals and Finals seem to consistently work correctly.
Intialization of contest points was missing before the contest. So there was some leftover from previous contests that influenced the result. Fixed it for the next update.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The girls do not change their appearance. You choices influence which girls will be on the island.
It is big breast game. There is no option for small in the selections. It's Full / Large / Huge for breast sizes. So that's what you get.
Three girls are considered Full:
Lacey - DD
Brenda - E
Delizia - E

One of the "Large" girls doesn't look that big in game as well.
Renée - F/G

All the others have large or huge breasts.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Open the console and type:
player.add_appointment(6, aly, "Aly_room", 18)

This will add the appointment with Aly again
Thank you it workt.

I got an error from natasha when she is doing room service and she lets you play with her breasts.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Loving it all so far. Hope to see more sexual relief options in the near future.

Also I am still getting the Natasha room service error in version 1.1.1 that I though was fixed.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Loving it all so far. Hope to see more sexual relief options in the near future.

Also I am still getting the Natasha room service error in version 1.1.1 that I though was fixed.
Yeah shit, I forgot the file again...
You can get it with instructions where to copy it from this post:
Only use the file: Natasha_event_room_service6.jpg - not the other ones - the other ones are old!

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, yes I'm german. Most of the time my english is good enough, but surely not native quality. I also have a friend (native americn) who helps me out with some corrections or improvements of phrases. But just like when editing a book, you never catch it all.
So thanks for the findings and the corrections.
  • aloof from stage -> right, corrected that, sounded strange anyway
  • some days -> it's only one for both -> changed it to "for a few days"
  • waist hips -> well I'm not a complete moron ;) It was a copy&paste error - it has to be "hips size"
  • spotting -> I'm not changing that. Even if it is the better AE, probably 99% on non native english ppl will not understand it. It just sounds strange to me too.
  • Hmmmm -> yeah well I just hit the keyboard to create these... Just joking, removed the H in front
  • How are you talking to -> Haven't thought when I was writing it, changed it
  • *smirks* -> In most cases it means smug looking which is what the intention is. I probably overdid it a little and used it where it really doesn't work well. I will correct some of them when I stumble uppon it.
It's looking great. *smug look* will probably work in place of *smirk* in many of those cases.

Another one is "Aerobics". We generally use Yoga for the activity that's being depicted. Aerobics generally refers to things to increase respiration rate like running in place, jumping, lunging, jumping-jacks. Yoga is stretching, strengthening, and balance.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
A few new typo finds:
0.1.1.1: Alice’s Third Weight training event:
Alice: “*hmmm* I havnnn’t eveeen staaated yet.”
Replace staaaated with staaarted. If her mouth is full and she can't get the r sound, you can go with staaahted yet. You can let haven’t slide or fix it.
MC: “I only helped with the trainning Alice. You did all the work yourself.”
Replace “trainning Alice” with “training, Alice” unless you want him to be speaking to her in the third person.

0.1.1.1: Heather’s Cosplay selection event:
Lacey: “All it’s going to do is that he wants to fuck you right one stage…”
Reword: “All it’s going to do is make him want to fuck you right on stage…”

0.1.1.1: Yvette masturbating (you catch her and are nice):
Rock: “That was probably the best kiss every! *smiles*
Replace every with ever.

Jun 4, 2017
@darkhound1, on your Patreon page, under bug fixes, I presume it's supposed to read "Amy pool scene"?

Also, in Amy's weightlifting BJ scene, there are a few places where it slips from second person to first person ("my cock" instead of "your cock").

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
A few new typo finds:
0.1.1.1: Alice’s Third Weight training event:
Alice: “*hmmm* I havnnn’t eveeen staaated yet.”
Replace staaaated with staaarted. If her mouth is full and she can't get the r sound, you can go with staaahted yet. You can let haven’t slide or fix it.
MC: “I only helped with the trainning Alice. You did all the work yourself.”
Replace “trainning Alice” with “training, Alice” unless you want him to be speaking to her in the third person.

0.1.1.1: Heather’s Cosplay selection event:
Lacey: “All it’s going to do is that he wants to fuck you right one stage…”
Reword: “All it’s going to do is make him want to fuck you right on stage…”

0.1.1.1: Yvette masturbating (you catch her and are nice):
Rock: “That was probably the best kiss every! *smiles*
Replace every with ever.
Thanks, corrected.
No I didn't want to speak to her in the third person, or the "the" would be kinda out of place ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1, on your Patreon page, under bug fixes, I presume it's supposed to read "Amy pool scene"?

Also, in Amy's weightlifting BJ scene, there are a few places where it slips from second person to first person ("my cock" instead of "your cock").
Nah, the "l" got eaten :D
Fixed it on the patreon page. I found only one occurence of "my cock". Fixed that one.
Edit: Gave the whole scene a once over and fixed more "my" and some other minor stuff.

Jun 4, 2017
Nah, the "l" got eaten :D
Fixed it on the patreon page. I found only one occurence of "my cock". Fixed that one.
Edit: Gave the whole scene a once over and fixed more "my" and some other minor stuff.
Yeah, sorry, I meant to put "for example," but obviously I forgot. Thanks much.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Here are more, but fortunately they are, almost, all in one event.
All: In general, whenever you have “<some statement> [PlayerName].”, you can replace add a comma <some statement>, [PlayerName].”

0.1.1.1: Yvette masturbation event
“Open the door some more and put you head inside to get a better view. (You might get caught)”
Replace you with your.

“Tell her you just want to keep her some company”.”
Either replace keep with give (give her some company) or remove some (keep her company).

“Just to keep you some company”
Same as above.

“Quietly leaver her room.”
Replace leaver with leave.

“You open the door some more, push your head through the door slit…”
Replace door slit with door crack or crack. Door slit or slot is generally something one pushed mail through.

“You set her down trying to avoid that she feels you dick all over her body.”
Not clear what this one is saying. It could say two different things so either (1) “You set her down trying to ignore that she’s feeling your dick all over her body.”, or (2) “You set her down trying to avoid stroking your dick all over her body.” Depending on whichever one turns you on.

“The way her huge tits are resisting to be concealed by the robe.”
Either (1) replace resisting with refusing, (2) replace "are resisting to be concealed" with resist concealment", or (3) replace to be with being. Also same change in next line of description.

“…without the training and the constand exposure to all these hot girls on this island.
Replace constand with constant.

“You better don’t play too long or you won’t have much fun with me any more.”
Try “You’d better not play too long or …” but “any more” (anymore) sounds final. You might want “You’d better not play too much or we won’t have fun for long.”

“…leanig forward and pushing out her huge melons.”
Replace leanig with leaning.

Reactions: darkhound1
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes