ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Interesting game. Just started it and am sort of getting comfortable with it. It looks like a real grinder to raise stats for the different females available on the island. Played a game of strip poker and won with a future favor but missed the message for where it got stored. I also just got the letter about buying gifts but haven't bought any yet. Stopped playing right after I got the letter for tonight. So far everything is great, story and graphics. Took some time to figure out ow to use the UI but I like how it's set up. Most of the girl's stats are hidden so there is a lot of guessing what I can do with each one. I really like how you can easily decide what subjects to talk about with each girl so you don't go backwards on their stats.

Is this a remake using a different engine?

Reactions: soulreaper777

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting game. Just started it and am sort of getting comfortable with it. It looks like a real grinder to raise stats for the different females available on the island. Played a game of strip poker and won with a future favor but missed the message for where it got stored. I also just got the letter about buying gifts but haven't bought any yet. Stopped playing right after I got the letter for tonight. So far everything is great, story and graphics. Took some time to figure out ow to use the UI but I like how it's set up. Most of the girl's stats are hidden so there is a lot of guessing what I can do with each one. I really like how you can easily decide what subjects to talk about with each girl so you don't go backwards on their stats.

Is this a remake using a different engine?
Hi, thanks for your nice comment.
The game is not a remake, it has been created from scratch using Ren'py.
You will be able to see all he girl's stats later in the game. You need to do some quests for the doctor, buy the smart watch and use the hacking function on your phone to make them all available.
Try to not play the game like a grinder. Just enjoy the conversations with the girls and talk to them avery now and then. You don't need to max all the stats right away or as soon as possible. Almost everyone tries to do it, but it's not really necessary.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Re: your missed appointment: load an earlier save. Open the calendar app in your phone; you'll see arrows next to the overlapping appointments. Hit one of them. That will shift one of the appointments. To be safe, shift it a couple hours.
The only problem that i don't have an earlier save, is the scene lost for me then? or is there some cheat or something to fix it ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How can I check that sexting is enabled for Eva? The phone indicates it should be, but I have never seen any sexting by Eva in about a month on 0.1.1.1. It is also not mentioned in the known bug list on Patreon.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
How can I check that sexting is enabled for Eva? The phone indicates it should be, but I have never seen any sexting by Eva in about a month on 0.1.1.1. It is also not mentioned in the known bug list on Patreon.
You are right, I forgot the initialization. I will fix it with the next update.
In the meantime if you want to fix it yourself, please open the console (shift + O) and type:
eva.update_sexting_images()
after that type:
exit
to close the console

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You are right, I forgot the initialization. I will fix it with the next update.
In the meantime if you want to fix it yourself, please open the console (shift + O) and type:
eva.update_sexting_images()
after that type:
exit
to close the console
Yup, works. I have received a sexting by Eva. I am a professional IT person. May I say you are blindingly fast in fixing things?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yup, works. I have received a sexting by Eva. I am a professional IT person. May I say you are blindingly fast in fixing things?
Thanks for letting me know that it worked. I'm also an IT professional. Have been programming all my life :)
If you keep things in an orderly fashion in your code and you have only 1 person who does all the changes, it's most of the time very easy to fix things. It's a bit a mix of OO and procedures in the code. The reason is that Ren'py can only handle calls and jumps for some stuff. But almost all the important stuff is linked to objects. The main one being "a girl" with an instance for each one of the girls. What is pretty cool is that you can change the class (add attributes e.g.) and make them available also for instances that have been created before the change to the class. That's the base foundation for the possibility to use old save games and to update them.
The editor sucks, since it doesn't support any structure besides the files. So you cannot have a view on all the methods for an object directly. Well, that's just how it is. Ren'py wasn't made for programmers, but for the regular guy/gal who wants to create a game. But since python is working in the background, you can do almost anything with Ren'py.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I ran up against something strange. I saved, stopped the runtime, started and reloaded the same save. Al the girls are back in their original reception clothing. Is it possible the reception clothes state is not included in the save?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I ran up against something strange. I saved, stopped the runtime, started and reloaded the same save. Al the girls are back in their original reception clothing. Is it possible the reception clothes state is not included in the save?
I don't think so. It's a variable like any other which gets stored by the Reb'py engine. The state of the kinky reception clothes is not permanent though. When the new week starts, the girl will always wear the original uniform.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't think so. It's a variable like any other which gets stored by the Reb'py engine. The state of the kinky reception clothes is not permanent though. When the new week starts, the girl will always wear the original uniform.
Ah, that explains it. I just entered a new week when I made the save.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The only problem that i don't have an earlier save, is the scene lost for me then? or is there some cheat or something to fix it ?
Do you mean the clothes presentation appointment that's part of the quest? If yes, I will check if there is a way to retrigger it using the console. I try to think of something to make the appointment repeatable in the next version.

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
hey anyone knows how to get amy and natasha to the ladies room, i have tried and tried and tried but no luck

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Do you mean the clothes presentation appointment that's part of the quest? If yes, I will check if there is a way to retrigger it using the console. I try to think of something to make the appointment repeatable in the next version.
Thank you so much!

Was thinking maybe add something to show the event because nothing came up and two events collided with each other.

It was the school girl reward that triggered for me and the other one got canceled.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes