EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Snark seems to be a number one past time on this board for some so it almost can't be avoided. But as for Amy you will need her to wear her first evening dress (blue one) and have a drink with her. Make sure her lust, affection, and love are high then follow her to the bathroom.

As for strength training just keep stopping by the gym in the afternoons and evenings and it should eventually trigger. I don't think you have to worry about other girls being there since mostly it's an auto event for specific girls. Just continue to build affection, etc. stats for the girls and maybe offer to help them train generally to trigger the unique scenes later. And having them wear the third swimsuit might help. For Yvette at least the second suit.

I honestly can't remember what I did for Yvette's reception other than it was a pain to trigger. I know it's tedious to look through 20 search responses asking the same question and anther 50 replies filling up space saying 'use the search function' but on this one unfortunately searching is your best bet.

For heather and Jessica, again I can't remember but again skimpiest swimsuits for both, high affection, love, etc. and if you see a third person on the beach at the selection screen send them away by asking them to change clothing so it's just the two girls you want.
Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, the search is tedious. So few times the question is actually answered, let alone answered in manner that actually makes sense. The Yvette one is the worst... but perhaps that's because it seems like no one really knows what the criteria are specifically, but have a general sense of what *might* be the requirements.

I'm surprised at how many of the events require a particular stage (basic-revealing-skimpy) of clothes. I sort of get it; renders are done in a particular set of clothes, saving having to do it multiple times. But still irksome having to guess which ones. I like the scene descriptions in the game that at least clue you in to any particular set of circumstances you need to setup to trigger the scene.
@EscapeEvade,
1. There is a changing clothes event with Alice, not Amy. It's random. Brenda needs to be on the Island.
2. Amy needs to be wearing the blue dress. You need to have a drink with her.
3. Help Amy with weightlifting. You need to be strong enough and she must wear the skimpy bikini.
4. Yvette must be doing the late shift. Go to the reception at 0.00-0.30. It will trigger automatically.
5. Go take a walk with Heather on the beach. Sne needs to be wearing the skimpy bikini. If I remember correct. When she says you can stare at her breast, look at her face. That will start the posing and Jessica coming. Be nice to Heather.
Thanks for the info. I'm making my way through a few of these. I definitely want to try to trigger the Alice clothes changing one; I need to invite Brenda back to the island.

As for the Yvette one, I'm glad you both said it's the late shift. I saw a couple search responses turn up the idea that it could actually be the early shift and waiting through the night to the morning, which made no sense.

paula789

May 2, 2017
How to get massage from faye or heather? I mean how to appoint them as masseur? Will there be a new option arising for masseur at the reception desk?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to get massage from faye or heather? I mean how to appoint them as masseur? Will there be a new option arising for masseur at the reception desk?
There aren't that many girls that do massages. Typically if you go to the spa when it first opens and sit in the chair and just advance the time in half-hour increments, you will see them all on a day or two.

Reactions: paula789

Randeza

May 16, 2018
im not sure if this have been asked, but how do you trigger the scene heather poses topless together with jessica?. Also have a problem i missed an appointment with Aly, because of Alice and now i can't get the appointment with Aly again.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is oral the only type of sexual act in this game or is the genre list bigger than that? Just wondering because I'd like to give the game a try, just hoping there's more than what genre list promises, haha :p

Reactions: soulreaper777

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
shift+o :
player.company_favor=500 (money), player.looks=5, player.charm=5, player.strength_max=100, player.strength=100, player.endurance_max=100, player.endurance=100, player.hacking=5. model Yvette. (any name)
yvette.rsm[0].affection_max=100, yvette.rsm[0].affection=100, yvette.rsm[0].love_max=100, yvette.rsm[0].love=100, yvette.rsm[0].favor=100, yvette.rsm[0].anger= -100, yvette.lust_max=150, yvette.lust=150.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is oral the only type of sexual act in this game or is the genre list bigger than that? Just wondering because I'd like to give the game a try, just hoping there's more than what genre list promises, haha :p
Oral is not the only kind of sex the MC get's in this game and a lot of those intercourse scenes can be repeated, a few might be a one time event, can't recall, but I do know some of them requires a trigger effect and a random "luck" factor so those can be difficult to get, let alone repeat.

This game is definitely worth playing, so happy hunting :D

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oral is not the only kind of sex the MC get's in this game and a lot of those intercourse scenes can be repeated, a few might be a one time event, can't recall, but I do know some of them requires a trigger effect and a random "luck" factor so those can be difficult to get, let alone repeat.

This game is definitely worth playing, so happy hunting :D
Haha, okay so there's more content than just that, good to know, because simple BJ's just don't cut it, leaves me blue-balled, haha :p

Thanks for responding, much appreciated, now will definitely give it a go :)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes