Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Must be event with this poicture
No offense but what part of 'Not Implemented Yet' didn't you understand? Besides just reading this thread on F95zone it is worth reading the developer's Patreon page. You find out all kinds of useful information. Like:

Yes, I've made the same mistake again and included/started far too many things. The list of unfinished stuff gets longer and longer: -
Natasha night visit scene
(Rest of list not included)​

Reactions: ThanosDemands

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I need help with Alice.
- Strength training with Alice
- Alice is tanning topless on the beach
This may come as a mild shock, but just posting the captions from the placeholders on your phone doesn't always tell us what you are looking for. There are two scenes/events with Alice at the beach. In both she needs to be wearing her blue bikini. In one you go for a jog and the other you go to the sunbed.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
My hacking skill is still broken. I tried the fix but other things broke as a result. Certain dialogues with Natasha would always end up with an exception error; same with Aly when I ask about her. Here is the error for the hacking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After I tried the fix and failed, I had to reinstall the game. The saves still work luckily. I hope there is a solution because I really like this game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
My hacking skill is still broken. I tried the fix but other things broke as a result. Certain dialogues with Natasha would always end up with an exception error; same with Aly when I ask about her. Here is the error for the hacking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After I tried the fix and failed, I had to reinstall the game. The saves still work luckily. I hope there is a solution because I really like this game.
Well for starters I would say you haven't installed the latest update. You can find the latest update on the first page or better yet, go to @darkhound1's Patreon page and get the update there. You'll also find instructions for installing the update correctly. When you're done you'll see Holiday Island 0.1.1.0 which if you look closely is different than what you have.

Chances are after you have installed the update correctly you will get a message saying your 'save' file is also being updated to the newest version.

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Well for starters I would say you haven't installed the latest update. You can find the latest update on the first page or better yet, go to @darkhound1's Patreon page and get the update there. You'll also find instructions for installing the update correctly. When you're done you'll see Holiday Island 0.1.1.0 which if you look closely is different than what you have.

Chances are after you have installed the update correctly you will get a message saying your 'save' file is also being updated to the newest version.
That's odd. I didn't notice any update since I installed this game. Thanks for alerting me.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Thanks Bantry. My HACKING IS NOW WORKING! However, another issue seems to be happening. When I tried to grope the Concierge I got a missing python35.dll error. I downloaded the file but don't know what to do with it. Thanks in advance.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks Bantry. My HACKING IS NOW WORKING! However, another issue seems to be happening. When I tried to grope the Concierge I got a missing python35.dll error. I downloaded the file but don't know what to do with it. Thanks in advance.
Don't know anything about that dll file. It wasn't mentioned on the bug/fix page by the developer. He did post some files which are to correct some known issues. Read all about it here.

Reactions: junior366

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
At the risk of receiving some snark... Does anyone have any advice on how to trigger some scenes listed below? I've been able to get most/all scenes for girls, but there are some that elude me because I cannot for the life of my figure out what I am missing. Are some of these technically not even implemented yet, therefore I'm chasing ghosts?

1) Any "appointment" scene where a girl is trying on clothes.... I don't think I've had any. If they're randomized events, I cannot figure out where you need to be at what times to trigger them.

2) Following Amy to the bathroom at the bar at night... Is that embedded in a particular choice? Like having a drink with her, and then it's randomized?

3) Any "strength training" scene with a girl. I assume I have to be strength training at the gym with the girl present in the gym, but it never seems to trigger anything. Does she have to be the *only* girl in the gym for it to trigger?

4) Yvette's reception scene. I can't figure anything out here. I've tried every option given to me when she's at the desk and visit her a lot. Totally lost now.

5) Heather and Jessica together on the beach. I can't see any options that allow you to get two girls together. I figured the Amy/Alice scene out by accident when I went to my room in the middle of the day, so I figured maybe this was similar, but so far no dice whenever I go to the beach for a few weeks with both girls on the island.

Thanks for any advice.

Finally, I usually don't ask these sorts of things because I like to respect the developers' choice, but just curious when we might see more content for Delizia and Lacey? They're by far my favorite character models, but unfortunately seem to have the least content of any girls. :(

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Heard about night event on gym but It's empty for me all night...What to do?

Aly full Love and afection whith sexest bikini but spect training event don't trigger.

Natasha full too, night bar event don't trigger (How to follow a girld?) no way How to do it. Pool event don't trigger, sexy dress at bar and sexy bikini at pool.

Faye at pool, sexy foto after show me her ass, If touching myself she gets angry , the other option triggers Nothing. Tried whith blue pill and no pill but Nothing.

I don't know If cell hints work , maybe It's me, I'm not so stupid, maybe you are too smart or have many experience in this kind of games...

After all want to say It's a Good game, nice girls, for me It's grinding like hell. I will back 3months, maybe the game would be better.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to search. See photo (click to enlarge), the 'search' box is in the upper right of your screen. Type what you are searching for and leave everything else blank with the exception of checking 'Search this thread only'
103389_Search.png

SongStrike

Dec 31, 2017
Hi, sorry about previous, fixed what I was doing wrong.
This is a real issue I do have, I get a recurring crash with walking on the beach with Aly:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1200, in script call
File "game/loc_beach.rpyc", line 102, in script
� �6���M沮���\J^�!&�O��c.]ݡZUr��O/�A]B���*5sQ咦��.�4�3Y��׿��V#��᭰w=Q;�����Z��S���ȫ���ɭc��ܪg��i��qT�M�_ ^��*_`UA�1�T�MUR.��g��E�zLR��H������,�4XĚ �J�5_J�<֥�|���͜O# Z���g���$g4���^��'[C=ى&Ov�˴ u2�b�Z ��D�G�i�xP�4^�כ��7�������2?xq����6
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1175, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'init'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, sorry about previous, fixed what I was doing wrong.
This is a real issue I do have, I get a recurring crash with walking on the beach with Aly:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1200, in script call
File "game/loc_beach.rpyc", line 102, in script
� �6���M沮���\J^�!&�O��c.]ݡZUr��O/�A]B���*5sQ咦��.�4�3Y��׿��V#��᭰w=Q;�����Z��S���ȫ���ɭc��ܪg��i��qT�M�_ ^��*_`UA�1�T�MUR.��g��E�zLR��H������,�4XĚ �J�5_J�<֥�|���͜O# Z���g���$g4���^��'[C=ى&Ov�˴ u2�b�Z ��D�G�i�xP�4^�כ��7�������2?xq����6
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1175, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1000, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.1.0.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'init'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Holiday Island 0.1.0.1
You haven't updated to the latest version. You have reported a known bug from version 0.1.0.1 which has already been corrected with the latest version 0.1.1.0. Download the update from the first page of the thread or better yet from @darkhound1's Patreon page and follow his instruction to install it correctly. Your problem will disappear.

Reactions: junior366

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
At the risk of receiving some snark... Does anyone have any advice on how to trigger some scenes listed below? I've been able to get most/all scenes for girls, but there are some that elude me because I cannot for the life of my figure out what I am missing. Are some of these technically not even implemented yet, therefore I'm chasing ghosts?

1) Any "appointment" scene where a girl is trying on clothes.... I don't think I've had any. If they're randomized events, I cannot figure out where you need to be at what times to trigger them.

2) Following Amy to the bathroom at the bar at night... Is that embedded in a particular choice? Like having a drink with her, and then it's randomized?

3) Any "strength training" scene with a girl. I assume I have to be strength training at the gym with the girl present in the gym, but it never seems to trigger anything. Does she have to be the *only* girl in the gym for it to trigger?

4) Yvette's reception scene. I can't figure anything out here. I've tried every option given to me when she's at the desk and visit her a lot. Totally lost now.

5) Heather and Jessica together on the beach. I can't see any options that allow you to get two girls together. I figured the Amy/Alice scene out by accident when I went to my room in the middle of the day, so I figured maybe this was similar, but so far no dice whenever I go to the beach for a few weeks with both girls on the island.

Thanks for any advice.

Finally, I usually don't ask these sorts of things because I like to respect the developers' choice, but just curious when we might see more content for Delizia and Lacey? They're by far my favorite character models, but unfortunately seem to have the least content of any girls. :(
Snark seems to be a number one past time on this board for some so it almost can't be avoided. But as for Amy you will need her to wear her first evening dress (blue one) and have a drink with her. Make sure her lust, affection, and love are high then follow her to the bathroom.

As for strength training just keep stopping by the gym in the afternoons and evenings and it should eventually trigger. I don't think you have to worry about other girls being there since mostly it's an auto event for specific girls. Just continue to build affection, etc. stats for the girls and maybe offer to help them train generally to trigger the unique scenes later. And having them wear the third swimsuit might help. For Yvette at least the second suit.

I honestly can't remember what I did for Yvette's reception other than it was a pain to trigger. I know it's tedious to look through 20 search responses asking the same question and anther 50 replies filling up space saying 'use the search function' but on this one unfortunately searching is your best bet.

For heather and Jessica, again I can't remember but again skimpiest swimsuits for both, high affection, love, etc. and if you see a third person on the beach at the selection screen send them away by asking them to change clothing so it's just the two girls you want.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
@EscapeEvade,
1. There is a changing clothes event with Alice, not Amy. It's random. Brenda needs to be on the Island.
2. Amy needs to be wearing the blue dress. You need to have a drink with her.
3. Help Amy with weightlifting. You need to be strong enough and she must wear the skimpy bikini.
4. Yvette must be doing the late shift. Go to the reception at 0.00-0.30. It will trigger automatically.
5. Go take a walk with Heather on the beach. Sne needs to be wearing the skimpy bikini. If I remember correct. When she says you can stare at her breast, look at her face. That will start the posing and Jessica coming. Be nice to Heather.

Reactions: EscapeEvade

Resoiark

Mar 3, 2018
Updated to the latest version 1.1.0, found 2 issues:
1. Natasha room service scene unable to display, traceback error shown as below
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'events/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_event_room_service6.jpg': could not find image. (u'events/Natasha/Natasha_event_room_service6.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 789, in script call
ҭ�L� �kg��%���|�`���v|O���'��������L�����o@�����|�a��Ej�d{�����'��/��c`�8�;7$_Z�$C�2Bu^6��5L"&��S�k�j�`fNH,�,��YGy[c��E���M;EOs�.r�$ o����A�g����Y�*o�*����r���x���ykOM���
File "game/events.rpyc", line 44, in script call
���F�Nwx�'Xg�uxߙ���Ҽ�l"{�2����N� k��6x��\�M� 90��L�O�y-��.�-�7^@�.T����M� �\���%a�k���"8^<&˭��Z<���Qs_*����D\�0�/n�%.�c�!/%̗�:����r�q�!���W���*2������e� n��2�|�en��C^O�nhS�����I�����V��F�����
File "game/events.rpyc", line 286, in script
���46!���4<J��Γ������=�`�:�Y�&��cY�G��{!?�,�2!��!�����8� 5"=�&?Oࣞ�a��)��+jO�2J�=�P���KOI�>�K��-����~eJp���A��8��#�Oq|ĽpE4\�
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1110, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1082, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\exports.py", line 682, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\core.py", line 1047, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\transform.py", line 671, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\image.py", line 596, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\image.py", line 535, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'events/[char1.fname]/[char1.fname]_event_room_service6.jpg': could not find image. (u'events/Natasha/Natasha_event_room_service6.jpg')
2. yvette masturbate in her room scene: --> get caught --> want to keep her some company --> agree and leave
this trigger the traceback as well. Anyway this does not affect me from getting the gallery images.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'change_max_char_affection'.

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 791, in script call
n<|���@I�Y�jF|�Z0�=��#CU���]=.�2�]���NZCx@Rӈ�9���
File "game/events.rpyc", line 494, in script call
���)M��\��vb;�&����&�Y��r�-# HfA�Cݙ\�@@C��n9��&�n豽�t�������r�c�[�=�##����T�C1|�
File "game/events.rpyc", line 1267, in script call

File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)

File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Updated to the latest version 1.1.0, found 2 issues:
1. Natasha room service scene unable to display, traceback error shown as below
While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 789, in script call
ҭ�L� �kg��%���|�`���v|O���'��������L�����o@�����|�a��Ej�d{�����'��/��c`�8�;7$_Z�$C�2Bu^6��5L"&��S�k�j�`fNH,�,��YGy[c��E���M;EOs�.r�$ o����A�g����Y�*o�*����r���x���ykOM���
File "game/events.rpyc", line 44, in script call
���F�Nwx�'Xg�uxߙ���Ҽ�l"{�2����N� k��6x��\�M� 90��L�O�y-��.�-�7^@�.T����M� �\���%a�k���"8^<&˭��Z<���Qs_*����D\�0�/n�%.�c�!/%̗�:����r�q�!���W���*2������e� n��2�|�en��C^O�nhS�����I�����V��F�����
File "game/events.rpyc", line 286, in script
���46!���4<J��Γ������=�`�:�Y�&��cY�G��{!?�,�2!��!�����8� 5"=�&?Oࣞ�a��)��+jO�2J�=�P���KOI�>�K��-����~eJp���A��8��#�Oq|ĽpE4\�
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1110, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1082, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\exports.py", line 682, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\core.py", line 1047, in add
thing.set_transform_event("show")
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\transform.py", line 671, in set_transform_event
self.child.set_transform_event(event)
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\image.py", line 596, in set_transform_event
self.find_target()
File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\display\image.py", line 535, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
2. yvette masturbate in her room scene: --> get caught --> want to keep her some company --> agree and leave
this trigger the traceback as well. Anyway this does not affect me from getting the gallery images.
While running game code:

Full traceback:

File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)

File "E:\Hentai Games\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
Both known bugs already posted and commented on before. Developer has already released a fix for the Natasha scene. Yvette will be fixed with next Addon/BugFix release. Besides F95zone, it is worthwhile to read @darkhouns1's Patreon page.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes