Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks mate. That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Might be a random occurrence then (?)
I guess the other option would be to be at the bar at 22:00 when it opens and just stay there and advance the time in half-hour increments until 1:00 and then make sure you are alone in the bar and see what happens. I know she'll flash you if you look at her cleavage and you are the only one in the bar when she comes by to inform you of last call.

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
Natasha gym triggered, room cleaning need improvement, scene scraping. Any idea how reception dress change to trigger? All stats are maxed. Should I ask their measurements?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Natasha gym triggered, room cleaning need improvement, scene scraping. Any idea how reception dress change to trigger? All stats are maxed. Should I ask their measurements?
Scene scraping means what? If you mean there is an error, well consider reading back a few pages and you'll see there is a known bug and the developer has already posted a fix/patch on his Patreon page and has even posted a link to take you there. You'll also find a few pages back numerous replies with detailed instructions as to how to trigger the outfit change for the receptionist and even which girls have the alternative outfit. Or use the search function with that little box in the upper right of the page and find your answers.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
anyone knows how to get the extras from the scenes I can´t manage to get it
Mmm, extra's.
High lust, high love, high affection, high sneaking, high strength, high charm, high endurance. right time, right place, blue pill, skimpy outfits.
Did I forget something?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So is there something I can do to fix that, or do I just need to go back to an earlier save and do intensive endurance training? (Sorry if that question about the code has an obvious answer other than "no," but I haven't tried playing around with Ren'Py at all. See previous comment about "native ignorance" . . .)
To use your save before I release the bug fix.
Open the console and type:
player.endurance_trainings_week = 3
You have to do that BEFORE you get the crash. This should avoid the situation with the crash

paula789

May 2, 2017
type:
g_cheats_enabled = True
and you can always see who has the winning hand.
Thank you. Before receiving the reply solved few parts of the poker by scrolling back as stated in Walkthrough. Anyway thank you so much for providing that easy way. Playing the game right from the first version and it's a great game.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
@darkhound1 Couple questions. Are we at maximum for girls and locations? Or will there be more coming in the future?

Any likelihood you'll add another muscle girl to the line up?

SongStrike

Dec 31, 2017
Hi darkhound and others. Having an issue with the poker game. When i start a hand with any of the girls, it wont advance, i select hold, raise or fold it dont matter it dosent accept the imput. Im left with still the opening bet of 5 to make. Cant adance in anyway, accept sometimes it lets me giveup. It did this to me last update, and now this. It dose it, irrespective of weither I have the poker cheat enabled or not.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Gotta say the game is pretty tedious like most of these and the stuff like the poor UI and the grind don't help matters. Game just isn't fun when often you can it feels like it wants you to set up a macro just to speed up the progression like most of these games do the ugly art doesn't help matters and i am surprised that after so long i found one expection to this and that is mythic manor but that game has its own flaws.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Gotta say the game is pretty tedious like most of these and the stuff like the poor UI and the grind don't help matters. Game just isn't fun when often you can it feels like it wants you to set up a macro just to speed up the progression like most of these games do the ugly art doesn't help matters and i am surprised that after so long i found one expection to this and that is mythic manor but that game has its own flaws.
Ugly art isn't a valid reason unless it's ugly because of a lack of work from the developers.
I had a look at the art of Myhic Manor. I'm not impressed. But that's all to what I like and what you like. Everyone their own taste.
Like every UI, in every game, you got to get used to it.
The grind is in every game. At least in games that try to make it natural and progressive.
Besides all the above. Darkhound1 does not only deliver a free game but he also rolls out regular updates, patches and a lot of information.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just to clarify, members are free to express their opinions on games, constructive or not.

However, attacking and insulting members because you don't agree with their opinion is against our forum rules.

Please keep the conversation civil and about the game. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes