vic2670

Jan 18, 2018
Greetings,

I'd like to report a situation that occurred to me with the new update. I am not sure if this is a bug or an intended mechanic, and my research on both this website and patreon has proved unfruitful. I would appreciate if anyone could clarify this for me.

In any case, I am currently grinding the new reception outfits for the girls and I noticed that when a girl gets reassigned automatically to the reception job, at the end of the week, she return with the old outfit and I have to grind the new one all over again. What is weird is that in the case that I manually reassign the girl, she keeps the new outfit.

Is this a Bug, an intended mechanic, or am I missing a button that allows a quick outfit change after the rescheduling?

Thank you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
or am I missing a button that allows a quick outfit change after the rescheduling?

Thank you.
Don't know of any button or way to change the receptionist's outfit other than the grinding away method. You have probably already noticed that all the renders for the girls in the new outfits are not all done as yet. As of this update Yvette was the only girl with any 'extras' in the new outfit.

So I would say that, no there is no way to do a quick outfit change unless the developer decides it is something worth adding in future updates.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do you get the grope option and how do you change the girl's outfit.i cannot trigger any of the events
The grope option should be there under the icon for hugging, kissing, gift giving. To change the outfits you have to spend some time talking with the girls about movies, shopping, etc. whatever she likes, hug her, kiss her and so on. Get her stats high enough and at the end of the week she'll change into the alternative outfit. Note, it isn't available for all the girls as yet. Maybe a few more will be added in the next update.

big texan

Jan 25, 2018
The “Jennifer Last Call Alone in the Bar Scene”...is it just her leaning close to you and then inviting you to have a look at the swimsuit design in her room? I’ve triggered it about three times and the progress image on the phone is still blank...if not, what am I missing to trigger it? I ask all the girls to go change outfits at 1am and that’s all I get. TIA

Reactions: luisar018

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
The “Jennifer Last Call Alone in the Bar Scene”...is it just her leaning close to you and then inviting you to have a look at the swimsuit design in her room? I’ve triggered it about three times and the progress image on the phone is still blank...if not, what am I missing to trigger it? I ask all the girls to go change outfits at 1am and that’s all I get. TIA
I think for the last call scene you need everyone else gone when she comes to check on you a half hour before the bar closes. Then if her love/lust/affection are high enough she flashes you with one of the options.

D

Deleted member 586894

Alice needs to be alone Yvette does not. Ask Yvette to do pull-ups, she won't because she isn't strong enough and then you can schedule training with her.
Now here is the tricky part. SAVE early and often! Seriously you have all these slots for 'Saves' use them. Then you can go back and reload and make changes such as wardrobe and try again.
so for alice, when shes alone I went to another room and then back to the gym until the event triggered or just stay at gym and skip forward the time or ask her to change the outfit ?
is there a requirement? like lust, strenght or something
thanks 4 ur answer.

big texan

Jan 25, 2018
I think for the last call scene you need everyone else gone when she comes to check on you a half hour before the bar closes. Then if her love/lust/affection are high enough she flashes you with one of the options.
Thanks mate. I’ve tried to make sure everyone else is gone by 1:30. To do so, I’ve asked all the girls in the bar to change outfits at 1, then I skip forward to 1:30 and the last call triggers but then she says “we’re not alone”. How do I make sure everyone is gone when she comes at 1:30. Thanks

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I think it's because girls have come back by 1:30. You are going to have to find a day when no girls are at the bar at 1:30 I think. Not sure if you can force that one. Maybe someone else knows a way.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks mate. I’ve tried to make sure everyone else is gone by 1:30. To do so, I’ve asked all the girls in the bar to change outfits at 1, then I skip forward to 1:30 and the last call triggers but then she says “we’re not alone”. How do I make sure everyone is gone when she comes at 1:30. Thanks
I think it's because girls have come back by 1:30. You are going to have to find a day when no girls are at the bar at 1:30 I think. Not sure if you can force that one. Maybe someone else knows a way.
You might try coming and going from the bar yourself. Go somewhere at 12:30 or 1:00 wait half-hour and return to the bar. If girls are there try and send them off to change outfits. when you're alone do the half-hour advance and see what happens.

big texan

Jan 25, 2018
You might try coming and going from the bar yourself. Go somewhere at 12:30 or 1:00 wait half-hour and return to the bar. If girls are there try and send them off to change outfits. when you're alone do the half-hour advance and see what happens.
Thanks mate. That’s exactly what I’ve been doing. Might be a random occurrence then (?)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes