Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone knows how to complete the quest of natasha's breast expansion?
I'm sure @darkhound1 knows. Of course he is the game developer and he also probably knows when it will be included in a future update. Don't be sad if he doesn't provide you with a specific answer at this point. For now, enjoy the game and all the current content.

Reactions: junior366

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Well first you need an erection... Where are you? When are you? Who's wearing what? If you want an informative answer you have to be more specific.
sorry I get the erection use the blue pill then have her in the skimpy bikini also I dont know where to do the event at tried the beach, gym and bar no luck.

May 16, 2018
Hi guys! New here,
Can someone guide me on this game? It seems very complex, and the controls are not friendly for android version.
Does anyone have walkthrough?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
sorry I get the erection use the blue pill then have her in the skimpy bikini also I dont know where to do the event at tried the beach, gym and bar no luck.
Well as @partenen suggested try search. You'll learn that the only time you actually have sex with Ivy is when the continuation of the Breast Bump triggers. You'll also learn that happens in the hallway. Or you could always look at your phone which gives similar hints.

mike1178

Sep 24, 2017
Well as @partenen suggested try search. You'll learn that the only time you actually have sex with Ivy is when the continuation of the Breast Bump triggers. You'll also learn that happens in the hallway. Or you could always look at your phone which gives similar hints.
ok thanks

TedHH

Jul 31, 2018
Hello!! This forum has helped me a lot!! Thank you all! It´s a great game!!

I´m having trouble to complete Strength Training with Alice including extras. I´ve completed it, but this picture doesn´t show on the phone, so I did miss something. Searching the forum I found some people with the same problem and they said to use cheat codes to lower her strength. It did not work for me. Apparently the solution was to load an earlier save. Does someone know any other way?

I have some other doubts that I could not find them searching this thread:

1 - Lacey has 2 events in the phone other than the "arrives at the Island", they are "Lacey has send you at least one sexting (masturbation) message" and "Lacey has send you at least one sexting (shower) message", does anyone knows how to achieve them?

2 - Eva has 2 events also, their are "Eva has send you at least one sexting (topless) message" and "Eva has send you at least one sexting (teasing) message", does anyone knows how to achieve them?

3 - Any tips in how to get "Play in the pool with Yvette with extras"?

4 - How do you play poker with Joy?

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Thanks to darkhound! It´s a really great game!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello!! This forum has helped me a lot!! Thank you all! It´s a great game!!

I´m having trouble to complete Strength Training with Alice including extras. I´ve completed it, but this picture doesn´t show on the phone, so I did miss something. Searching the forum I found some people with the same problem and they said to use cheat codes to lower her strength. It did not work for me. Apparently the solution was to load an earlier save. Does someone know any other way?

I have some other doubts that I could not find them searching this thread:

1 - Lacey has 2 events in the phone other than the "arrives at the Island", they are "Lacey has send you at least one sexting (masturbation) message" and "Lacey has send you at least one sexting (shower) message", does anyone knows how to achieve them?

2 - Eva has 2 events also, their are "Eva has send you at least one sexting (topless) message" and "Eva has send you at least one sexting (teasing) message", does anyone knows how to achieve them?

3 - Any tips in how to get "Play in the pool with Yvette with extras"?

4 - How do you play poker with Joy?

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Thanks to darkhound! It´s a really great game!
Sexting happens, but even though @darkhound1 explained it once as to when and which girls send them, I don't think there is any specific way to trigger a girl's sexting other than having her on the island. Might take a while, but eventually you'll see them all.

Other than having an earlier save I know of no way to go back and trigger Strength Training with Alice.

Put Yvette in her basic swimsuit (it's yellow and black) and go play in the pool. If you haven't figured out by now, save before you do anything so you can go back and reload and try again if you don't get the desired result.

You play poker with Joy after she sends you the second letter.

Reactions: TedHH

TedHH

Jul 31, 2018
Sexting happens, but even though @darkhound1 explained it once as to when and which girls send them, I don't think there is any specific way to trigger a girl's sexting other than having her on the island. Might take a while, but eventually you'll see them all.

Other than having an earlier save I know of no way to go back and trigger Strength Training with Alice.

Put Yvette in her basic swimsuit (it's yellow and black) and go play in the pool. If you haven't figured out by now, save before you do anything so you can go back and reload and try again if you don't get the desired result.

You play poker with Joy after she sends you the second letter.
Thank you very much!!!

natoh

May 1, 2018
Kind of hard to answer your questions when you don't tell us what you have tried and what is happening. Not even a traceback file.
I have re downloaded the game and update several times. Put the update into the game folder, created new folders and such but nothing is working.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I have re downloaded the game and update several times. Put the update into the game folder, created new folders and such but nothing is working.
Do this:
Create a folder named " Games " to your main Hard drive's Root (C:\, D:\, what ever), where your Windows is located.
Create a folder named " Holiday Island " to " Games " folder
Download WinRAR
Open your Downloads folder
Run Anti Virus / Virus Detector on Holiday Island archive in Downloads folder
Extract Holiday Island archive from Downloads folder to Games\Holiday Island folder as a separate subfolder
Download Patch file
Extract it to Holiday Island v0.1.0.1. -subfolder
Run Holiday Island.exe as Administrator
Create a Shortcut of Holiday Island.exe to your Desktop
Run it as Administrator

Tell if it worked...

Edit: And use WinRAR to extract it.

Edit 2: When you extract 0.1.1.1. patch archive click it open and extract the content of archive to Holiday Island 0.1.0.1 folder. NOT that folder in archive but the second level, what is inside that folder in archive.

Reactions: Bantry

natoh

May 1, 2018
Do this:
Create a folder named " Games " to your main Hard drive's Root (C:\, D:\, what ever), where your Windows is located.
Create a folder named " Holiday Island " to " Games " folder
Download WinRAR
Open your Downloads folder
Run Anti Virus / Virus Detector on Holiday Island archive in Downloads folder
Extract Holiday Island archive from Downloads folder to Games\Holiday Island folder as a separate subfolder
Download Patch file
Extract it to Holiday Island v0.1.0.1. -subfolder
Run Holiday Island.exe as Administrator
Create a Shortcut Holiday Island.exe to your Desktop
Run it as Administrator

Tell if it worked...

Edit: And use WinRAR to extract it.

Edit 2: When you extract 0.1.1. patch archive click it open and extract the content of archive to Holiday Island 0.1.0.1 folder. NOT that folder in archive but the second level, what is inside that folder in archive.
Im on a Macbook, probs why it is confusing me a bit more

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
In the "game" folder, create a file with notepad ( or any text editor ), name this file "cheat.rpy", edit it and past the following code :
# Ren'Py automatically loads all script files ending with .rpy. To use this
# file, define a label and jump to it from another file.
#

init python:
def maxall():
girls = [alice, aly, amy, brenda, delizia, desire, eva, faye, heather, ivy, jennifer, jessica, joy, lacey, natasha, renee, yvette]
player.endurance = 100
player.company_favor = 500
for girl in girls:
girl.rsm[0].affection_max = 100
girl.rsm[0].affection = 100
girl.rsm[0].love_max = 100
girl.rsm[0].love = 100
girl.rsm[0].favor = 100
girl.rsm[0].anger = 0
girl.lust = 100

# Remove the `#` to enable the below cheats
#girl.poker_skill = 0
#girl.monitoring_sub_dermal_hacked = True
When you are playing open the console with SHIFT + O ( the letter O ). Type in maxall() and exit to close the console.

More console commands :
player.add_appointment(6, aly, "Aly_room", 18)
eva.update_sexting_images()
player.add_item("blue pill", 1)
player.add_effect(''erection'')

Edit : this was meant to be a rely to someone question....
Natasha breast expansion quest is to be continued in another update.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just some test renders I did with Eva. Short render time, so a bit grainy.
Wanted to see if I can pose her in a way, that her huge breast are not visible from behind.
And voila, it worked :)
So you get an even BIGGER suprise when she turns around.
No idea how to integrate that scene into the game right now.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Just some test renders I did with Eva. Short render time, so a bit grainy.
Wanted to see if I can pose her in a way, that her huge breast are not visible from behind.
And voila, it worked :)
So you get an even BIGGER suprise when she turns around.
No idea how to integrate that scene into the game right now.
You could use them as part of her sexting images maybe?

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Very nice Eva pics!
Her huge tits on a curvy stick physique and Veronica Zemanova-esque face always made her one of my favorites. Don't understand why she doesn't get more support from the patreons even with the strong competition she has.
Would be awesome to see her with open hair.

Jun 3, 2018
How to get laid with Delizia, Eva and Renee? Seems like they just act cameo on the game,, there are no options like Pool Delizia/Renee, Have Drink at the bar Delizia/Renee/Eva, Beach Delizia,, And there's no task left to complete,, I'm on gameday 32,,

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Very nice Eva pics!
Her huge tits on a curvy stick physique and Veronica Zemanova-esque face always made her one of my favorites. Don't understand why she doesn't get more support from the patreons even with the strong competition she has.
Would be awesome to see her with open hair.
Thanks, glad you like her. Eva is the focus girl for the next update. You can expect to see a lot of new content for her.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes