sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, I'm from Spain dude, and Yes, we have internet. Have fun in the Islands.
thats bullshit i've been to spain a couple times and i wouldn't call what they have there internet. its basically a single 14.4 modem with a static ip that the entire country shares.

Reactions: VOYEUR

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

dark1.jpg

Hi guys and gals,
I'm back from holidays and I've started working on the game again.

Here is a preview of a scene with Eva where she wants you to get something to drink for her.

A good opportunity to introduce Yumiko to the game, together with a new location. The beach bar.

If you have been following me for some time, you might still remember her from an early poll for new island girls.

In later versions, there will be more content for Yumiko. She will be a special character similar to Jennifer. They both will be able to work at the beach or night bar.

Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yumiko looks dare I say it, 'Yummy'! Okay, bad pun. Not to create more work for @darkhound1, but I think any woman working in a beach bar should have on a Hawaiian shirt, preferably tied up under her boobs. Kind of like this example, although the girl is nowhere near as hot or yummy as Yumiko.

m_57debfb87f0a059147037e77.jpg

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Yumiko looks dare I say it, 'Yummy'! Okay, bad pun. Not to create more work for @darkhound1, but I think any woman working in a beach bar should have on a Hawaiian shirt, preferably tied up under her boobs. Kind of like this example, although the girl is nowhere near as hot or yummy as Yumiko.

View attachment 144382
I hope for more events, maybe during happy hour or a wet t-shirt contest.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I hope for more events, maybe during happy hour or a wet t-shirt contest.
I believe there are plans for a wet t-shirt contest. Now when we get the Holiday Island Limbo championship ... Although, how some of the girls will be able to get their large boobs under the bar is beyond me.

Reactions: junior366
Aug 16, 2016
I believe there are plans for a wet t-shirt contest. Now when we get the Holiday Island Limbo championship ... Although, how some of the girls will be able to get their large boobs under the bar is beyond me.
That would be hilarious to watch. Ivy loses round one, delaying the match because they have to fix the equipment. Yvette makes it to round 5 just walking under it. Heather surprises everyone with her flexibility carrying her all the way to finals where she loses to Lacey who just has a much easier time getting her chest under the pole.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
One of the things I really like about Holiday Island is that Darkhound always comes out swinging. As a patron it is pleasing to see a developer that actually seems to like what he is doing and enjoy showing the fruits of his skill.

It is frankly refreshing, because the rollercoaster experience patreon way too often turns into with developer meltdowns, delays and artist mode turning into autist mode, is entirely absent, here it solid work, lots of communication and a nice community.

Anyways, sidetracking a bit there, good too see Darkhound is back and that everything is going strong.

I guess I just wanted to say out loud I am a pretty happy camper, erm, patron ;), with the way Holidays island runs.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can somebody can give me a save with all scene please.
And your reason for this request? Your phone shows you all the available scenes, appointments and events with each girl. Heck some even include hints. You're just looking for the CG's? It has been posted numerous times already to use unren.bat (do a search within F95zone) and you can get all the images, some that aren't even in the game yet!

So again, I have to question why you need a 'save' or 'save files'. Someone else's 'save' won't necessarily allow you to repeat things, as some events, scenes, etc. are one-time occurrences. Here's a suggestion, play the game! It is easy enough to get through it in a couple hours of non-stop play.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Can somebody can give me a save with all scene please.
I would not play it with that mindset, it might seem like it has a slow start, but once you grasp the mechanics you can easily get on with a girl pretty quickly and the game, as I understand it, is meant to be played at your leisure, repeating events, otherwise there's a cheat mod.

Radvi

Aug 29, 2018
A little question here, what is "hacking" function? I have try it but there's nothing happen..

Sory for bad english..

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
A little question here, what is "hacking" function? I have try it but there's nothing happen..

Sory for bad english..
It gives you more information on the implant chips, especially helpful is the location on it if you are looking for a certain female!

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Sory for bad english..
It gives you more information on the implant chips, especially helpful is the location on it if you are looking for a certain female!
How do i use it? I tried once and nothing happen..
If you haven't talked with the doctor yet and finished all her 'Quests' the hacking function will do nothing. Completing her quests gives you access to the girls' implants so you can see their stats, locations, etc. The hacking function adds some minor improvements as does upgrading your phone. Oh yeah, you need the smart watch too.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So i need all the girl implants first?
If your intention is to be able to use the hacking function, then yes you need all the girls' implants. Talk to the doctor and she'll give you things to do. After you have done them, she will give you the codes for a whatever girl you agreed on

Reactions: Radvi and junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes