Radvi

Aug 29, 2018
If your intention is to be able to use the hacking function, then yes you need all the girls' implants. Talk to the doctor and she'll give you things to do. After you have done them, she will give you the codes for a whatever girl you agreed on
Okay thanks for helpful information

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I like the red one too, but it looks more like workout clothes or beach volleyball attire to me. Guess I'm having a mid-life crisis where I flash back to my much younger days when I used to hang out at a bar with a Hawaiian theme. I always tried to make time with the bartender hottie in the flowered shirt. Alas, I was unsuccessful. Here's hoping I have better luck with Yumiko.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.2 beta - development news (updated 08/09/2018)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next main version of Holiday Island (0.1.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

0.1.2 beta will include everything from 0.1.1.0 alpha including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.2.0 beta (mainly new content) which includes some bug fixes as well.

The update from 0.1.1.1 to 0.1.2.0 has 225 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content
•Eva gets the lapdance poker reward scene --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta (still working on it)
•Eva gets a reward event, she visits her in your room --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta (still working on it)
•Eva gets a beach event which includes Yumiko --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta (almost finished)
•Heather gets a very long pole dance scene with possibility to go upstairs --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta (still working on it)
•Eva gets a random event in a new location (hotel elevator) --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta (still working on it)
•Possibility for random pool "distractions" will be added, starting with Yvette and Eva --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Heather scene to decide on the pole dance costume has been finished --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Heather, Yvette, Eva and Amy get the "flash breasts" intimate action --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•New intimate action "flash breasts" added --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Ivy and Eva get new sexting images --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•The workout pull-ups scene has been improved and made longer. The fully extended scene is available for Eva right now. It has three new renders for every swimwear. The "follow me" part has been added as well, for all girls who have the "follow me" images. --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Ivy gets an extended pose scene at the pool --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Eva gets the workout pull-ups scene --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Ivy gets the groping renders --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Heather gets the groping renders --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta

Minor improvements and changes
•Balancing change: Probability and frequency for sexting messages has been reduced --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Functionality to count number of times a scene/event/appointment has been seen added. This will help to improve dialogue options --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta
•Lot's of small text and grammar improvements --> will be part of 0.1.2.0 beta

Bug fixes
•Point distribution for attractiveness has been fixed for "plain girl" --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.0 beta
•Amy pool scene, Amy+Alice shower scene, Joy second encounter: Missing interactions --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.0 beta
•Butt contest points where not properly set to 0 before each contest, so you could get strange/wrong results on the second and later butt contest. --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.0 beta
•Eva sexting is not working --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.0 beta
•Faye and Aly “Boob Event Comparison” can trigger even when Aly is not on the Island --> will be fixed with 0.1.2.0 beta

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.2.0 beta --> Same as for 0.1.1.1 beta

Estimated release dates:

0.1.2.0 beta --> unknown

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes there is a cheat for poker, no it isn't included in the mod. Try using that little box in the upper right corner labelled 'Search'. The information has been posted numerous times, as recently as a week ago.

143458_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_GIF.gif

Reactions: wrarar and Nerttu

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Sorry but unless it is a threesome you are asking about (which Darkhound would like to do, but current equipment limits) then your question is a bit meaningless.

There will be scenes for all the girls in the future, nothing has changed in that regard at all. No girl has been declared done and over with.

Given the number of girls however it can take some time especially if they dont win their voting contests (that would be Aly and Desire, though Aly got close enough to the Winner, Eva, to also share in the bounty)

Reactions: Bantry
Sep 6, 2018
Let me re-phrase that. Will there be any scenes with Aly, "or" with Jennifer "or" with Desire in the future? But threesome, then this will be the best game ever. More power to Darkhound.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Let me re-phrase that. Will there be any scenes with Aly, "or" with Jennifer "or" with Desire in the future? But threesome, then this will be the best game ever. More power to Darkhound.
A couple suggestions. Read the past posts such as this one - .
Follow along on the developer, @darkhound1's Patreon Page.

Although not required, by all means become a supporter if you can. Besides up to date information you may also take part in the polls of which @duckswimming alluded to.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yvette modeling this swimsuit is not exactly, but very close to Body Paint. I volunteer to apply the Body Paint for the uniforms of the upcoming Volleyball tournament.

158343_Yvette_bathing_suit1.jpg
158047_ccdb6c2092f4eb254501bd81d1039b11.jpg

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes