Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This Fu***** Balck Rose.... is impssible take at Ely this flower.... when or where i can take it at her??? Is 20 game day that I try, but i haven't find the moment.... can you help me plese??
Have you tried just giving it to her? Doesn't really matter where, beach, bar pool. Bring up the available actions like groping, kissing, hugging, etc. one of them will be gift giving. Chocolates, red rose or in this case a black rose.

Reactions: DuckSwim

LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
Have you tried just giving it to her? Doesn't really matter where, beach, bar pool. Bring up the available actions like groping, kissing, hugging, etc. one of them will be gift giving. Chocolates, red rose or in this case a black rose.
i think that i has wrong version... i'm play at 0.1.3.2... now update and see... because when i thake a gif the anger don't down... and is impossible take a chocolate and other gif... sorry to my English

D

Deleted member 1061797

Can anyone tell me how to have yvette training appointmen?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to have yvette training appointmen?
Have you tried searching this thread for your answer? Training generally implies something in the gym. Are you in the gym? How about asking Yvette to lift weights or do pull-ups? Of course you could just sit in your room and wait and see if someone comes by and knocks on your door. Decisions, decisions, decisions ...

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
i think the man means Yvette sending him a message to meet in the gym instead him finding her there i myself only keep getting pool invites and 1 dinner invite from Amy (not counting contests)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i think the man means Yvette sending him a message to meet in the gym instead him finding her there i myself only keep getting pool invites and 1 dinner invite from Amy (not counting contests)
Probably because neither Yvette nor Amy will ever ask you to meet in the gym. Actually, I cannot think of anyone that will send a text invite to meet in the gym.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
i think that i has wrong version... i'm play at 0.1.3.2... now update and see... because when i thake a gif the anger don't down... and is impossible take a chocolate and other gif... sorry to my English
1.3.2 is wrong version. Upgrade to 1.3.3.
Even with 1.3.2 you have gifting option. It has been in for a long time.
Not knowing what level of anger the young woman was at, nor what gift you tried to give her, it is impossible to know if the anger should have gone down.
You can only give one gift in a period. It is like other intimate actions. You can't keep giving gifts, or hugs, or kisses, or fondles. The girl would become overloaded or sore. Since you can't give two gifts in a row, you can't give chocolate and another gift.
Sorry for your English too. Is OK, we make do.

D

Deleted member 1061797

Yes, I can confirm I have pictures for Yvette and the pool. Climbing out, sitting and stretching. All are multi-picture. Still don't have placeholders for Ivy's sexts even though I am receiving them.
How can i have the "reward1 appointment" with yuvette? Pls explain

D

Deleted member 1061797

Probably because neither Yvette nor Amy will ever ask you to meet in the gym. Actually, I cannot think of anyone that will send a text invite to meet in the gym.
I mean yvette will ask me to help her for strength training
Like alice asked

D

Deleted member 1061797

There is an appointment i couldn't discovere yet
And it says "Help yvette with her strength training"
This appointment has been added in this new version(0.1.3.3)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There is an appointment i couldn't discovere yet
And it says "Help yvette with her strength training"
This appointment has been added in this new version(0.1.3.3)
Already answered when you first asked.

Specifically, you and Yvette need to be in the gym and you need to ask her to do pull-ups.

Seriously, the second best advice is to search this thread. The best advice is to save early and often. That provides you with restore points to load again and again. Now try different things! Change your actions, change your or her stats, answer differently, change wardrobe, take a pill. Now after you have exhausted all options search the thread, still can't figure it out? Now ask your question, but have the courtesy to provide details of everything you have tried.

D

Deleted member 1061797

Already answered when you first asked.

Specifically, you and Yvette need to be in the gym and you need to ask her to do pull-ups.

Seriously, the second best advice is to search this thread. The best advice is to save early and often. That provides you with restore points to load again and again. Now try different things! Change your actions, change your or her stats, answer differently, change wardrobe, take a pill. Now after you have exhausted all options search the thread, still can't figure it out? Now ask your question, but have the courtesy to provide details of everything you have tried.
Thank you so much :)
There is another one which says "reward1 appointment" with yvette. How can i have that.
I tried a lot still couldn't figure it out. Pls explain this also.
Tnx in advance :)

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone share here the pictures darkhound posted of Faye and Desire as previews for 0.1.4 on his Patreon page some days ago?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can anyone share here the pictures darkhound posted of Faye and Desire as previews for 0.1.4 on his Patreon page some days ago?
Do you think there might be a reason why @darkhound1 posts those pictures on his patreon page for his patrons? You want to see them either wait until they are released to the public or come out in a game update. Of course you could always become a patron and see everything.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes