Apr 7, 2018
For the Preferences crash from the initial menu, I compared the extracted and decompiled *.rpy files from the previous version to this one, and it appears that in the script.rpy, the last 2 lines of the following code have been deleted.
Python:
init -1:
    $ games_played = 1
    $ g_what_messages = "A"
    $ g_selected_conversation = ""
    if hasattr(store, "g_textbox_transparency") == False:
        $ g_textbox_transparency = 35
If you restore them, there is no crash anymore.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
my favourite dialogue is during the beach walk "just to be safe, you check out her face for any hints of anger..."
smart move, human females often tend to give you a brief warning, by changing their face status to: Angry

azzamandoo

Jan 4, 2018
hi. is there a way to reset yvette pull up training via console. every time i try she just tell me "we've talked about why i dont do pull ups". ive looked in the thread but cant find anything helpful. Ta in advanced

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
has anyone gotten the faye always stuff yet? I havent been able
The swimming pool you need to have a blue pill effect,when faye show you her pussy,start rubbing your dick.The bar one you need to get her use most revelaing outfit,then drink with her.If you're talking about the sex scene with her,i haven't got the groping one.

Rackmaster

Aug 25, 2018
I did not play the .3 version, as I could never get it to run. (my lack of effort, I know). I just installed the .4, and it runs, but when I loaded my saved game, 1/2 the girls are missing from the island, and reception has no dialog to have girls come to the island.
Still my favorite game, though. Thank you!

jonnsmith156

Jun 2, 2017
The swimming pool you need to have a blue pill effect,when faye show you her pussy,start rubbing your dick.The bar one you need to get her use most revelaing outfit,then drink with her.If you're talking about the sex scene with her,i haven't got the groping one.
I just realized that I put always instead of hallway, I meant the new corridor scenes with faye I havent been able to have them trigger , thank you though

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 405, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 425, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 427, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 429, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 677, in script
��*�|@�ݜf���(���S��3]�~QRU^S[Q�'�����`��R����R���=�� �Cf<�n��v��g�I;v]� �"
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2724, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 425, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 427, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 429, in execute
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 929, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\HolidayIsland\HolidayIsland-0140-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 923, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.4.0
Wed Jan 16 22:15:52 2019

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
For the Preferences crash from the initial menu, I compared the extracted and decompiled *.rpy files from the previous version to this one, and it appears that in the script.rpy, the last 2 lines of the following code have been deleted.
Python:
init -1:
    $ games_played = 1
    $ g_what_messages = "A"
    $ g_selected_conversation = ""
    if hasattr(store, "g_textbox_transparency") == False:
        $ g_textbox_transparency = 35
If you restore them, there is no crash anymore.

I got Script.Pyo, Script.Py, Script.Rpyc, Script.Py, Scriptedit.pyo and scriptedit.Py. No script.rpy and none of those lines are in any of them.
Which folder you referring to?

xxdungeonxx

May 3, 2017
How do you unlock the event for Jennifer about her body transformation? I already had the third date with Joy, but nothing happens.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes