Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
LOVE the new play room! I really think there needs to be an option for Jennifer to show it to me on a daily basis. She is sooo HOT in that dress she designed!

Reactions: junior366

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Still waiting for more sexy Renee content before I give you any more money. :p lol
Renee is the blonde massage girl right ? If yes... I like you !!

While Amy and her sister were my favorites (because they are hot as hell, but also because they had the most content), Renee and to a lesser extent Casey are my absolute favorites shame they dont have as much yet...

Reactions: CSNRC and Shardoom

kakademona11

Jan 28, 2018
Renee is the blonde massage girl right ? If yes... I like you !!

While Amy and her sister were my favorites (because they are hot as hell, but also because they had the most content), Renee and to a lesser extent Casey are my absolute favorites shame they dont have as much yet...
Who is Casey? :O

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Havent played in a while its the shortest of the girls with the curly auburn hair, might have gotten her name wrong.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
this game is pretty good.. wish i can choice who girls is with from start( i choice small tits but there are no small tits girl there) and some more add new girl with small tits and Milf!

waffles

Nov 1, 2016
Jennifer is always on nightbar duty. I can't get the new room event at reception. am I not doing something that I should be?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.1.4!

PC (271MB): - - - -
Mac (261MB): - - - -

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes