jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
i try to trigger that every night but it rarely happen, should i low other girl lust
They need high lust, so no. Make sure neither girl is on reception or any other job. Then just go back and forth from any location to your room for a few days and it should trigger.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The best time to trigger the Amy & Alice in the shower event is after dinner. If Alice's lust isn't high enough you won't get the whole scene.

Reactions: junior366

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
am i the only one who prefers quick and continuous small updates to big 2-3 or even 6 fucking month updates (fucking summertime saga)???????

i wish more devs updated their games like the dude from fate of irnia

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
am i the only one who prefers quick and continuous small updates to big 2-3 or even 6 fucking month updates (fucking summertime saga)???????

Actually @darkhound1 is a developer that updates regularly and if you bother to follow along on his Patreon page you would known that. That doesn't mean you have to be a patron, just follow the page for more timely information.

For example the Holidays, an illness and a hardware upgrade all contributed in a their own small way to this update being delayed by about a week from the norm.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

I'd rather have more then 2 minutes of new content when I boot up the game. While I too find the amount of content versus amount of time for Summertime to be ridiculous, I don't mind how much Holiday Island has versus how long it takes. It helps that I know what is actually being worked on versus generic progress bars.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I prefer 2-4 week updates. I could even be happy with 6 weeks between.
I almost always re-download the full games and start fresh every time.
I occasionally find bugs others dont see and more often than not, I also find content I have not seen before.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
The debate in this forum turned really interesting lately. There's a lot to say about it but we all will be busy soon playing the new release :)

Just as an introduction let me left written here that for me it hasn't sense to develop a game without some kind of difficulties, barriers, decisions to make, things to find out or even some proportion of grinding. There are literally millions of contents in internet where you can enjoy adult content accesible with just few clicks and without having to worry about anything. But playing a game it always imply to do some kind of effort.

Even more, this game is defined itself as a sandox dating simulator. The word simulator implies some kind of realism. Ok, lets fantasize about having an epic holidays surrounded by a great bunch of stunners but let's apply some kind of realistic gameplay on it. Women usually get mad when they see oe of their lovers interacting with other women, or when you don't attend an appointment with her and so on... this kind of behavior and 'difficulties' can't be ignored in a dating simulator.

In the other hand, there no exist a single sandbox that it isn't grinding. Even the great games developed by great companies with hundreds of IT engineers are still developing repetitive sandboxes, so imagine the limitations that a single indie developer has in order to try to develop a non-repetitive game. It's just not posible. I'm the first that usually encourages darkhound to reduce the grinding where I consider excesive but at the same time we all have to accept that some sort of it is absolutely necesary.

In fact, I'm a bit worried exactly in the opposite direction. For my very personal taste the game is turning too easy and explained. As said, I will extend those thoughts later on. Time to play now :)

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
About Jealousy Vs Anger,it would be nice if those 2 would trigger a different scene as well,like angry/jealous sex sometimes can lead into a very memorable experience,let's say if a girl angry she will leave you hanging in the middle of the scene or something like that and jealous sex ussually lead into a really good thing since she tends to do things that she wouldn't do in normal circumtances(speaking from my personal experiences tho,it doesn't always happened that way as well).Just an input :D

Reactions: MrJ

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Even more, this game is defined itself as a sandox dating simulator. The word simulator implies some kind of realism. Ok, lets fantasize about having an epic holidays surrounded by a great bunch of stunners but let's apply some kind of realistic gameplay on it. Women usually get mad when they see oe of their lovers interacting with other women, or when you don't attend an appointment with her and so on... this kind of behavior and 'difficulties' can't be ignored in a dating simulator.
Exactly my words. I'm missing some kind of jealousy. That would be a huge boost if darkhound could implement this.

hjgv75fmf

Dec 4, 2018
Actually @darkhound1 is a developer that updates regularly and if you bother to follow along on his Patreon page you would known that. That doesn't mean you have to be a patron, just follow the page for more timely information.

For example the Holidays, an illness and a hardware upgrade all contributed in a their own small way to this update being delayed by about a week from the norm.
I agree. But if you are playing then please be a Patron.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Uploading 0.1.4 right now.
Please stop spamming the thread for a moment :)
I will update this post as soon as I have released the game on my patreon page.
It takes a bit longer now, since the game is almost 1 GB in size in compressed form right now.
The way a lot of game developers upload their stuff, the game would be between 6 and 8 GB!

ujmyhntgb

Nov 11, 2018
It takes a bit longer now, since the game is almost 1 GB in size in compressed form right now.
The way a lot of game developers upload their stuff, the game would be between 6 and 8 GB!
Great! Excellent job!

StarFire00

Feb 28, 2018
¡¡EXCELENT!!
exc.gif

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.4 has been released!
Hi guys and gals,
I just finished testing, packing and uploading for 0.1.4.0 beta.
The update has 421 new renders and videos.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.
To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.1.4.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.1.4.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!
PS: I've decided to upload both versions (windows and mac) in .zip format now, instead of the 7z format.

Happy playing
Darkhound

EDIT: I know you're excited guys, but please just press the thank you button. If you post too many of those 1 liners, my post will vanish from the last page and no one will find it any more... Thank you!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes