Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, game looks nice, but I must ask. Why all that charade at the begining about choosing boobs size and speech "we'll make island to fit your need" when it's filled with over sized mellons anyway?:test2:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Ok, game looks nice, but I must ask. Why all that charade at the begining about choosing boobs size and speech "we'll make island to fit your need" when it's filled with over sized mellons anyway?:test2:
That's what is created so far. I'm sure once the core gameplay is finished more variation will be created for it.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
im getting error in the beggining after i start to play. many pictures are missing. please can anyone tell me how to fix it ? :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
What you are saying is not completely true. There are girls with normal sized and small breasts on the Island. Just not that many right now. We have Brenda, Deliza and Lacey and also Renée. The focus of the game is on girls with big or huge breasts though.
Brenda_night1_base.png Delizia_swim0_base.png Lacey_swim2_base.png Renée_massage0_base.png

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
What you are saying is not completely true. There are girls with normal sized and small breasts on the Island. Just not that many right now. We have Brenda, Deliza and Lacey and also Renée. The focus of the game is on girls with big or huge breasts though.
View attachment 48488 View attachment 48489 View attachment 48490 View attachment 48491
On Pics you attached only third girl can't be named over sized( but she's still big by regular standards), 3 others certenly are brest over sized. From "small" they're all light years away. And I don't have that third girl in my game( or at least didn't found her yet). I figured out that this game is some big boob fetish, but than it shouldn't mislead players - it should say straigh - this island contains only over sized - like it or leave it. I personaly find them unattractive, not that much that i can't play game at all because of them but unattractive. I'm just sad because misleaded by intro I thought i'll find some of regular or small size inside:test2:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Same here , i see error everytime i arrive at the island or new day.
Just do as the dev said, download the game from his Patreon page and apply the bugfix yourself. Works just fine, must've been something weird with the zip file provided in the OP, I have no clue. I can't even remember which link I used.

Reactions: The Witcher

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
On Pics you attached only third girl can't be named over sized( but she's still big by regular standards), 3 others certenly are brest over sized. From "small" they're all light years away. And I don't have that third girl in my game( or at least didn't found her yet). I figured out that this game is some big boob fetish, but than it shouldn't mislead players - it should say straigh - this island contains only over sized - like it or leave it. I personaly find them unattractive, not that much that i can't play game at all because of them but unattractive. I'm just sad because misleaded by intro I thought i'll find some of regular or small size inside:test2:
I don't agree with you. Whatever your opinion is about breast size it's all yours. But calling C or D cup sized breasts oversized. Well to each his/her own.

Reactions: luisar018

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't agree with you. Whatever your opinion is about breast size it's all yours. But calling C or D cup sized breasts oversized. Well to each his/her own.
I agree, tastes are different, no piint argue about that, but you said "There are girls with normal sized and small breasts" - if i can't call C or D over sized than also you can't call, for example, C cup "normal or regular size". A are small, B are regular (by some common "rules" and standards) I don't see anything near B, not to mention A in this game. So, no there is no small nor normal size. Where are they? Just BIG.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
im getting error in the beggining after i start to play. many pictures are missing. please can anyone tell me how to fix it ? :)
I have the same problem. Clicking ignore leads me to the end and drop me out with those words.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 622, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1861, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1885, in script
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1885, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'locations'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 622, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1861, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1885, in script
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1885, in <module>
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'locations'

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.6alpha

Last edited:

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
@darkhound1 are you going to do some mini sized breasts with A or B cups. I know it's your game and I love it as is, I was just wondering if in the future you might make some girls like that. Some people seem to prefer girls like that, maybe make an option to prefer or exclude them in game so people can make that choice. Something to think about in the future as you get more patreons and try to expand your money donations to support your project. Maybe have a poll or two on it in your patreon to see if people like the idea or if you got some renders of 'micro' boobs (ie A or b cups) to show us that'd be awesome too.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@darkhound1 are you going to do some mini sized breasts with A or B cups. I know it's your game and I love it as is, I was just wondering if in the future you might make some girls like that. Some people seem to prefer girls like that, maybe make an option to prefer or exclude them in game so people can make that choice. Something to think about in the future as you get more patreons and try to expand your money donations to support your project. Maybe have a poll or two on it in your patreon to see if people like the idea or if you got some renders of 'micro' boobs (ie A or b cups) to show us that'd be awesome too.
Right now I don't have any plans to add more girls to the island. A lot of the 14 we have right now don't have any content worth mentioning. It will take a long time before that changes.
After that, who knows. Anything is possible.
What I can do if there is enough interest is to have Lacey, Brenda or Delizia as a focus girl for one of the next updates.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
You could always do a tease(or two) in your deviant art page with a picture or two to see if people like your A or B cup girl it too. That way you don't need to mess with the game at all. Then if there is enough interest and people love the model they'd probably start begging you to put them in the game down the road. That's where road maps come in for patreons. They love stuff like that and I'm pretty sure the road map would bring in more money on patreon once you got the mechanics of the game down and you find out how long it takes stuff in game to be done.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Right now I don't have any plans to add more girls to the island. A lot of the 14 we have right now don't have any content worth mentioning. It will take a long time before that changes.
What I can do if there is enough interest is to have Lacey, Brenda or Delizia as a focus girl for one of the next updates.
imho you should create a poll at your patreon. you will gain extra patrons as well as make your patrons feel like they contributed.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Thank you. Not because of the boobs, it 's that every other guy on patreon expands and expands everything but what 's already there. You have a solid foundation if no bugs kick in. Fleshing out what you got sounds like the right thing to do.

More variety is always good too but then the feature creep might leave yet another unfinished game behind.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
mate you really need to figure out a save complatibility method:FeelsBadMan:.also about the mentioned number of images and videos for each girl on the changelog:are they the images added with 0.6 or the numbers of images with said girl in the game overall?

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Again The game is broken before i can even play it i downloaded it and the update for it and i still get the same error message after i finish my preferences, witch is this
Even Moved the file to the desktop

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 298, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 374, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 404, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in execute
Exception: Not a displayable: None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 298, in script
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 404, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 928, in _imagebutton
    **properties)
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in __init__
    idle_=renpy.easy.displayable(idle_image),
  File "C:\Users\Bryan\Desktop\HolidayIsland-0.0.6alpha-pc\renpy\easy.py", line 108, in displayable
    raise Exception("Not a displayable: %r" % (d,))
Exception: Not a displayable: None

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.6alpha

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes