Crippy

May 28, 2018
When it says to train 3-4 times per week for maximum gains, does that mean 3-4 weight training plus 3-4 endurance training, or does it mean only 3-4 total of those combined?
I think that doing one will give you both...because if you do strength training, both strength and endurance gets a "X" until the next day.

Reactions: Obrecht13

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Check your phone. Select girls, then select the clapboard. The scenes are listed with hints of how to achieve them. You can have vaginal sex with Amy, Yvette, Alice, Eva, Ivy, Heather, Jessica, Joy, and Faye. The best way to start is to max out the stats for Alice, Eva, and Yvette; then pick one of them to win the butt or tshirt contest. The winner will meet you for sex.
I HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS POST!! This is one of those posts that gives so much more information than what is on the surface. What I got out of it, always check the tools that are available to you, keep notes on various character development, and do searches based on specific situations. For example, I wasted a lot of time at the spa until I did a search and found that it is all about patience. Some things do not always trigger every day. GREAT POST PUPPET MASTER.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
How do you get a massage? I go to the spa and I can then go to the massage waiting area, but no one ever comes. Do only certain girls give them and I didn't get one in my initial batch of girls?
It took several attempts. Of the girls that I have on the island, only Renee and Heather have shown up so far. So, I dont know if only certain ones or every one.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Massages are only given by Heather, Faye and Renee. The massage area isn't treated like the doctor or receptionist. (Maybe it should be.) The girl or girls appear randomly in the massage area and will only give one massage each. I've found that if the girls are on the island, and no one is in the area, pressing the wait key usually yields someone. Soon we shall see the 2 girl massage I think. I'd also like erotic massages from Faye and Renee.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
How do you get a massage? I go to the spa and I can then go to the massage waiting area, but no one ever comes. Do only certain girls give them and I didn't get one in my initial batch of girls?
Only a few of the ladies do massages: Heather, Renee, Faye. But they're not always there when the spa is open. Sometimes you need to advance time by 30 minutes until someone shows up.

And not all of them do the "special" massage. Heather does, Faye doesn't. (I don't remember what types Renee gives.)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Only a few of the ladies do massages: Heather, Renee, Faye. But they're not always there when the spa is open. Sometimes you need to advance time by 30 minutes until someone shows up.

And not all of them do the "special" massage. Heather does, Faye doesn't. (I don't remember what types Renee gives.)
So far, for me, Renee does NOT do any special massages.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.5 beta - development news (updated 05/02/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.5.0 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.4.0 release.

0.1.4.2 beta will include everything from 0.1.4.1 beta including all content addons and bug fixes.

The next release is 0.1.4.2 beta which will be an incremental update.
It includes bug fixes and some new content

The update from 0.1.4.0 to 0.1.4.2 has 187 new renders and videos right now!

New features and content

• Brenda gets the "flash breasts", "grope" and the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The "guess who" picture mingame will be added. You can start/end it talking to Yumiko at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Ivy gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Aly gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • A short quest to learn how to fasten/unfasten the clamps and change discs in the weightlifting bar will be added --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Faye gets a scene in a new location: the gym shower --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Faye gets an extended "weight lifting" scene --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta (still working on it)
  • Brenda will get an extended workout pull up scene (similar to Eva's) --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Brenda will get the "follow me" renders --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Flashing breasts will now get a place in the achievement app --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• Lots of spelling and typo fixes and general language improvements --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Visiting the girls’ room - possible time span between visit and meeting has been extended to six hours --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The message alert now shows who send the messages that are still unread --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets the functionality to add a "triple" frame. You place the frame in the middle and the left and right side can be auto created --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • If the girl has high love for you >=75, she will now flash her breast even though you are not alone with her --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • Asking the girls to flash their breasts is now possible in the restaurant as well --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
  • The new phone app to change the picture frames gets a delete button to get rid of no longer needed frame settings --> will be part of 0.1.4.2 beta
Bug fixes

• Some achievements for Delizia and Desire didn't show up when you upgraded a save made with 0.1.4.0 --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2
  • The new app added with 0.1.4.1 has two bugs. One leads to a crash when you use the "save" button and next/previous image after that. The other one is that using the new app to change single images with a separate background, you only see the background after the change. --> will be fixed with 0.1.4.2
Estimated release dates:

0.1.4.2 beta --> no date yet

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I *finally* completed "Faye poses for you at the pool on the sunbed with extras" scene.
  1. Take one of the blue pills
  2. Faye needs to be wearing the sexy (not skimpy) bikini
  3. "Ask Faye to take the sunbed beside her"
  4. Get her to remove her bottoms
  5. Choose the option "Start rubbing your dick inside your pants" when it comes up
Faye will be *so* impressed she will give you the "extras".
  • Faye happened to be alone at the pool, but I'm not sure if that was required.
  • The event triggered at 15:00 hours. (Sometimes events can only trigger at certain times of day.)
  • High love/lust/affection are likely required. (I hacked them all to 100.)
Happy playing!

keithwaine

Dec 9, 2017
i already unlock eva breast enhancement quest i won poker against her but i dont know about the next quest...need help it says she will tell her story if i have an appointment with her in my rooom i kept ont winning poker game but still no story from her

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Hello to everyone. Who among the ladies would not get startled and angry if I select "Yes, make some noise" option?

View attachment 239886
I think the only reason to do this is to unlock all the pictures of each model in phone > Access to all character specific data > Show progress: "model name" > events/scenes/appointments

Ex. "Amy has a shower in her room. You get caught watching here."

Once your sneaking/hacking is at maximum, you don't get caught when spying. It seems like a way to experience things you might have missed if you didn't try to spy before you were "sneaky" enough.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes