jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Well, you can't contact Joy yourself, so you have to wait until Joy sends invitation...
Actually, you are the one who sends for Joy on the third meeting. Only piping in because that one is special, but you need to do Eva's boobs quest until the end to send for Joy at reception.

Mardeled

Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys!

I want to ask little help. Im done almost all quest/scene without these:

Desire: knoncks on my door, and want to pose in pink dress.

Yumiko: send least message,
Visit in her room (i dont see her room in the list),
She tells how she met Yoi.

Jennifer quest: i need visit in her room after the nightbar is closed. I try it many time, but just chat with me.

Thanks in advance your help!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I honestly think this game has come a long way and got tons of stuff but i think its missing out a few stuffs that could make this game into a Challenger level game above games even as populare as big brother. a couple of things namely come's to mind.

1 Making the bartenders be able to fully join the group of girls and with that either adding in new bartenders or give the other girls option to be bartenders.

2-one. Sex with 2 girls at same time and player chooses the girls each time (ofc stats depends if girl/girls are willing at the time) but all girls should be choose-able with each others.

3rd one. Player (always) no matter what from what i saw from update before latest atleast, he always sleept alone ect. It would be cool if player could have each night choose atleast from beginning 1 girl to sleep with him, with and without sex every night. you might even make it so like 3 or 6 girls move in with player later on who knows?

4 one And also allowing (all girls) to stay at the island at same time not just up to 9 I find it a bit sad that player can only have up to 9 girls visiting the island at same time. (bartenders not included) to help with this well it would be awesome if you could add in a Sauna room for some sauna fun. (wink) that could allow for more girls to the island since its an extra room thats for sure, and the dinner room could simply have either 2 or 3 table's. beach is same simply make beach little bigger and you could make it so pool show some girls are in the pool and some is not, not unlike how you did with the bar really, if there is an issue with more girls than 9 being on island. like if its something else than the one's i thought then i din't simply did not knew that.

6 one. A game/computer room perhaps for any girl that likes to play games or look on net ect maybe listen to music or so?
If not a computer room then a game room with different games like old arcade games or the like or maybe a 3d game of some kind?^^

7 a way to earn points through the game a little earlier so cheats become's uncessecary.

Aug 16, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember from my playthrough that I did not need to do the contests in the same week. The winning contestant keeps their weekly trophy until the next contest is held. So when I got the achievement, Aly still had her butt contest trophy from the week before, since no butt contest was held that week.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember from my playthrough that I did not need to do the contests in the same week. The winning contestant keeps their weekly trophy until the next contest is held. So when I got the achievement, Aly still had her butt contest trophy from the week before, since no butt contest was held that week.
You are completely correct. In one week as in the timespan of one week. So the week period can start on either contest. So, start with one contest, hug her like mad, make her win the next run of the other contest, and then hope she appears at the pool before the week period expires. She is not guaranteed to appear at the pool right after she wins the second contest.

Edit: well ok, that was the old way. Nowadays you can visit her in her room and make an appointment at the pool.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
What is the advantage of the subdermal implant? I searched the forum and cannot find anyone that has asked this question. Thanks in advance.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What is the advantage of the subdermal implant? I searched the forum and cannot find anyone that has asked this question. Thanks in advance.
You won't find the answer in this forum, but I bet if you ask the doctor in the game, she will tell you.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Is the increase charm bugged? I completed it several times but my charm wont go up (nor any other skill)
EDIT: Nevermind. It increases at the end of the week

Crippy

May 28, 2018
You won't find the answer in this forum, but I bet if you ask the doctor in the game, she will tell you.
Thanks Bantry for the quick answer. I did get it for Aly and I just didnt see any real advantage other than seeing that I needed to up her strength. I just hate wasting 3 blue pills and beating off like I was trying to give a self imposed circumcision. :/

Mardeled

Jan 31, 2019
Puppet Master, thx for help, Desire now done.

Still need help with:

Yumiko:
- Send least message,
- Visit in her room (i dont see her room in the list),
- She tells how she met Yoi.

Jennifer quest: i need visit in her room after the nightbar is closed. I try it many time, but just chat with me.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Puppet Master, thx for help, Desire now done.

Still need help with:

Yumiko:
- Send least message,
- Visit in her room (i dont see her room in the list),
- She tells how she met Yoi.

Yumiko : this event is/should not playable in this version.

Jennifer ( but I think you just don't meet her at the right time, I can be wrong ) so here is a post from the Dev :

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Greetings!

Great graphics - love them big tits and somewhere 3d nipples.

Is there some kind of list of scenes? I dont want to spoil browsing throwgh pictures folders for them, and by myself found only
- Ivy gym scene
- Natasha bar toilet scene
- Natasha poker lap dance scene
These are great comments and I bet Darkhound1 really appreciates them. You might want to post them in the reviews section along with a nice rating to help the overall rating of the game and the thread. DH really does do great work and he's very responsive, so I'm sure he appreciates all the gratitude he's given.

Reactions: brianiac
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes