Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Some people don't use Wilson's mod.

AFAIC, I prefer using console code directly.
Like you I prefer the console codes, although Wilson's mod is well done. However, regardless 'stupid is as stupid does'. Meaning that even with numerous warnings here and elsewhere people are still going to over use the codes and/or mod and break the game.

Mod 1.PNG

Reactions: junior366

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is part 2 of Jennifer's transformation story available yet? It doesn't seem like it. And can't find anything about part 2 in the thread.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is part 2 of Jennifer's transformation story available yet? It doesn't seem like it. And can't find anything about part 2 in the thread.
No, not yet. I would advise checking this link daily to stay apprised of what is going on. Much more accurate than this thread.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No, not yet. I would advise checking this link daily to stay apprised of what is going on. Much more accurate than this thread.
I checked the Patreon 0.1.5 beta news, but Jennifer's part 2 isn't mentioned in there. That gave me two posibilities:
- I missed it (most likely)
- It isn't in 0.1.4.2 for now
That's why I asked here, because I thought I had missed it.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Doesn't matter if Desire is the maid or not. Here is the code that checks if the event is triggered:
elif l_event_id == 4 and actions_left >= 26 and actions_left <= 35 and jobs.reception.id <> desire.id and jobs.doctor.id <> desire.id and desire in list_of_characters and natasha in list_of_characters and desire.lust >= 75

The event id is a random component.
It has to be between 13:30 and 18:00
Desire must not be the receptionist, she must not be the doctor, she has to be on the island and natasha has to be on the island as well (why you will see when you get the scene) and desire's lust has to be >= 75
Thanks! This is really helpful.

I was struggling with this as well. I only recently discovered the helpful hints on the MC's phone app to help me get to some of the missed scenes.

Update: I did all of this and triggered the "Desire lost mobile" scene :)

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Stuck in Yvette's event "meet her in the reception at the end her shift" and "remove her top for you in the reception" guide anyone? Thx u
"meet her in the reception at the end of her shift": it triggered for me when she is working the late shift. It triggers at 00:00 (midnight). I'm not sure what the minimum Affection, Love, Lust, etc for Yvette are. I cheated and had them them all at 100.

pattick

Oct 13, 2018
I'm having a problem with the next jennifer seen as well. Whenever I go to her room to talk to her my character apologizes and then the game freezes and there isnt anyway to get past it

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I did it, I finally did it, have every single thing you can have in the game, including every single sext. Which I guess is a double edged sword cause now I have no reason to play the game till the enxt update, but at least I can say until the next update I finally did it
Congrats!!! Far as I know, you are in a VERY elite club. I haven't succeeded in that, so props to you!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes