Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am sure this has been asked and answered, but I am not back reading through all the previous posts (to damned many to do that)

Is there any way to get Joy, the woman at the beginning who asks for your preferences onto the island?
Yes 400+ pages would be a lot to read through. Fortunately F95ZONE has provided a search function that will provide a correct answer 99% of the time. If you are unsure how to use the search function, follow these simple directions.

f95-search.gif

Crippy

May 28, 2018
View attachment 242658

If this is what you are referring to then the clues are all there. Still in doubt? The event is wardrobe dependent. So if she isn't wearing the right swimsuit you'll never get it. Make sure she is wearing the correct swimsuit and when she is on the beach, then head to the sunbeds.
That is something that I did not take into account...GREAT ADVICE!! Thanks Bantry for all the help.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That is something that I did not take into account...GREAT ADVICE!! Thanks Bantry for all the help.
There are a number of scenes/events that are wardrobe dependent. Save early, save often. Then you have a restore point. One you have that, you can change variables like stats and wardrobe until you achieve the results you want.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Eva must be wearing her bikini (not skimpy), be on the beach when it is sunny (I think between 12 & 17), & then you choose the sun lounger. She will wave at you, and ask you to get her a coke. Make sure you have sun tan lotion.
Edit: Oops, Bantry already answered this one.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
If you want to restore your personalized dialogue options, there are 2 steps, both from Darkhound1.
Open the console with SHIFT-o. Type:
call create_global_variables()
g_chat = cl_data_topics()

Then type:
amy.create_topics_list()
for each of these girls: (remember do not capitalize the name of the girl)
amy, alice, aly, desire, jessica, natasha, renee, faye, yvette

I found that only doing one step did not work.

Reactions: brianiac

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@darkhound1
you technically cant give a review to your own game.
its kind of "illegal" and "unfair" as it can be considered as "boost" for your own game review rank.

i dont say that for be bad. but i just say.
considering that a single vote can turn the rank of an game.

kick my ass if i m wrong (wouldn't surprise me XD) , but .. well.. i think its kind of unfair and not correct to do that .

(again, i dont say that badly, i just say that its more fair to let others peoples do the vote and dont vote for our own game.)

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
@darkhound1
you technically cant give a review to your own game.
its kind of "illegal" and "unfair" as it can be considered as "boost" for your own game review rank.

i dont say that for be bad. but i just say.
considering that a single vote can turn the rank of an game.

kick my ass if i m wrong (wouldn't surprise me XD) , but .. well.. i think its kind of unfair and not correct to do that .

(again, i dont say that badly, i just say that its more fair to let others peoples do the vote and dont vote for our own game.)
Oh come on, even candidate can vote for himself on presidential election, lol.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Oh come on, even candidate can vote for himself on presidential election, lol.
true, but the impact is low. compared to here.

but whatever, i m not mod or admin soo, i dont know. i just shut up... let's pretend i'd say nothing :sneaky::coffee:

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Here is a preliminary FAQ. Tell me if I made any mistakes or forgot a question.
Amazing work. Thanks! I wish I had known about player.rem_effect() earlier.

Some notes about the "cheats" section:

typo: there are two single quotes instead of double quotes (it's more obvious in a monospace font):
player.add_effect(''erection'')
player.add_effect(''blue pill")

I had the most fun with the cheat codes to change the girls' outfits (number range 0 - 2 [or 3 for Amy's extra swimwear]). It was helpful in the gym and night bar when trying to figure out which outfits would trigger something.
name.swimwear = 2
name.nightwear = 2

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@brianiac
Thanks!
I should credit whoever came up with the original document on cheats, but I don't remember who it was.
I'm changing my original document as we find the mistakes. As soon as it's finished, we can post it on page 1.
Also, I don't understand your attachment. Was it an error, or a joke I'm not getting?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
if you just wanted to respond to the reviews.. you can make an simple post in the thread :D
Yeah very funny - no ones gonna read it within 5 minutes - and the review is visible for ages. So doesn't really make sense.
But I can do something else.
Not visit the forum any more or answer any of the posts... It's not "illegal" and no one can do anything about it...

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes