Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The real problem is that Joy has yet to perfect her cloning process. Without going into any sordid details, all her attempts to clone darkhound1 have failed miserably. The failures have all been dumped on another island, and trust me, no wants to visit there.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The real problem is that Joy has yet to perfect her cloning process. Without going into any sordid details, all her attempts to clone darkhound1 have failed miserably. The failures have all been dumped on another island, and trust me, no wants to visit there.
Untrue not all failed cloning is bad thing :cool:
1570038984312.png

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not to pour cold water on it, but anything that involves the game and outfits to all girls is months of work hours.

You are probably looking at 30-60mins for the first render and 15mins for each additional.
And that is once everything else is done and ready (which takes a ton of time too)
It takes several hours to put one outfit together, so between 2 and 4 hours for a first costume render is probably more realistic.
In addition, I don't think I can find 18 or 20 costumes worth using.
I'm also having my hands more than full with the game changes for Amy and the 6 new quests that are necessary to movre forward.

Dressing the girls up like that just to make them show up at the MC's door to basically say "hi" isn't worth the time imo.
What I could do is try to squeeze another costume in for the pole dance. That would mean only one costume for the next update. With just the basic pole dancig stuff, without going up, something like 7 or 10 renders would be enough.
If you have some ideas for costumes, I could put that to a patreon vote. The girl would have to be selected too, from the ones that don't already have the pole dancing scene.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Untrue not all failed cloning is bad thing :cool:
View attachment 417624
Cloning the girls is comparatively easy, as all she has to teach the girl clones is to walk upright and not fall over from the weight/size of their boobs. Now trying to clone darkhound1, she has to try and duplicate his talent and abilities exactly or the game would/will suffer. Little known fact, her first six attempts preferred small breasts and/or flat-chested women. I kid you not!

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, I'm having a problem viewing photos on the phone, as some seem to be straight up missing. Amy teen photo quest for example has worked but it only shows the first photo and the latest one.
Attached is a screenshot of the Amy photos with I assume incorrect numbers in the upper left corner of the phone.

Also attached are the Natasha topless sexting photos. Notice that although there are 2 of them one displays itself as "0 of 2" and the other as "1 of 2" any help would be great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
I really wanted to see Yvette with Natasha breasts size
Oh dear god no. I'd prefer to not even see Natasha with Natasha breasts size.

There's the beauty of this game; you can pick the girls you want on the island and leave out those who are not of your taste. To each their own. I don't really mind what gets done to whom as I can skip stuff I'm not into, but messing with Yvette is where I must draw the line. That line might be both invisible and totally ineffective, but it is drawn nonetheless.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Oh, and now that Yvette is mentioned and darkhound1 himself is paying attention, I have a teeny tiny little wish:

Doggy Style

Nuff said, I believe. Pretty please?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It will require a lot of pose adjustments to do that with Yvette. She's really really short.
Does it count if she is bent over something? Like say the railing on the balcony of the MC's room. Maybe she could brace herself on the weight bench. I can think of a lot of ways to get Yvette's butt up in the air.

Reactions: junior366

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
im gonna need a save, the quest for the breast expansion on jennifer seems bugged, i saw somewhere that you need to do it before 21 but its still giving me problems

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It will require a lot of pose adjustments to do that with Yvette. She's really really short.
She is really short and here is Yvettes version of why she does not do it ;)

Explanation : Why Yvette does not do nor ever will do Doggie Style.
This is Yvette's day before putting high heels on.
Anything involving butts? No thanks Yvette has plenty of that in her day.
She does not need her own involved too.

Bonus Explanation : Why Yvette really likes the Player
This is Yvette's day after high heels on.

And this is the player:

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
You have waaaay too much time on your hands. :ROFLMAO::D:LOL:
Actually I have very little time but I use Darkhounds renders as examples when I try to make my own.
So while waiting for some Renders to run I put it together real quick (takes about 5 mins each in PS)

I suppose Darkhound does much the same with his posts here, browse and post while Daz puts Renders together.

Reactions: imzahai

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
I was afraid there'd be some technical difficulties. But you can't blame a guy for getting the idea after throwing in stuff like... this.
Yvette.jpg
How about if she was lying on her stomach? We're already having fun with her while applying lotion, it could escalate from there.

Reactions: asd33asd33

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
A bit technical question: What softwares are you using? I work with 3d modelling as engineer so I know few things about it :) But interested how are the girls modelled, and putting them in different poses?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
A bit technical question: What softwares are you using? I work with 3d modelling as engineer so I know few things about it :) But interested how are the girls modelled, and putting them in different poses?
Amazing what you can find on the developer's page.

Reactions: imzahai

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Fun aside, Bantry is correct.
Darkhound does link his Deviant on Patreon.
First thing on the front page, so asking about it is bound to catch some flak.

----------------------
Welcome to my Patreon Page!

I am Darkhound and I have been creating adult renders and some comics for several years now.
To get a better idea on what I do and the quality of my art, feel free to visit my page on deviantart -

This patreon site is all about my new huge project: A Ren'Py-based, interactive dating sim game!
----------------------
Click any Render you see and the answer will be written there.
Other programs people use is Poser and Blender
Professional programs (used in Cinema movies) would be Maya and ZBrush

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai and norb82
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes