TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
I was recently told I needed to try harder to fit in with groups so here it goes:

Gibberish gibberish, misspelled words, bad grammar, gibberish, TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA, gibberish, exclamation points! Are you with me?!?
Honestly, Bantry, hasn't Brick Tamland's lessons not teach you anything??? /s

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Fun aside, Bantry is correct.
Darkhound does link his Deviant on Patreon.
First thing on the front page, so asking about it is bound to catch some flak.

----------------------
Welcome to my Patreon Page!

I am Darkhound and I have been creating adult renders and some comics for several years now.
To get a better idea on what I do and the quality of my art, feel free to visit my page on deviantart -

This patreon site is all about my new huge project: A Ren'Py-based, interactive dating sim game!
----------------------
Click any Render you see and the answer will be written there.
Other programs people use is Poser and Blender
Professional programs (used in Cinema movies) would be Maya and ZBrush
Thank you I read them through :) I dont think I will create game (coding is again an other job), but for renders I have many ideas:)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Can someone post the save file for 1.8.2?
You don't need someone else's save files as you'll get your own ones. Just start playing Holiday Island and it'll start automatically save for you. Those saves will be under that 'A' -section (first one on left in row) when you click 'Load'.
(and, no, don't bother to post some 'thank you' -post, just click that '(y) Like' -part in lower right part of this post );D)...

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't recall this bug being reported, in Eva coke drink scene at the beach, some of Yumiko images are missing when you look closer at her chest, chessboard pictures are displayed.

View attachment 421147
Never seen it before either. Look in Holiday Island\game\images\locations and see if all the pictures are there. If they are, your graphic card maybe having issues.

Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes