Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
Highly unlikely at this date anyone is having trouble getting Aly/Desire/Eva in the gym shower and completing those achievements. Not trying to be 'snarky' but the question has been answered so many times previously. Try using the little box in the upper right of the screen labelled 'Search' or find @Puppet Master's FAQ (there's a link in his signature) where you can find step by step instructions.
Not taken as 'snarky' no worries :) i had been using Puppet Master's FAQ but was reading it wrong as i thought i needed the sign to be present and didn't realise they could be there without the sign. my fault.

27) How do I take a shower in the gym? How do I shower with the girls? How do I almost win Eva's game in the shower?
Thanks, this helped me realise my mistake!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I play this game in small chunks every few days or weeks, so I've not seen a large amount of the content. My last save is from probably 3-4 weeks ago, not sure what version, but I was in the middle of the quest where you have to send Yvette off the island for a week and then bring her back. But she's not among the girls you can invite to the island. I thought maybe I was at a hard limit of number of girls that can be on the island but I'm no longer seeing an option to send someone off the island anymore.

Am I blind?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I play this game in small chunks every few days or weeks, so I've not seen a large amount of the content. My last save is from probably 3-4 weeks ago, not sure what version, but I was in the middle of the quest where you have to send Yvette off the island for a week and then bring her back. But she's not among the girls you can invite to the island. I thought maybe I was at a hard limit of number of girls that can be on the island but I'm no longer seeing an option to send someone off the island anymore.

Am I blind?
Are you sure you waited one week ?
Chances are, as MonsieurX pointed out, a week hasn't passed. The only other advice I would give, is to save early and often. It can be a hard habit to develop, to always save prior to doing anything, but it is well worthwhile to have multiple 'Save' points.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Is hacking function broken in this version? I don't see any hacking option in the phone even with the new phone purchase

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is hacking function broken in this version? I don't see any hacking option in the phone even with the new phone purchase
Not that I know of. It would help if you would provide a screen shot of your phone Does it looks like this? The Hacking button is highlighted.

Phone.JPG

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
That staticky buzz in the doctor's office is one of the reasons I turned off the sound effects.
darkhound1 is looking for a replacement sound effect, but I assume the search is on the back burner.
If anyone can offer a quiet "beep (pause) beep (pause) beep" sound that is in the public domain, shoot it over to him.

Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That staticky buzz in the doctor's office is one of the reasons I turned off the sound effects.
darkhound1 is looking for a replacement sound effect, but I assume the search is on the back burner.
If anyone can offer a quiet "beep (pause) beep (pause) beep" sound that is in the public domain, shoot it over to him.
Might be better to wait until he asks, as opposed to bombarding his inbox to overflowing with good intentions.

Reactions: Puppet Master

shitwooboo

Aug 19, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to run this on linux. If i click on the file inside of the linux folder inside of the lib folder, nothing happens. I have tried right clicking and pressing run, but nothing shows up.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone explain to me how to run this on linux. If i click on the file inside of the linux folder inside of the lib folder, nothing happens. I have tried right clicking and pressing run, but nothing shows up.
Download the windows version
Extract it
Go to the folder that contains all the games files
Try to double click "HolidayIsland.sh"
If this doesn't work,
right click, "open in terminal"
Then type in "./HolidayIsland.sh" and press enter.

PS: I have absolutely no idea about linux, I just googled it and posted it here.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Modified my original post from back in July.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2086714

In a few days it will be Oct. 1st, which means there are barely 30+ days until Halloween. Think how great it would be for a costume contest to be held in the night bar with Jennifer being the emcee like always. The MC, lucky bastard that he is, gets to be the judge. This opens up all kinds of possibilities for action, before during and after.

The MC can help pick out or buy the girl(s) a costume, Jennifer could design and sew one or two, modeling, sneak peeks, flashing during the contest, more pictures for Yumiko to send in 'Guess Who". I'm sure the winner will be very thankful, which leads to whole new scenes. Lots of possibilities.

I raided darkhound1's DeviantArt page for some pictures as suggestions for possible costumes and we've all seen Heather's costume selection scene.. A new poll for patrons to suggest costumes and/or vote for their favorite should go over well. Lastly, Joy should be sending out a memo to all outlining the details. darkhound1 please, please, please make this happen. Even if you can't squeeze it into 0.1.8.3 or 0.1.9.0, a small Halloween Special update release would be great!

View attachment 413556 View attachment 413557 View attachment 413558 View attachment 413559 View attachment 413560 View attachment 413561
Is that first pic an early version of Aly?

Reactions: Puppet Master

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Might be better to wait until he asks, as opposed to bombarding his inbox to overflowing with good intentions.
Is not horrendous for machinery ambience, though the bell drop might need to be sampled away or toned down to less annoying for some.

Alternative could be to take a starship sound, they are not much different from the hum of lab machinery

Or a basement with machinery (very steady sound, might be perfect if pure machine hum is wanted)

All under creative commons license (afaik, always important to check to be sure of course)

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
View attachment 422826

Private workout session with Amy (0.1.9 preview)

Hello everyone,

I've been so busy rendering and writing, that I almost forgot to share some images with you. This one is from the private workout session with Amy, which is part of her quest to reach level 3 for her max love stat.

I hope you enjoy the preview,

darkhound1

Amy in so much clothes? :D

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for the links!
(Sorry for the request to spam darkhound1, I wasn't thinking)
My idea was more a series of beeps in the background:

I hope that helps, and sorry if it doesn't.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes