sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Is there anything more to the Mercedes photo scene in her room and talking to her at the bar? and Miriam has a sex scene? I can't seem to trigger it

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The other thing is the "review" says nothing about the game. It's so generic, you could just copy it and use it for any other game you don't like. It wouldn't fit any worse or better. For that reason alone it should be reported.
What can I say, it's amateur reviews.
Edit : also, incest games are mostly favored here, even if they are crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The other thing is the "review" says nothing about the game. It's so generic, you could just copy it and use it for any other game you don't like. It wouldn't fit any worse or better. For that reason alone it should be reported.
Too bad one can only 'Like" a review and not 'Dislike' or 'Facepalm' a review. Would also be nice if there was a link to see what other games the reviewer had reviewed. Typically, it seems the reviewers follow a pattern of negatively reviewing ever game that doesn't fit their idea of what should be.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How often are updates for this? every 4-6 months around?
Updates occur at the developers discretion. As he is just one man darkhound1 does an admirable job of trying to regularly add updates and bugfixes. Typical updates happen about once a month, followed shorty thereafter with any bugfixes. However, that schedule is not set in stone, Joy sometimes forces him to take holidays and breaks.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Ah Miriam. What you do is sneak up on her and grab her crotch and tits from behind. That would do it. She would likely put you in the hospital for that because in addition to being massively strong she probably has martial arts training or something, LOL.

Seriously, you have to catch the beach when nobody is there then pop down to her station. Dialog her several times to get her numbers up and to be safe I fudged up her lust number just in case. Ask her to let you go up in the tower. I leave the rest to your gaming skills and imagination.

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Can anyone post any of those 1080p ver 1.9 previews?(if that's allowed) wondering how it compares to the current games res

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes