FloKeller

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks to darkhound1 for this great update.
I need help with the Amy quest. She is back from the breast implants removal but I didn't get an invitation to her room. What went wrong (I've been waiting more than 3 weeks now)

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Checked around the character pages on the phone for new scenes, but seems to me like not a lot of new scenes/events have been added? All I saw was the Jessica one after you put lotion on her.

Rumnic1337

Jan 21, 2020
Got bugs with the newest version.
Can only get to 35 affection. Wont let me kiss but can do everything else (grope etc)
Wont let me change to regular bikini but can change to skimpy imidiately.
Not sure what to do to make it normal again..

edit* and i mean i can do this right at the start. Just have to get affection up to 35 and i can ask her for everything besides kissing and regular bikini.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Got bugs with the newest version.
Can only get to 35 affection. Wont let me kiss but can do everything else (grope etc)
Wont let me change to regular bikini but can change to skimpy imidiately.
Not sure what to do to make it normal again..

edit* and i mean i can do this right at the start. Just have to get affection up to 35 and i can ask her for everything besides kissing and regular bikini.
Is this for all the girls? Only a few? Just one?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hmm, was there a change to how hacking works? None of the subdermal implants appear to have made it in the update.
Maybe the girls all had them removed. Not to offend or be snarky, but your question leaves out a lot of important details. Like did you start a new game? Did you try and load a save from a previous version? Which one? Do you mean that you can no longer access the info via your watch? Have you completed all hacking levels and Doctor quests? Need more info before you can get an answer.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
got it from here first time i have problem. i will check his site
Just to be clear, I am in no way slamming the fine uploaders of games here on F95Zone. However, occasionally or rarely would be an even better word, 'caca occurs'.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes