Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
still get the same unzipp error ( something with amy room )
Don't know what to suggest as I had zero problems with the download or extraction. Out of curiosity, what program are you trying to open the ZIP file with?

Dec 12, 2018
Open the console (shit+O) and type in these 3 commands :
player.room2_picture_index_left = -1
player.room2_picture_index_middle = -1
player.room2_picture_index_right = -1

This will reset the player room wallpaper.

And also do that :

View attachment 581576
I've put the file in there but still crashing when opening the game. Error message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
error: SetProp() failed: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.

Dec 12, 2018
I think you either created the file in the wrong folder or maybe you have hide extension for known files activated and the fix file is named use_fixed_resolution_720.txt.txt
This fix worked 100% of the time for people with this issue.
This worked for me thank you. I knew it was 50/50 (using the extention in the name)

So it just be

"use_fixed_resolution_720"

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Guys, is there no compressed version of this game?
Did you see one listed and linked on the first page? If and when one becomes available it will be noted there. If not, you can always try the 'Search' function at the top right of the page.

kubchar

Oct 16, 2019
Hi, I have problems with poker play. It only starts first game and after any move, I got to the beginning of game. Cant do anything else and have to load last save to be able to play again. Thanks

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
It's bin a while I gave this game a look can someone explain how to increase max endurance please? I forgot. Also when do you get the option to hack?. I don't use and like cheats so I'd rather stick with the intended playthrough.

drakar

Oct 18, 2016
For those of you who played many versions of this game and don't want to replay the newer versions, just see the scenes, here is a modified character.py file.
It will mark all scenes, events and appointments as seen as soon as they are created, including girls not on the island.

[How to install/activate]
Copy the characters.rpy and paste inside the "game" folder.
YOU MUST START A NEW GAME, otherwise it wont work.

[How to access "the gallery" via game]
Click on the phone by clicking the green (contects) icon, click any girl and click the "Display progress" on the top right corner.

Only Works with the version 0.2.0.0 Beta of the game

Reactions: Parnso and UraN82

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Went back to that save and did a week and still the same.
Just to clarify... I booked the appointment with reception and was set for the next morning.
I missed the appointment and also did not see the reminder as was on a nap after breakfast as Yvette woke me up in the night.;)
Now the receptionist will not show the option to ask for an appointment in the list.
On the phone in the tasks it says go to the meeting.

Which I would say is not a bug more a section of code to be added help loop back should this occur again.
Problem has been fixed. Please extract the attached zip file into your \game folder.
How the fix works:
If you don't have an appointment with Joy for the "desires and wishes" quest line, but your quest state shows:
"Go to the meeting with Joy and ask her how you can help one of the girls"
She will send a new message with an invite 7am next morning.
For the next update, I have also changed the quest state text (this is not part of the quick fix attached):
"Go to the meeting with Joy and ask her how you can help one of the girls.\nIf you missed the appointment, you will get a new one 7am next morning."

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes