Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I did NOT mean for you to ask her to stop. It has happened in the past where players have accidentally asked her to stop and the only way to correct it to go through the two scenes needed for her to restart the game. You can check if by talking with Yumiko at the nightbar. If the option appears for you to ask her to stop 'Guess Who' you are okay. DON'T ask her to stop.
You have to remember that the game engine runs through a lot of variables like open achievements, texts from the girls, etc. The 'Guess Who' game may be a ways down the list. So keep playing and completing achievements and see if it continues.
Sure I said before I think it is months ago I get the last message from her (0.1.9.1) so maybe something in the Game stoped it and now with the new content I have some new Quest so it takes time to solve it so when I see maybe I played 1 month and no new message should I then stop it and reactivate this is my Question?

Ok get a new message so it doesn´t matter anymore.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.2.0.0 or they changed a lot (save from 0.1.9.1)

All interest (+) from Brenda are unknown.

No switch option more between new room and old.

Maybe it is because I use my old save room service I have Yvette 2xtimes in there (receiption desk).

Maybe it is because I use my old save doctor I have Delizia 2xtimes in there (receiption desk).

Eva (receiption desk) I talked with her about a next meeting for small quests for girls to make them happy from Joy at the end of the conservation the wrong name appears "Miriam" Anything else I can do for you".

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bug 0.2.0.0 or they changed a lot (save from 0.1.9.1)

All interest from Brenda are unknown.
Define all interest from Brenda are unknown. Achievements, questions with +'s? Hard to guess exactly what you mean.

alamiku

Jan 6, 2019
hey guys i have a problem , i cant rise Amy stats above 35 , ive tried everything deleted saves , resintall game nothing works is only with amy can anyone help please?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hey guys i have a problem , i cant rise Amy stats above 35 , ive tried everything deleted saves , resintall game nothing works is only with amy can anyone help please?
f95-search.gif

You'd be surprised what you can find by searching. Especially since your question has been answered eleventy-billion times already. Amy's stats were reset in a previous release as part of the new game play mechanics. You CANNOT increase them without completing the corresponding quests (check your phone). No mod, no cheat codes. You must play the game and complete the quests.

Reactions: junior366

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Define all interest from Brenda are unknown. Achievements, questions with +'s? Hard to guess exactly what you mean.
questions with +'s? Are all unknown now when they not changed a lot then it is a bug. Maybe when you use a old save that the update to the new version don´t work correct this only know the producer.

Aso I don´t know if it is correct that the old room is complete away when you have the new room (in the old version you can switch between them).

alamiku

Jan 6, 2019
View attachment 582539

You'd be surprised what you can find by searching. Especially since your question has been answered eleventy-billion times already. Amy's stats were reset in a previous release as part of the new game play mechanics. You CANNOT increase them without completing the corresponding quests (check your phone). No mod, no cheat codes. You must play the game and complete the quests.
nice one smartass , i have a brand new game , new save ...no mods , no cheats ...IS NOT WORKING

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
brand new save ...normal outfit ..
Do you mean available or validated? I'm confused. Have you done all four workouts with Amy? Pec's, weight lifting, pull-ups, aerobics? Are you saying your strength isn't high enough or all four are not available?

alamiku

Jan 6, 2019
Do you mean available or validated? I'm confused. Have you done all four workouts with Amy? Pec's, weight lifting, pull-ups, aerobics? Are you saying your strength isn't high enough or all four are not available?
i cant rise her stats Love or Affection above 35 so i can unlock those ...stats wont increase above 35

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
nice one smartass , i have a brand new game , new save ...no mods , no cheats ...IS NOT WORKING
So, you have a new game. Which I'm guessing means you have not completed any of the corresponding quests for Amy. Until you do, you will not change her stats.

alamiku

Jan 6, 2019
So, you have a new game. Which I'm guessing means you have not completed any of the corresponding quests for Amy. Until you do, you will not change her stats.
so u dont need to increase love and affection as normal thro Hug and kisses above 35 as other girls?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i cant rise her stats Love or Affection above 35 so i can unlock those ...stats wont increase above 35
When you open your phone and check for quests, what is listed? If you hug/kiss Amy or ask her questions about music, shopping, etc. does her affection change?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
so u dont need to increase love and affection as normal thro Hug and kisses above 35 as other girls?
Yes, hugging/kissing etc. are the way to increase any girl's stats, but Amy's stats cap initially at 50 and 35. Then the quests start to increase them. If you are not getting the quests to trigger, you will need to interact with her more. Visit her, talk with her, etc.

alamiku

Jan 6, 2019
Yes, hugging/kissing etc. are the way to increase any girl's stats, but Amy's stats cap initially at 50 and 35. Then the quests start to increase them. If you are not getting the quests to trigger, you will need to interact with her more. Visit her, talk with her, etc.
im doing that but they wont go higher then 35 , when i kiss or hug her says love / affiction are maxed ..but is i grop they go lower and it says 20/35 ( example )

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
questions with +'s? Are all unknown now when they not changed a lot then it is a bug. Maybe when you use a old save that the update to the new version don´t work correct this only know the producer.

Aso I don´t know if it is correct that the old room is complete away when you have the new room (in the old version you can switch between them).
No, that isn't a bug as all the questions are reset. Just ask them all again to get he +'s that indicate which ones will increase affection, etc. Not sure what you mean about the old room. if you are in your new room, the old one is still available, when a girl knocks on the door for example, too much needless work to create all new renders for housekeeping, etc.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
No, that isn't a bug as all the questions are reset. Just ask them all again to get he +'s that indicate which ones will increase affection, etc. Not sure what you mean about the old room. if you are in your new room, the old one is still available, when a girl knocks on the door for example, too much needless work to create all new renders for housekeeping, etc.
It is only Brenda so it is the Question is this correct or not.

In the old version you can switch between the rooms old and new. In this version you are in the new room and no switch option.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes