Oct 28, 2019
Another Ivy fan (y) Don't get your hope too high, she is not very popular so doesn't get much updates.
I think Arm wrestling is just for Amy, don't think it will be extended to other girls.
Sigh, I already had this suspect.
Well, what can I say, I will stay in patience, waiting for new scenes.
Thanks again for that "another", it is important to feel not quite alone.

Reactions: Puppet Master

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh look, it's some of those Bewbs that MonsieurX keeps talking about. Or maybe it was DuckSwim, or maybe ...
well everyone.
Sorry not me and I blame butts for that.

The only way to figure out what kind of competition you'll have in the 'Best Butt' contest, is to grab your opponent's booty!
Monique is very firm with her "all hands on deck" policy.
Even use visiual aids to guide me.

Right hand is number expected
Left is location

Not a complaint mind you, it beats guessing :p

Random Fun.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(UPDATE)

I have been told by a source that will name anonymous ;)
that junior366 is a big fan of Yumiko.

So I have added a Fan Signature for Yumiko, not as many images for now, but will add to it as more content becomes available for her.

Sample image is below...

View attachment 611194

If you go to the following post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3191227

details on how to use this and other signatures can be found.

You would be correct, of course looking at my avatar pic, it's not too hard to figure out! I'll consider it a early birthday present, thank you!

Mistergorgo

Oct 25, 2018
Talk with Amy first. After she tells you that she could use a massage, then talk with Renee.
hello, i managed to see Amy at the spa to try to talk to her about massage but nothing appears about any massage conversation. Where and how to talk to Amy about massage? Thanx gorgo

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
hello, i managed to see Amy at the spa to try to talk to her about massage but nothing appears about any massage conversation. Where and how to talk to Amy about massage? Thanx gorgo
You have to visit Amy in her room at 21:00.

You can check your phone for hints on what to do for a task/quest.
Open your phone, go to "Show task and quest list", move your mouse over the task and a hint will pop up on the right.

Bantry's "The Unofficial Guide to Holiday Island " has advise and help on this and more.
Puppet Master's " Holiday Island FAQ" has tips and advise as well.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018
Sup sup.

Quick question: is there a console cheat to assign more trophies? I had Rene give me like eight footjobs and now it's taking forever to go through eight dinner events with Amy to get her the gold trophy and trigger her new scenes.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sup sup.

Quick question: is there a console cheat to assign more trophies? I had Rene give me like eight footjobs and now it's taking forever to go through eight dinner events with Amy to get her the gold trophy and trigger her new scenes.
No console cheat code that I know of. Spend one week focusing on Amy and her unlocked scenes and you will easily have enough gold trophies. Hug and Kiss daily, Wet T-shirt and Butt contests. That's four right there. Catch her masturbating in her room and at the pool and you should have the needed 5.

mike011983

Mar 26, 2020
Hello friends, I started playing this great game a few days ago and I don't understand very well how to do some things and that's why I need your help and advice with two girls, co Jennifer and Amy. 1. With amy I am on the part of the massage, I already learned from Renee but I do not know where or when to give the massage to Amy, I have tried many things but I no longer know how to keep moving forward.

2 with jennifer esoy stuck in clothes presentation, I repeat again and again but nothing happens, is there something I must do to move forward with jennifer? I have seen a scene of her in the bar wearing a blue dress. How did I achieve that scene?

Please help me and sorry if I write something wrong I don't know English

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.1 beta - development news (updated 07. April 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.1 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.0.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.1.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Mac and Android.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.0.0 to 0.2.1.0 has:
243 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yumiko poker, Heather poker, Desire sexting)

New features and content
  • Desire will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> still working on it
  • Heather gets a "Desires and Wishes" quest to obtain the "sexy nurse" outfit --> still working on it
  • Heather gets a poker reward scene --> still working on it
  • The "companion mod for Holiday island": gets a bigger update and will be available on my patreon together with 0.2.1 as a separate download --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets the nightbar drink scene at the (standing at the bar) in the new outfit (two achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a new "sexy nurse" outfit for the evening (basic renders) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko gets a poker reward scene --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Desire will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yvette gets a package of scenes in the sauna (4 achievements) with several animations --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Mercedes gets a short scene in front of the sauna --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko can participate in the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Mercedes can participate in the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • The sauna will be available as a regular location you can go to --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Brenda's photo studio appointment is repeatable now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Desire's sexting images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and 4 new ones have been added --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Image quality of "wall images" in new player room has been greatly improved --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Hotshots now supports images in 2560x1440 size in addition to the old 1920x1080 image size --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • You will have twice the number of save game slots now. A scroll bar has been added to each "save page" --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Bug fixes
  • On some systems there are code conversion error with Renée during the update phase --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • The weight lifting/bench presses workout did not increase the workout per week counter for some girls --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • If you missed the appointment to stay the night with Amy, she did not send a new one --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • Amy max love/affection quest line. There was a bug that could lead to a wrong quest sequence. You could do the arm wrestling before the massage, screwing up the quest line --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.0 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.0 beta --> no idea yet

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello friends, I started playing this great game a few days ago and I don't understand very well how to do some things and that's why I need your help and advice with two girls, co Jennifer and Amy. 1. With amy I am on the part of the massage, I already learned from Renee but I do not know where or when to give the massage to Amy, I have tried many things but I no longer know how to keep moving forward.

2 with jennifer esoy stuck in clothes presentation, I repeat again and again but nothing happens, is there something I must do to move forward with jennifer? I have seen a scene of her in the bar wearing a blue dress. How did I achieve that scene?

Please help me and sorry if I write something wrong I don't know English
Download the Guide from the main page or download Puppet Master's FAQ, which is linked in his signature. Both will answer your questions, as well as any you might have in the future.

rafdf

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, I dont speak english very well, i tried to find how i can play this game whit an old pc (like low requeriment, something like that
tnak you

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, I dont speak english very well, i tried to find how i can play this game whit an old pc (like low requeriment, something like that
tnak you
Chances are that will be difficult as the game does require your computer to have a fair amount of power. CPU speed, RAM memory, video card memory, etc. I know next to zero about the Android version, other than it is supposed to use less resources. Thus you might explore playing the Android version on your PC. This article may offer some options. However, as I said, I know little about the Android version, so no guarantees.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This 'Guess Who' text isn't that difficult. Pretty sure it is Yumiko. I'll have to get with junior366 and the other members of the 'Yumiko Forever" group to verify. I mean after all, 10 HI Favor points, is 10 HI Favor points. Pretty soon I'll have enough to go visit Desire again after the nightbar closes and hope she's in her blue sleepwear.

boobs68.jpg

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
This 'Guess Who' text isn't that difficult. Pretty sure it is Yumiko. I'll have to get with junior366 and the other members of the 'Yumiko Forever" group to verify. I mean after all, 10 HI Favor points, is 10 HI Favor points. Pretty soon I'll have enough to go visit Desire again after the nightbar closes and hope she's in her blue sleepwear.

View attachment 613073
Close, Yumiko's are bigger....well, at least in MY mind!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes