Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Blame it all on Joy. With all this 'Social Distancing' going on, she refuses to allow darkhound1 to visit the island on a regular basis. Makes it very difficult for him to do research to aid him in creating the new renders. I mean think about it, 6 feet away from the girls and their weapons of mass destruction (bewbs) means in reality he is over 10 feet away. Thankfully he is dedicate, and strives to find new ways to overcome any obstacle(s).
I'd rather .... :cool:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Pooseleps

From my FAQ linked in my sig (spoilers):

147) How can I fuck Mercedes? How can I get her to tell me about her super strength?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

148) How do I get the whole shower scene for Mercedes? Even with my Sneak at 5, she still catches me, and I don't get to see the whole thing.

Reactions: brianiac and SiJa
Oct 28, 2019
Hi all, It is hard to pass the time in this lockdown. As being italian is even harder as here it started more than one month ago.
Anyway, I already admitted my favourites of this wonderful game, so if I can not demanding just sharing my thoughts. I am an amazons lover so my dreams are:
- extend the armwrestling event to IVY (!!!), Mercedes, Miriam, Jennifer and... FAYE (yes Faye) as she is one of the few girls moving 3 big plates at the machine and she can use the boobs cheating with great results
- extend the hotshots event to IVY
- strength contest between the girls
- finishing the IVY real strength event

Please let me dream and keep on with insanely amazing work!

Thank you

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Another Ivy fan (y) Don't get your hope too high, she is not very popular so doesn't get much updates.
I think Arm wrestling is just for Amy, don't think it will be extended to other girls.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I added some things to the FAQ as I try to catch up to 2.0.
I would appreciate feedback.
My FAQ is about guiding you completely through the process, and I feel there may be some gaps in what I have.
I still have to finish the rest of Amy's quest yet.
Once that is done and I've checked everything I'll renumber & put the 2.0 tag on there. (Just in time for 2.1!)
Spoilers!

67) How do I do the photo shoot with Brenda?

84) How do I do the photo shoot with Eva?

146) How do I do the photo shoot with Jennifer? How can I get Jennifer to open her photo studio?

147) How do I get Joy's mini-quests?

151) How do I play strip poker with Mercedes? How can I get Mercedes to flex for me?How do I get Mercedes to take off her stockings in strip poker?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Version 0.2.1 beta - development news (updated 05. April2020)

New features and content

The "companion mod for Holiday island": gets a bigger update and will be available on my patreon together with 0.2.1 as a separate download --> still working on it

Good news that Darkhound will be taking over the companion ("cheat") mod.
As he will be creating it should reduce the number of players screwing up their files trying to cheat but not knowing what they are doing.

Just to say I am against anyone hacking the code to get to an event fast.
If you are lazy, want a quick fix, then just look at the images, find the way to see the image folder and just look at the pics.

I have no issue with anyone wanting to reduce the time getting "inventory" or "collecting sperm" for "Company Favor", or increasing stats when it is a correct time to and will not error the game.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, I have reached my frustration limit!
I have maxed out every girl and when I win at poker with them, the ONLY option I ever get is a future favor?
One of the girls is even maxed on favors and STILL that's the only option?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Alright, I have reached my frustration limit!
I have maxed out every girl and when I win at poker with them, the ONLY option I ever get is a future favor?
One of the girls is even maxed on favors and STILL that's the only option?
Yes that is the only option for some girls. More content is continuing to be added, but it takes time to accomplish this for all 14+ girls. Also, the majority of the girls poker renders have yet to be updated to the new webp format. From the developer's Patreon page about future updates -
Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
In other words, patience Grasshopper, all things in due time.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yes that is the only option for some girls. More content is continuing to be added, but it takes time to accomplish this for all 14+ girls. Also, the majority of the girls poker renders have yet to be updated to the new webp format. From the developer's Patreon page about future updates -
Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
In other words, patience Grasshopper, all things in due time.
Ah fair enough, is there a list of which girls have scenes I can spend the time knocking and exploring?
Oh and what can I do with these accumulated favor points anyway?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ah fair enough, is there a list of which girls have scenes I can spend the time knocking and exploring?
Oh and what can I do with these accumulated favor points anyway?
All the details are in the guide linked in the OP.
Girls with poker reward scenes: Eva, Mercedes, Désiré, Natasha, Yvette
Favor is the game currency (buy stuff, send of/invite girls on the island, change the girls duty, etc ).

Reactions: brianiac

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
All the details are in the guide linked in the OP.
Girls with poker reward scenes: Eva, Mercedes, Désiré, Natasha, Yvette
Favor is the game currency (buy stuff, send of/invite girls on the island, change the girls duty, etc ).
I haven't seen Eva, Mercedes, Désiré, or Natasha yet, one would think that they would be the first ones on the island.
Wait, you said I could invite specific girls onto the island?
I haven't seen anywhere that I can pull the trick off and I thought I was mighty thorough when going through all options.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Talk to the reception girl.
If the option to send off/invite and change the girl duty is not available that means you landed on the island just a couple of days ago. After some times, Joy will send you a note telling you that bla bla you can invite more girls etc.

Reactions: Bantry

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Talk to the reception girl.
If the option to send off/invite and change the girl duty is not available that means you landed on the island just a couple of days ago. After some times, Joy will send you a note telling you that bla bla you can invite more girls etc.
Ah I see, alright I am at the point now where I can switch girls on duty for a week like the doctor or room service, so I just have to wait more days for it to unlock.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(UPDATE)

I have been told by a source that will name anonymous ;)
that junior366 is a big fan of Yumiko.

So I have added a Fan Signature for Yumiko, not as many images for now, but will add to it as more content becomes available for her.

Sample image is below...

Yumiko_Banner.png

If you go to the following post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3191227

details on how to use this and other signatures can be found.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes