soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
Here is my answer: Funny thing is i need to rush *wank wank when my boss will be there in a few minutes, so webp cant slideshow like img so that why i need it when emergency situation. im so sorry for this darkhound1 , u making great game and i wanted it happen IRL so bad
Try using a photo editing program such as Gimp.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Here is my answer: Funny thing is i need to rush *wank wank when my boss will be there in a few minutes, so webp cant slideshow like img so that why i need it when emergency situation. im so sorry for this darkhound1 , u making great game and i wanted it happen IRL so bad
What antiquated program are you using ? You can use webp pics in slideshow. AFAIC, I use irfanview.

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
What antiquated program are you using ? You can use webp pics in slideshow. AFAIC, I use irfanview.
Irfanview is another program I use, in fact I've been using Irfanview for over 15 years. I used Irfanview to edit the picture of Amy when I posted about her labia showing in the special bikini. I use both Irfanview and Gimp.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
He's on Windows. Photo Viewer is like using WMPlayer :)
I asked because as I understand Photo Viewer XD is an Adobe product. Now if it is the Windows Photo Viewer that was included in Windows prior to Win 10, that is different. Windows Photo Viewer can be added to a Win 10 installation and works just like before. It CAN open and view webp format, one just has to follow the instructions in the Guide on page 9 to add the proper codec. I know, because I have done it and everything works fine. Opens, previews, thumbnails, etc.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I didn't thought about that, he could fit the profile of a Mac user :sneaky:
I assumed that the guy could see the pictures (thus having the webp codec) but couldn't slide them.

chassit2

Nov 28, 2018
Yes, I think this was the problem. I walked with her on the beach and the quest progressed, so I'm guessing it'll pick up when she wins the next contest (didn't have time to check yet).

Thanks a lot! This was driving me crazy for a few days now.
I was stuck here too! Finally did the beach walk :)

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Good ! It would have been a shame to miss Natasha weight lift.
Out of curiosity I was wondering what was the cause of the crash.

Reactions: Zoltanovics
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes