• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Question. I was looking in my save slots arranging space for saves thru my game and noticed in slot A a bunch of saves I don't remember putting there. Are these saves the game generates? Yes I tend to burn one while I play, but I don't remember putting stuff here LOL. Thanks in advance.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Question. I was looking in my save slots arranging space for saves thru my game and noticed in slot A a bunch of saves I don't remember putting there. Are these saves the game generates? Yes I tend to burn one while I play, but I don't remember putting stuff here LOL. Thanks in advance.
Yes they are Autosaves

Waldi86

Mar 2, 2018
Hello i have a problem to Start the game when i will go to the Prefereces Menu they come this
traceback editor

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hello i have a problem to Start the game when i will go to the Prefereces Menu they come this
traceback editor

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
Try the resolution fix :

dr_dro

Oct 13, 2018
Maybe it's a bug (or maybe not), but I don't have birdwatch events.
Previously I had them (a few game versions ago), but seen not all the girls. And after a few versions, they stopped to happen.
Hi-tech binocular purchased. Checking at proper times (according to the hints).

How can we check if it's bug or not?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Maybe it's a bug (or maybe not), but I don't have birdwatch events.
Previously I had them (a few game versions ago), but seen not all the girls. And after a few versions, they stopped to happen.
Hi-tech binocular purchased. Checking at proper times (according to the hints).

How can we check if it's bug or not?
You have to make sure that either Amy or Desire or both are on the island in order to "Bird Watch" them ;)

Reactions: dr_dro

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Have you unlocked the new player room? I don't know if you have restarted a new game.
The 5 topless yoga girls are: Delizia, Desire, Amy & Brenda. At least 1 of the girls must be on the island for Jennifer to teach. If a girl is working as doctor or at reception, she might have trouble attending. (However, maybe she can sneak out?)
You can see them do topless yoga from the balcony of the new player room with your high tech binoculars on Mon. & Thurs. at 9:00 am.
Make sure that the girls are available and the day, time & place are correct.

Reactions: brianiac

mygodisthatyou

Apr 27, 2020
HELP WITH AMY!

So, when I started playing, I might have been extremely impatient and did all stats on the girls to max, for you know, science.
Which somehow led me to trigger Amy's conversation scene with Jessica at the bar -> arm wrestle -> to the room.
I also did the flower and the special wear.
ALL this before I did the private workout sesh.
So I went back and edited Amy's stats back and finally completed the workout, shake, and massage scenes.
Now the phone is telling me I should go to the bar and see Jessica and Amy talk about arm wrestling so I've been trying to re-trigger that for the past 2 days with no success.

Am I now forever in a limbo where I cannot unlock the rest of Amy's quests because of my transgression?
Is there a way to fix this? Or am I now supposed to just start the whole game over if I really want to see the rest of Amy's contents (and be patient and follow the FAQ?)

Thank you!

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
HELP WITH AMY!

So, when I started playing, I might have been extremely impatient and did all stats on the girls to max, for you know, science.
Which somehow led me to trigger Amy's conversation scene with Jessica at the bar -> arm wrestle -> to the room.
So I went back and edited Amy's stats back and finally completed the workout, shake, and massage scenes.
Now the phone is telling me I should go to the bar and see Jessica and Amy talk about arm wrestling so I've been trying to re-trigger that for the past 2 days with no success.

Am I now forever in a limbo where I cannot unlock the rest of Amy's quests because of my transgression?
Is there a way to fix this? Or am I now supposed to just start the whole game over if I really want to see the rest of Amy's contents (and be patient and follow the FAQ?)

Thank you!
You are most likely stuck forever as it was explained that with Amy you can not use any cheats as it will break the game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HELP WITH AMY!

Thank you!
You are most likely stuck forever as it was explained that with Amy you can not use any cheats as it will break the game.
What Dracconis69 said, although you might be saved when the next update is released. But no idea when that will happen.

Bug fixes
  • Amy max love/affection quest line. There was a bug that could lead to a wrong quest sequence. You could do the arm wrestling before the massage, screwing up the quest line --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.0 beta --> no idea yet

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
HELP WITH AMY!

Thank you!
The phone may be telling you to arm wrestle Amy at the bar when Jennifer (not Jessica) is working there. Select Amy when Jennifer is working & a button for armwrestling will appear with the others. You may need to take a yellow pill to beat her. She will take you to the blue room for sex if you win.
Also, I think that the quest will fix itself after you give Amy her last massage.
It should also be fixed with the next update.
To me, learning massage & arm wrestling Amy need not be linear occurences, and I wouldn't mind if these were allowed to happen simultaniously. However, I don't know how hard the code becomes when parts of a quest are allowed to occur sandbox style.
Let us know how it works out.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
But currently only Amy and Desire have the Achievements to unlock for Naked Yoga on the Beach
Check your phone. Under Delizia and Brenda's listing of event achievements, the last one before sexts, should be topless yoga, just the same as Jennifer, Amy and Desire have it.

Reactions: brianiac
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes