MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
To make sure we are on the same page, you have upgraded and been granted access to the new room, correct? Your question is, 'How to get Jennifer to visit said room?' Correct?
Both the Guide and Puppet Master's FAQ have your answer. I'm guessing you haven't hear Jennifer's transformation story.
Yes, I have upgraded the room. No, I haven't heard Jennifer's transformation story. I didn't realize that was the "visit after."

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Not going to happen. It doesn't fit the logic of the game or her character.
She will stay the nice (and seductive), but calculating boss behind the scenes. She's not interested in any romantic relationship. Not with anyone.
Darkhound are we at some point going to be getting any other "text" messages from Joy that are not the same 2 over and over again? lol Asking for a friend ;)

Reactions: brianiac

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I didn't mention romance and love, at least NOT with Joy. Now romance with Yumiko...or with Jennifer :love:

My idea was simply making Joy available in exchange for favor was for more fun time.

Now I know this idea may be controversial, and possibly not in line with the story aspect of this game, but here me out. Once the MC unlocks the second room AND has 500 influence, consider making one of the "special" (Yumiko, Jennifer, and the "twins") characters able to join the MC in his room for fun when she's off duty IF the MC has maxed out love and affection.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Joy interaction is desirable, and sex with her is memorable, but there's a reason she has a preditory smile. Note that she has no scenes available. Why? Because everything with her is at her command, and you have to jump when she says. Also, we just got 4 visits with her for Wishes & Dreams Requests, plus the Natasha Breast Quest Conclusion.

Now, if you wanted to just have another sex scene with her, that I can get behind.
Perhaps a sex scene could be added to one of the office visits.
This may be too much work, though. It takes a lot of renders. Maybe what's needed is more sexts. She could send you one from when she was young in the 1970's, when she was old in the 2010's, one when she reversed her aging in 2020?, one from when she got her gen tech breasts.
Another idea would be for her to show some images of Natasha from before and after she got the hormone therapy during the Natasha conclusion meeting.
I think that a lot can be done with Joy, but anything you suggest that requires a lot of renders and writing takes away from other projects.
Poor Amy has been waiting for her boat ride for months. Are you going to deny the poor giirl her 84th achievement? Or will you force her to remain at a mere 83?

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
even if the story is quite dark, im just glad its not milfy city levels, with the MC betraying based bob, that would be too much, but im ok with the MC living clueless in an idyllic heaven where he is being manipulated and exploited and is not much more than an animal guided by basic instincs.

also: this game is basically sseth's honey select review

Weronique

Apr 9, 2020
Weronique
I'm typing as fast as I can!

17) How do I play poker?
[/SPOILER]
big thanks Pup, I readed every word and I am finally winning, even thought this poker can get frustrating but at least I now know what to do and how it is played - I'm not quite some big pc user or game player so your FAQ are lately my most readed stuff :D really thanks

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Jake Masters
It depends. What did you have in mind? Just like a visit to Joy's office, there is limited space and may include the same poses with many outfits. Maybe a posing scene like Aly and Jennifer do could work.
Adding a sex scene can be a bit difficult.
If you look at the Joy sex scenes, those would be fine. However, a sex scene like Heather's, Faye's or Alice's in the green room which include a dance and multiple animations may be too much work for a side story.
If the story is central to the plot or Yumiko's character, though, an exception might be made.
What does Yumiko do in her room on her day off? Hobbies? Likes and dislikes? We don't know.
We don't really know much about Yumiko, do we?
We do know some things about her, though. She is American and of Asian ancestry. Her name means beautiful child, and she's prettier than she thinks she is. She can tend bar, make coffee, pizza and steak, and she doesn't like Eva. She's not good at poker but likes to host game shows. She is not prudish about sending sexts, stripping down to her birthday suit, or letting a guy put his head between her boobs. She doesn't mind embarrassing someone to play to a crowd. She's not a gym rat.
So, if you can build on what we know to have a good workable idea why we would visit Yumiko and the developer likes it, then yes, it could happen.
Here's an idea that builds on Yumiko's love of cooking.
Yumiko has a dream to be a famous TV chef. Joy assigns the PC a quest to fulfill her dream. PC talks to Yumiko at the bar and finds out she wants to try a new dish. Yumiko makes an appointment to meet the PC in her room on a night when she isn't working in the bar. She whips up some sushi which the PC eats blindfolded. If he gives a favorable review, she reveals that she served it on her nude body. This idea has: nudity, character development, surprise, limited renders, and no animation. If the creator likes it, maybe we'll see something like it in 2.5. Who knows?

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Jake Masters
It depends. What did you have in mind? Just like a visit to Joy's office, there is limited space and may include the same poses with many outfits. Maybe a posing scene like Aly and Jennifer do could work.
Adding a sex scene can be a bit difficult.
If you look at the Joy sex scenes, those would be fine. However, a sex scene like Heather's, Faye's or Alice's in the green room which include a dance and multiple animations may be too much work for a side story.
If the story is central to the plot or Yumiko's character, though, an exception might be made.
What does Yumiko do in her room on her day off? Hobbies? Likes and dislikes? We don't know.
We don't really know much about Yumiko, do we?
We do know some things about her, though. She is American and of Asian ancestry. Her name means beautiful child, and she's prettier than she thinks she is. She can tend bar, make coffee, pizza and steak, and she doesn't like Eva. She's not good at poker but likes to host game shows. She is not prudish about sending sexts, stripping down to her birthday suit, or letting a guy put his head between her boobs. She doesn't mind embarrassing someone to play to a crowd. She's not a gym rat.
So, if you can build on what we know to have a good workable idea why we would visit Yumiko and the developer likes it, then yes, it could happen.
Here's an idea that builds on Yumiko's love of cooking.
Yumiko has a dream to be a famous TV chef. Joy assigns the PC a quest to fulfill her dream. PC talks to Yumiko at the bar and finds out she wants to try a new dish. Yumiko makes an appointment to meet the PC in her room on a night when she isn't working in the bar. She whips up some sushi which the PC eats blindfolded. If he gives a favorable review, she reveals that she served it on her nude body. This idea has: nudity, character development, surprise, limited renders, and no animation. If the creator likes it, maybe we'll see something like it in 2.5. Who knows?
My original idea for Joy was to be ale to have her show up to either challenge the MC at poker, perhaps for higher stakes or to "practice" his skills at massage and erotic massage (haven't played too far into the game this version's go around, only on day 36 I believe, but I DO remember Renee mentioning tutoring the MC in erotic massage) which will lead into having sex with Joy. Since that's been rendered before, minimal if any additional rendering is required.

Maybe the MC can pay Company Favor to challenge Joy for a more high stakes game of Poker. Winner gets to dominate the loser. TO make this a true challenge, the MC would have to pay a LOT of Favor, and for this challenge ALL cheating and rollback would be custom disabled, so it would be pure skill/luck. To enforce fairness, Yumiko would be the dealer and make sure both players play fair. I know that the poker game would be heavy on extra renders, so maybe that would be something that would happen down the line at some point...

I would LOVE to contribute to the beautiful Yumiko's story!!!

I don't remember exactly if it's said where Joy's company is at in America, or if it's ever said where Yumiko hails from in the States. I know the stereotypical response would be to put her on the West Coast, specifically California...but for some reason I don't see her as that. I don't know why, but something about her tells me she's from either Arizona or New Mexico. I feel she's from the Southwest.

To build on her character, wishes, and desires, she would have three different "quests" if you will. The first one is VERY simple to do, and something that a LOT of people want to see happen, including myself if I'm being honest here. The beautiful Yumiko loves to be sexy, outgoing, and enjoying life while making everyone around her have a good time too, even if that someone is Eva. So how can one do that and fulfill the first "quest" of Yumiko's? Simple: convince Joy, Jennifer, and six other Island beauties to participate in titfighting!!! Yumiko LOVES to host the sexy gameshows for her friends and the MC, so this will fulfill her request. This would be a weekly contest that would take the place of the wet t-shirt/butt contest and the MC would pick the winner of each round and eventually pick the winner! Of course this could be repeatable, and Yumiko would have a blast hosing the gameshow again, and mentions that she would love to challenge a certain character when she's overconfident and crush her.

Her second "quest" would be like what you said, helping her realize her dreams of being a TV chef. Like all Island quests, this would take place in three stages. The first stage would be a would be typical restaurant fair, say a nice steak with the fixings. Yumiko would dress sexily but not over the top. The second stage would be her regional fair, so think something a little spicier like fajitas or anything with a Latin flair. Since the dinner is spicy, Yumiko would dress very sexy, making the MC hot in more ways then one. The third stage would be true to her Asian heritage, and would depend how the MC responded to her first two dinners. If the MC was true to form and focused on sex and his desires over fulfilling Yumiko's wants and desires, she rewards the MC with a topless sushi meal. However IF the MC was a true gentleman and focused on Yumiko and pleasing her, she shows her more romantic side and treats the MC to a naked sushi dinner with Yumiko herself as dessert.

Yumiko's third "quest" would solely depend on how the MC acted in the first two quests. IF the MC fulfilled Yumiko's wish to titfight Eva and of course picked Yumiko as the winner AND the MC was a true gentleman in the dinner dates (told her that her cooking was wonderful/delicious AND didn't stare at Yumiko's "assets" but focused on treating her like a princess or queen) Yumiko tells the MC that she was one true desire: to find someone to love. The MC can choose to either say that he wants to be that someone, or say that he'll find someone to love her. Going the latter route would eventually reveal that her and Jennifer are "close".

Should the MC go the former route and claim that he wants to be the one to love her, she chuckles and then challenges the MC to prove it by going ONE WEEK without having sex with ANY of the Island's women. Yumiko knows the MC is something of a Casanova, so she goes behind the scenes and "encourages" ALL of the Island's women to tempt the MC with sex in order to prove one way or another the MC's intent, with Joy getting in on the action at one point or another. If at some point the MC fails and has sex before the final scene with Jennifer, the MC fails the "quest" and Yumiko's anger increases by 70 and her Love is capped at 0. Maybe she'll eventually forgive the MC and end up friends with benefits, but any love is forever gone.

Should the MC make it six days without sex, the penultimate challenge on day 7 would be Eva in the morning. Having sex with Eva (she texts the MC to meet her at the beach while Yumiko is watching from the beach's bar) FAILS the quest in the worst possible way, and Yumiko LEAVES THE ISLAND FOR GOOD!

Assuming that the MC turns down Eva, the final challenge triggers at night, where Jennifer visits the MC in his new room to offer sex. What the MC does NOT know is that Yumiko is hiding in his original room listening in. The player has three options at this point. Giving in and trying to be sneaky about it saying that Yumiko will never know fails the quest, and not only pisses off Yumiko but also Jennifer, increasing BOTH of their anger by 70 and capping their Love at 0.

The second choice is giving in and admitting that he can't do it completes the quest, and proves that Yumiko is right. Since the MC was being honest and not trying to be sneaky about it, Yumiko enters the room and kisses Jennifer. She thanks the MC for at being honest and not trying to go behind her back, and offers the MC to stay friends with benefits, and Jennifer and Yumiko leave hand in hand. Her stats would remain as is, and the MC completes the quest realizing she does have someone to love, and is left to wonder what could have been if things were just a little bit different...

Should the MC take the third choice, Jennifer smiles a beautiful smile and calls out for Yumiko. Yumiko enters, kisses Jennifer, and admits that both Jennifer and herself are bi, and are not only willing but WANTING to share the MC together. The scene fades to black, and in the morning the MC wakes up with Yumiko on his left and Jennifer on his right. Looking at his phone later, he sees that they left him a special treat: a picture of them having sex with each other (this can be the contact pic now for BOTH Jennifer AND Yumiko!)

I know that doing the second and third quests for her would be a LOT of rendering, but Yumiko is DEFINITELY worth it :love: Even just doing her first quest with the titfighting would be a dream come true :love:

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
You could just add in a Yumiko sex scene to the "after the bar is closed" event when you 2 are sitting at the bar talking and rather the blowjob scene make it a 50/50 of getting either the bj or sex. That way there are just a few renders that need to be made and then later down the line more content could be added for her story based on some of the ideas that were just mentioned.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
My original idea for Joy was to be ale to have her show up to either challenge the MC at poker, perhaps for higher stakes or to "practice" his skills at massage and erotic massage (haven't played too far into the game this version's go around, only on day 36 I believe, but I DO remember Renee mentioning tutoring the MC in erotic massage) which will lead into having sex with Joy. Since that's been rendered before, minimal if any additional rendering is required.

Maybe the MC can pay Company Favor to challenge Joy for a more high stakes game of Poker. Winner gets to dominate the loser. TO make this a true challenge, the MC would have to pay a LOT of Favor, and for this challenge ALL cheating and rollback would be custom disabled, so it would be pure skill/luck. To enforce fairness, Yumiko would be the dealer and make sure both players play fair. I know that the poker game would be heavy on extra renders, so maybe that would be something that would happen down the line at some point...

I would LOVE to contribute to the beautiful Yumiko's story!!!

I don't remember exactly if it's said where Joy's company is at in America, or if it's ever said where Yumiko hails from in the States. I know the stereotypical response would be to put her on the West Coast, specifically California...but for some reason I don't see her as that. I don't know why, but something about her tells me she's from either Arizona or New Mexico. I feel she's from the Southwest.

To build on her character, wishes, and desires, she would have three different "quests" if you will. The first one is VERY simple to do, and something that a LOT of people want to see happen, including myself if I'm being honest here. The beautiful Yumiko loves to be sexy, outgoing, and enjoying life while making everyone around her have a good time too, even if that someone is Eva. So how can one do that and fulfill the first "quest" of Yumiko's? Simple: convince Joy, Jennifer, and six other Island beauties to participate in titfighting!!! Yumiko LOVES to host the sexy gameshows for her friends and the MC, so this will fulfill her request. This would be a weekly contest that would take the place of the wet t-shirt/butt contest and the MC would pick the winner of each round and eventually pick the winner! Of course this could be repeatable, and Yumiko would have a blast hosing the gameshow again, and mentions that she would love to challenge a certain character when she's overconfident and crush her.

Her second "quest" would be like what you said, helping her realize her dreams of being a TV chef. Like all Island quests, this would take place in three stages. The first stage would be a would be typical restaurant fair, say a nice steak with the fixings. Yumiko would dress sexily but not over the top. The second stage would be her regional fair, so think something a little spicier like fajitas or anything with a Latin flair. Since the dinner is spicy, Yumiko would dress very sexy, making the MC hot in more ways then one. The third stage would be true to her Asian heritage, and would depend how the MC responded to her first two dinners. If the MC was true to form and focused on sex and his desires over fulfilling Yumiko's wants and desires, she rewards the MC with a topless sushi meal. However IF the MC was a true gentleman and focused on Yumiko and pleasing her, she shows her more romantic side and treats the MC to a naked sushi dinner with Yumiko herself as dessert.

Yumiko's third "quest" would solely depend on how the MC acted in the first two quests. IF the MC fulfilled Yumiko's wish to titfight Eva and of course picked Yumiko as the winner AND the MC was a true gentleman in the dinner dates (told her that her cooking was wonderful/delicious AND didn't stare at Yumiko's "assets" but focused on treating her like a princess or queen) Yumiko tells the MC that she was one true desire: to find someone to love. The MC can choose to either say that he wants to be that someone, or say that he'll find someone to love her. Going the latter route would eventually reveal that her and Jennifer are "close".

Should the MC go the former route and claim that he wants to be the one to love her, she chuckles and then challenges the MC to prove it by going ONE WEEK without having sex with ANY of the Island's women. Yumiko knows the MC is something of a Casanova, so she goes behind the scenes and "encourages" ALL of the Island's women to tempt the MC with sex in order to prove one way or another the MC's intent, with Joy getting in on the action at one point or another. If at some point the MC fails and has sex before the final scene with Jennifer, the MC fails the "quest" and Yumiko's anger increases by 70 and her Love is capped at 0. Maybe she'll eventually forgive the MC and end up friends with benefits, but any love is forever gone.

Should the MC make it six days without sex, the penultimate challenge on day 7 would be Eva in the morning. Having sex with Eva (she texts the MC to meet her at the beach while Yumiko is watching from the beach's bar) FAILS the quest in the worst possible way, and Yumiko LEAVES THE ISLAND FOR GOOD!

Assuming that the MC turns down Eva, the final challenge triggers at night, where Jennifer visits the MC in his new room to offer sex. What the MC does NOT know is that Yumiko is hiding in his original room listening in. The player has three options at this point. Giving in and trying to be sneaky about it saying that Yumiko will never know fails the quest, and not only pisses off Yumiko but also Jennifer, increasing BOTH of their anger by 70 and capping their Love at 0.

The second choice is giving in and admitting that he can't do it completes the quest, and proves that Yumiko is right. Since the MC was being honest and not trying to be sneaky about it, Yumiko enters the room and kisses Jennifer. She thanks the MC for at being honest and not trying to go behind her back, and offers the MC to stay friends with benefits, and Jennifer and Yumiko leave hand in hand. Her stats would remain as is, and the MC completes the quest realizing she does have someone to love, and is left to wonder what could have been if things were just a little bit different...

Should the MC take the third choice, Jennifer smiles a beautiful smile and calls out for Yumiko. Yumiko enters, kisses Jennifer, and admits that both Jennifer and herself are bi, and are not only willing but WANTING to share the MC together. The scene fades to black, and in the morning the MC wakes up with Yumiko on his left and Jennifer on his right. Looking at his phone later, he sees that they left him a special treat: a picture of them having sex with each other (this can be the contact pic now for BOTH Jennifer AND Yumiko!)

I know that doing the second and third quests for her would be a LOT of rendering, but Yumiko is DEFINITELY worth it :love: Even just doing her first quest with the titfighting would be a dream come true :love:
dude...

Yorky 69

Apr 17, 2020
any ideas when there will be an update , could do with more content for renee lacey and of course jennifer.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
- Detailed suggestions -
To condense things to a manageable level.
Your basic idea is to give Yumiko her "epic" quest.
  • First step : Yumiko arrange titfighting with help from the MC (fights repeatable weekly afterwards)
  • Second step : Yumiko likes cooking and the MC helps her realize this goal in a series of small events.
  • Third step : Romances Yumiko (Like Amy's conclusion, but shorter)
Things to avoid in suggestions:
  • 80% of all details (Darkhound fill in and decide those)
  • Out of character or Story things (Not going to happen)
  • Branching (huge no)
  • Huge text walls (Presentation counts, so use spoilers for walls of text)
The two entities which can justify the suggested resource consumption are a) top girls and b) something that allows new girls (as in multiple, not just one) to be added.

What Yumiko therefore wants (contrary to what the players may or may not want) is an update to make her more attractive in general, this she is getting with the next update (as informed on Patreon, updated to more attractive face)

Now this may seem like a response to your post, but it is not, it is intended as a simple how to do realistic and readable suggestions while increasing understanding of what qualifes as one (in general).

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
If I may add to DuckSwim's excellent post,
darkhound1 is the final decision maker. He may file a suggestion for later, tell you that it is completely unfeasable, or ignore it altogether.
Whatever happens just be glad he is a developer who listens to his supporters because there are plenty who don't.
Think of any suggestion you make as an elevator pitch. If it is longer than a paragraph, shorten it.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Normally I try to make my suggestions as short as possible to make things easy, but long enough to convey the thought/idea/request. But when you try to flesh out a character/idea...short isn't always sweet. Thanks for all the positive responses people! It's all for a great cause: to give the beautiful Yumiko the love and attentions that she deserves in such a wonderful game :love:

There are a lot of games here at f95zone that are a lot of fun, but THIS game is something special. It was and still is my first love out of all the games that I've played here , and in my opinion one of the top three games of the adult genre of all time, only rivaled by SuperPowered and A Spell For All. :cool:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Jake Masters
If a post is too long, you can hide it behind a spoiler tag as Duckswim suggested.
Since I had to ask how to do that myself, I'll fill you in, but also hide it behind a spoiler tag for those who already know how.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that helps, and keep up the creative thinking!

Last edited:

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
tried the search and this may actually be a new issue...

List index out of range error while Benching with Brenda (while checking Faye location/ affection... Faye is not active on the island)

specific file/line loc_workout.rpy line 2876

Ignoring the error did allow the scene to continue, although there may have been a page not displayed...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes