norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Already asked.
Since only @DuckSwim is doing fan art and the girls code/morphing is the propriety of Darkhound, it was judged unnecessary.
Also, there is not enough modder interested in the game, the only really active fan art threats are Milf City and DatingMy Daughter....see the trend ?:)
I plan to make fanarts but my Alice is not perfect yet :)

Reactions: Puppet Master

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Well that depends on who you want to donate to. You can become a patron of the game developer, darkhound1, by visiting his Patreon page and selecting a level. Each has its own benefits which are outlined.

Or you can make a donation to F95Zone by clicking on the Donate button at the top of the page.
ty. I am a patron of darkhound. I meant to contribute to f95zone. I will try it))

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
Dumlehonung
All about Amy from my FAQ (SPOILERS!):
(link is in my sig)

AMY:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks thats helpful!

**Correction** on how to get her skimpy bikini. It looks like you got Amy's workout clothes so you got her measurements. It should be in your shopping app. Once you see her on the beach just tell her to change into it :)
As for Amy's workout. Just hang tight you'll eventually get a text from her to meet again for a workout.
Yeah i got it, i even asked her to change into the skimpy bikini, which she has. Weird thing is i got it in my inventory still and i didnt have a scene where i gave it to her. Which is the weird part xD

It's been 2 weeks since i trained with her :p I'll just wait. TY!
You haven't messed it up. It is an internal game scheduling event and you will get it but it may take some time as I thought the same thing until it happened.
Thanks! Heres to waiting ! XD

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.1 beta - development news (updated 21. April 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.1 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.0.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.1.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Mac and Android.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.0.0 to 0.2.1.0 has:
337 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yumiko poker, Heather poker, Desire sexting)

New features and content
  • Desire will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> still working on it
  • Faye will get a beach pose scene in the evening when the sun sets with three achievements --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette and Faye get a scene at the pool wearing the same bikini model --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a "Desires and Wishes" quest to obtain the "sexy nurse" outfit --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a second poker reward scene --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a poker reward scene --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • The "companion mod for Holiday island": gets a bigger update and will be available on my patreon together with 0.2.1 as a separate download --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets the nightbar drink scene at the (standing at the bar) in the new outfit (two achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a new "sexy nurse" outfit for the evening (basic renders) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko gets a poker reward scene --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Desire will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yvette gets a package of scenes in the sauna (4 achievements) with several animations --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Mercedes gets a short scene in front of the sauna --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko can participate in the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Mercedes can participate in the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • The sauna will be available as a regular location you can go to --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • After day 15, if you have at least 5 blue pills, you can exchange them for a pill of one of the other colors --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Hovering the mouse over Jennifer at the gym or the bartender in the night bar will show their stats now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Brenda's photo studio appointment is repeatable now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Desire's sexting images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and 4 new ones have been added --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Image quality of "wall images" in new player room has been greatly improved --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Hotshots now supports images in 2560x1440 size in addition to the old 1920x1080 image size --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • You will have twice the number of save game slots now. A scroll bar has been added to each "save page" --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Bug fixes
  • In the morning between 9 am and 10 am, the receptionist or room service girl was also at the beach --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • The new posing interface had some image sizing and text order inconsistencies --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • On some systems there are code conversion error with Renée during the update phase --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • The weight lifting/bench presses workout did not increase the workout per week counter for some girls --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • If you missed the appointment to stay the night with Amy, she did not send a new one --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • Amy max love/affection quest line. There was a bug that could lead to a wrong quest sequence. You could do the arm wrestling before the massage, screwing up the quest line --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.0 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.0 beta --> no idea yet

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.1 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The next release is 0.2.1.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Mac and Android.
21 updated renders (Yumiko poker, Heather poker, Desire sexting)

New features and content
  • Desire will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> still working on it
  • Faye will get a beach pose scene in the evening when the sun sets with three achievements --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette and Faye get a scene at the pool wearing the same bikini model --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a "Desires and Wishes" quest to obtain the "sexy nurse" outfit --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • The "companion mod for Holiday island": gets a bigger update and will be available on my patreon together with 0.2.1 as a separate download --> will be available with 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets the nightbar drink scene at the (standing at the bar) in the new outfit (two achievements) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets a new "sexy nurse" outfit for the evening (basic renders) --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Desire will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yumiko gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Eva will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Yvette gets a package of scenes in the sauna (4 achievements) with several animations --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • The sauna will be available as a regular location you can go to --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • After day 15, if you have at least 5 blue pills, you can exchange them for a pill of one of the other colors --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Hovering the mouse over Jennifer at the gym or the bartender in the night bar will show their stats now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Brenda's photo studio appointment is repeatable now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Desire's sexting images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and 4 new ones have been added --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Image quality of "wall images" in new player room has been greatly improved --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • Hotshots now supports images in 2560x1440 size in addition to the old 1920x1080 image size --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
  • You will have twice the number of save game slots now. A scroll bar has been added to each "save page" --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Bug fixes
  • In the morning between 9 am and 10 am, the receptionist or room service girl was also at the beach --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • The new posing interface had some image sizing and text order inconsistencies --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • On some systems there are code conversion error with Renée during the update phase --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • The weight lifting/bench presses workout did not increase the workout per week counter for some girls --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • If you missed the appointment to stay the night with Amy, she did not send a new one --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
  • Amy max love/affection quest line. There was a bug that could lead to a wrong quest sequence. You could do the arm wrestling before the massage, screwing up the quest line --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0

0.2.1.0 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

wow, seems like there will be more and more coming with this update. looks great. and thats a lot of blue! fun times

Reactions: Puppet Master

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I know it's already mentionned in the thread and the Puppet Master's FAQ but could you guys confirm the maneuver for the Yumiko Easter Egg Achievement ? (English is not my natural langage)

First click for the direction : Right in the middle (when the hand turn green) & having the good feeling message appears.
2nd click for the depth : When the hand is in the lowest position possible at the screen
3rd click for the force : Same for the depth.

If those are well made, there 10% chance that the achievement trigger.

Is that correct ?

Thanks.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
No, you only want one where the hand looks like a fist. So, first one is middle, then wait a few frames after hand turns green, then wait until the hand looks like a fist. Then you get a 20%??? chance to get Yumiko's Easter Egg.

May 14, 2018

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
21 updated renders (Yumiko poker, Heather poker, Desire sexting)

New features and content
Bug fixes

Estimated release dates:

So he ignoring Renee again, okay

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
Yumiko gets better poker scenes AND she can participate in the contests?!?!? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have two questions about the upcoming update that hasn't been covered as of yet. First, can Yumiko finally be visited in her room like Jennifer and Mercedes can? Second, any word on adding in titfighting scenes for ALL of the girls?

A suggestion: since you have Joy's number, perhaps consider giving the Lottery Winner the option to "summon" Joy to the island for poker, chats, or to have some "quality time" at the cost of Company Favor? Say perhaps 50 favor for one day or 500 favor to have available at will?

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
@Puppet Master
No, you only want one where the hand looks like a fist. So, first one is middle, then wait a few frames after hand turns green, then wait until the hand looks like a fist. Then you get a 20%??? chance to get Yumiko's Easter Egg.
Alright !
So for the depth we have to click also when the hand turn green.

I try it a couple time (less than 10) and I got it.

Thanks ! :)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am curious if there is a text or achievement that shows Amy in her Special dress (full frontal) that can be used for the Pic Frame in your room?

Reactions: SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am curious if there is a text or achievement that shows Amy in her Special dress (full frontal) that can be used for the Pic Frame in your room?
'Full Frontal' is the sticking point. There currently is nothing that shows Amy in the orange dress from head to toe. Best you can do currently is a frontal head shot, which is head to cleavage.

Reactions: SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes