Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
'Full Frontal' is the sticking point. There currently is nothing that shows Amy in the orange dress from head to toe. Best you can do currently is a frontal head shot, which is head to cleavage.
It isn't that that is a sticking point, but when you have a character that looks that good in a fantastic dress it is hard not to want to use a picture like that. The renders are AMAZING work and should be able to be shown off like that even if it is only individual appreciation in the game.

Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
It isn't that that is a sticking point, but when you have a character that looks that good in a fantastic dress it is hard not to want to use a picture like that. The renders are AMAZING work and should be able to be shown off like that even if it is only individual appreciation in the game.
Here is a Fan-art pic I made a while ago of the best pic of Amy available at the moment in Orange Dress at the bottom of the Bar stairs...
Used it for a while for my Profile Pic on this site, but changed to the one I have now.

Amy.jpg

But no in-game pic of Amy like this yet as a picture frame pic for the MC's room.
Closest would be grope/flash pics, but you can not use them as a pic for the frames at the moment.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a Fan-art pic I made a while ago of the best pic of Amy available at the moment in Orange Dress at the bottom of the Bar stairs...
Used it for a while for my Profile Pic on this site, but changed to the one I have now.

View attachment 628814

But no in-game pic of Amy like this yet as a picture frame pic for the MC's room.
Closest would be grope/flash pics, but you can not use them as a pic for the frames at the moment.
Haha, this is funny, because I used the exact same combination of background and Amy for my image :D

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys, I capped on -+30 affection with Amy. I can't seem to increase it anymore. Anyone can give me some advice?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Guys, I capped on -+30 affection with Amy. I can't seem to increase it anymore. Anyone can give me some advice?
You might consider downloading the Guide (linked on the first page) or Puppet Master's FAQ (linked in his signature) and reading them. You'll discover that the only way to increase Amy's stats is to complete the quests she has.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Hello, once again, thanks to DarkHound for the great game. I had a question (which I didn't see in a search of the FAQ) regarding the "Room upgrade" quest. I remember Jennifer asking for two (2) things in order to get the "upgraded" room access... one was the massive stock of your EH Sperm, and the other was that she could come and visit after.

The first I've done, but I'm wondering how to make the second happen. Was this a story thread that's still dangling, or is there a path to triggering the "visit" that I haven't stumbled upon?

Reactions: brianiac

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
A suggestion: since you have Joy's number, perhaps consider giving the Lottery Winner the option to "summon" Joy to the island for poker, chats, or to have some "quality time" at the cost of Company Favor? Say perhaps 50 favor for one day or 500 favor to have available at will?
We are rats in Joy's lab and she is yanking our chain not the reverse.

She is willing to make sure her little maze runs well (visits) and get some sex out of it too (highly sexed and the MC is exceptional by all accounts) but the power and choice nonetheless rests with her and only her, we can solicit her presence not command it.

And HI favor is made by her, it holds no value for her beyond as a tool.

Even without those things existing, she would, by her nature and persona never been available at will to anyone.

A basic premise of HI is that while the Main Character seem to be seducing the girls and thus "in control", this is not the case, it is an illusion.

As the story and girls hint at from time to time, there are three plays occurring on the Island,

1. Joy's reasons and experiments (which is the foundation of the HI game).
2. The girls competing for fun against each other, the MC being both an sex and affection interest for them yes, but he also a proxy prize, a tool, used to measure progress and standing in their internal competition
3. And last, and least important, the MC's game (which is our part of it), which first takes on any meaning as we progress their personal quests and the girls start to view him with real affection or actual interest.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
We are rats in Joy's lab and she is yanking our chain not the reverse.

She is willing to make sure her little maze runs well (visits) and get some sex out of it too (highly sexed and the MC is exceptional by all accounts) but the power and choice nonetheless rests with her and only her, we can solicit her presence not command it.

And HI favor is made by her, it holds no value for her beyond as a tool.

Even without those things existing, she would, by her nature and persona never been available at will to anyone.

A basic premise of HI is that while the Main Character seem to be seducing the girls and thus "in control", this is not the case, it is an illusion.

As the story and girls hint at from time to time, there are three plays occurring on the Island,

1. Joy's reasons and experiments (which is the foundation of the HI game).
2. The girls competing for fun against each other, the MC being both an sex and affection interest for them yes, but he also a proxy prize, a tool, used to measure progress and standing in their internal competition
3. And last, and least important, the MC's game (which is our part of it), which first takes on any meaning as we progress their personal quests and the girls start to view him with real affection or actual interest.
All you say is true, and that's why I think having in the future some quests to make even Joy fall in love with the MC would be great.

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
All you say is true, and that's why I think having in the future some quests to make even Joy fall in love with the MC would be great.
Not going to happen. It doesn't fit the logic of the game or her character.
She will stay the nice (and seductive), but calculating boss behind the scenes. She's not interested in any romantic relationship. Not with anyone.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Not going to happen. It doesn't fit the logic of the game or her character.
She will stay the nice (and seductive), but calculating boss behind the scenes. She's not interested in any romantic relationship. Not with anyone.
Ah well... Can we at least have more sex scenes with her? :LOL:

By the way thanks for everything about this game, darkhound. It's really one of the best games around and nearly unmatched for quantity and quality of content.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, once again, thanks to DarkHound for the great game. I had a question (which I didn't see in a search of the FAQ) regarding the "Room upgrade" quest. I remember Jennifer asking for two (2) things in order to get the "upgraded" room access... one was the massive stock of your EH Sperm, and the other was that she could come and visit after.

The first I've done, but I'm wondering how to make the second happen. Was this a story thread that's still dangling, or is there a path to triggering the "visit" that I haven't stumbled upon?
To make sure we are on the same page, you have upgraded and been granted access to the new room, correct? Your question is, 'How to get Jennifer to visit said room?' Correct?
Both the Guide and Puppet Master's FAQ have your answer. I'm guessing you haven't hear Jennifer's transformation story.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes