Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Yvette would be more Californian since that's where she grew up.
Brenda would be South African.
I wonder what Natasha's would be.
Alice & Amy German, but I never hear that when I read.
Aly & Heather & Lacey, Midwest USA.
Eva & Jessica & Ivy, Midwest or Californian.
Renee? Irish? Delizia? Only Bantry knows for sure.
Desire, Texan.
Joy & Jennifer, Southern USA?
Miriam, Western USA & Mercedes Southern USA.
Yumiko, US, but nothing stands out. It would be weird to hear a southern accent for her.

All in all, I don't know if it would be worth it.
Bill Waterson, creator of Calvin & Hobbes, said he would never consent to have his characters voiced because everybody hears their voices differently and a voice actor destroys that.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
While I'd love to see some fan fiction of Joy helping girls like this (also, as part of her research), sort of like Joy side quests. Unfortunately, to add new girls to the island who change would be prohibitive. Some time ago it was suggested that the PC could change as he used the beauty cream and got stronger. A set of light weight images and heavy weight images would have to be added. The number of images which would have to have been added was over 1000.
I suggested something along the line of Easter Eggs, that might have been workable. Add kitchen workers, etc. who appear in the background of the restaurant, pool, beach, wherever. Before day 30 one could be fat, one skinny, and the like, but as time goes on, they get prettier and prettier until they all have figures like Heather or Jessica or Aly.
By taking away the interaction with such characters, the number of renders gets greatly reduced (to about 6 per girl, times about 3 kitchen workers, 1 gardener, 1 pool cleaner, to 30 renders total).
Remember, darkhound1 is working on many, many ideas, his own and others, so he has this on the back burner. Will we ever see it? Maybe one day; never say never.
Until then, write some fan fiction of your own and post it here. If people like it, dreat! If one of the skilled renderers who post here like it, maybe one of them will illustrate it. You never know.
Thanks a lot for the response. It’s great to see people wanted something similar to my suggestion. But I don’t think it has to be as prohibitive as you’re suggesting.

Now... if the answer is “no more girls will be added to the island” then, sure my suggestion is not possible.

If you wanted to add a girl in the optimal way, then she would need about the same number of images as 2 girls, a before and an after. And it could actually be fewer because the “before” girl might want to avoid many of the island activities.

But you could also add a girl through “Joy cutscenes” where she is in various stages of transformation. For example, it could be a very plain accountant who the player meets a few times, who develops a crush on the player, before her decision to transform to become an island girl.

It could be cool to have a girl arrive with very high “love” and “jealousy”. Different dynamic.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, if Joy tells a story, and we get a cut scene where a girl goes from ugly duckling to beautiful bombshell, that's doable.
However, to add a new girl, she needs: gift, hug, kiss, flash & grope with 2 images per action, just to get started. Each of those actions needs to be done for 3 swimsuits, 3 dresses, and 2 reception outfits. You want to double that for a before and after look. That gives us 5 x 2 x 8 x 2 = 160 renders just to begin. Add beach walk, pecs, weight lift, pull-up and drink with at least 2 images per action for both before and after and you need to add (5 x 2 x 2) 20 more renders. That's 180 renders per girl.
I think you see where I'm going with this.
Even to add one new girl may be too much work for the benefit.
Think how a Delizia fan must feel to see his girl have barely any content when Amy has 83 achievements. If anyone gets new material, shouldn't it be the girls with the least achievements?
Of course, Amy, Yvette and Heather are always going to be the most popular girls and, therefore, will get the most new material, but the developer always tries to sneak in some new stuff for: Ivy, Natasha, Renee, Delizia, Brenda and Lacey. Still these girls have less than 30 achievements. That's why they should really be the first priority for sneaking in new material.
Still who knows, a sexy story from Joy may be just what darkhound1 wants to add. After all, she is committed to making girl's wishes and dreams come true.

ChewChew92

Dec 11, 2017
Hey all - hoping you can point me in the right direction. I'm working through the events and it looks like, to get Jennifer's breast expansion story that leads to a handjob scene (unless I'm wrong), you need Eva to tell her story and then fuck Joy for a 3rd time. I think I just need to let Eva win the wet T shirt competition but it keeps repeating the same scene. Can anybody tell me what I need to do differently?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey all - hoping you can point me in the right direction. I'm working through the events and it looks like, to get Jennifer's breast expansion story that leads to a handjob scene (unless I'm wrong), you need Eva to tell her story and then fuck Joy for a 3rd time. I think I just need to let Eva win the wet T shirt competition but it keeps repeating the same scene. Can anybody tell me what I need to do differently?

Have you considered downloading and reading the Guide and/or Puppet Master's FAQ?

Reactions: junior366

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Yes, if Joy tells a story, and we get a cut scene where a girl goes from ugly duckling to beautiful bombshell, that's doable.
However, to add a new girl, she needs: gift, hug, kiss, flash & grope with 2 images per action, just to get started. Each of those actions needs to be done for 3 swimsuits, 3 dresses, and 2 reception outfits. You want to double that for a before and after look. That gives us 5 x 2 x 8 x 2 = 160 renders just to begin. Add beach walk, pecs, weight lift, pull-up and drink with at least 2 images per action for both before and after and you need to add (5 x 2 x 2) 20 more renders. That's 180 renders per girl.
I think you see where I'm going with this.
Even to add one new girl may be too much work for the benefit.
Think how a Delizia fan must feel to see his girl have barely any content when Amy has 83 achievements. If anyone gets new material, shouldn't it be the girls with the least achievements?
Of course, Amy, Yvette and Heather are always going to be the most popular girls and, therefore, will get the most new material, but the developer always tries to sneak in some new stuff for: Ivy, Natasha, Renee, Delizia, Brenda and Lacey. Still these girls have less than 30 achievements. That's why they should really be the first priority for sneaking in new material.
Still who knows, a sexy story from Joy may be just what darkhound1 wants to add. After all, she is committed to making girl's wishes and dreams come true.
Yes. But I would say that the “before” wouldn’t need 3 outfits, kiss, grope etc. But I still understand your point. It’s a ton of work. Was just a thought. Have a good one.

Mistergorgo

Oct 25, 2018

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This game have a fanart thread yet?
Not yet. Perhaps you should look into starting one.
Already asked.
Since only @DuckSwim is doing fan art and the girls code/morphing is the propriety of Darkhound, it was judged unnecessary.
Also, there is not enough modder interested in the game, the only really active fan art threats are Milf City and DatingMy Daughter....see the trend ?:)

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
First let me say thanks for the game, its awesome i really enjoy it!

Second... I seem to have messed up the game? I just did the first training with Amy after i got her her new clothes. She said lets do it again in two days. And two days have passed (actually almost a week now...) and nothing happened? I might have "trained" without her during that day which might have messed it up? Please tell me i've missed something or if i can fix it?
Another thing, she asked me to buy her a skimpy bikini but i can't figure out how to give it to her. Any idéas?

Thanks in advance you guys :D

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

Second... I seem to have messed up the game? I just did the first training with Amy after i got her her new clothes. She said lets do it again in two days. And two days have passed (actually almost a week now...) and nothing happened? I might have "trained" without her during that day which might have messed it up? Please tell me i've missed something or if i can fix it?
Another thing, she asked me to buy her a skimpy bikini but i can't figure out how to give it to her. Any idéas?

**Correction** on how to get her skimpy bikini. It looks like you got Amy's workout clothes so you got her measurements. It should be in your shopping app. Once you see her on the beach just tell her to change into it :)
As for Amy's workout. Just hang tight you'll eventually get a text from her to meet again for a workout.

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020

You haven't messed it up. It is an internal game scheduling event and you will get it but it may take some time as I thought the same thing until it happened.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This game have a fanart thread yet?
You are in it.

Already asked.
Since only @DuckSwim is doing fan art and the girls code/morphing is the propriety of Darkhound, it was judged unnecessary.
Correct.

Yvette : "Sweets, Flowers and a Card?
Yvette : (Opening the card) A luxury ... sauna trip? (laughs)
Me : :)
Yvette : I always did want a roast duck :p

1587474549979.png

Yvette : Lucky you ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes