DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I seem to recall DarKhound said that image wasn't in the game.
Bantry
In the FAQ I said that the way to see Yvette's new pic was to unren the game.
The image is in the game's image repository, however, the code to get the sexting was not added in time for the release.
It has since been added (and will be in the next release).

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bantry
I just checked the images, and Faye has all 3 swimsuits pictured. Does Natasha need a specific suit? Since she's not pictured, I don't think that she does.
I wonder if sending either girl to change outfits would give you a better chance to get them together.
You can't arrange a meeting at the gym since it prohibits you from overlapping your scheduling.
In the FAQ I said that the way to see Yvette's new pic was to unren the game.
Pretty sure that is Faye's middle swimsuit.

Faye.PNG

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
That leopard print swimsuit is Swimsuit 1; #2 is the polka dot bikini that Yvette also wears, and 3 is the red sling bikini.
There are images for the scene for all three.
Edit: Got it with Swimwear 3. Good, and I like the jealousy between the two girls, but I wish it were a little more comparison based, like with Aly on the beach. Still, a nice addition, I think.
Thinking about the jealousy angle. Maybe Natasha could get jealous of Faye and visit you at your door to promise you a photo shoot if you send her off the island for a week so that she can have you all to herself. It would make a nice compliment to Faye's weight changing scene.
Of course, when Faye gets back, she might know what Natasha did and make you the same offer to get rid of Natasha for a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Dracconis69

Thanks for reporting the typos you found, darkhound1 is very interested in fixing them.
However, he can't use a picture to find the error in 10,000 lines of text.
He needs you to type it out incorrectly so that he can do a search, then tell him what's wrong. I also add how it should be so he can just copy and paste the corrected version.

This is how I reported the error. Obviously, the little things about commas don't matter too much, but I figure that if he's correcting things anyway, go ahead, and if he doesn't care, he can just ignore it.

PC: *chuckles* I don't remember exactly for how long he was staring at her chest, before he found his voice.
PC: But Annabelle didn't seem to mind or at least didn't show it.
"Amy" not "PC," "for exactly" not "exactly for," no comma after chest, comma or ellipses after "didn't seem to mind" since the pause adds to the humor
Should be:
Amy: *chuckles* I don't remember for exactly how long he was staring at her chest before he found his voice.
Amy: But Annabelle didn't seem to mind... or at least didn't show it.
Well the reason I use the thumbnails is for a visual representation to show what I am talking about as well. Now I will say that the speech for "for exactly" not "exactly for," are both accurate. What I will say though is that if there were some way to get all the dialogues from the game so that they could all be proof read and fixed that would be great as I have seen more than 50 occurrences where the wrong word was used or the grammar just wasn't right.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ummm There possibly might be an issue with the "Lacey walk on the beach" for sequence of events IF you get her on the island either by trading out girls or getting her as a starter girl. IF either case is true and you have the sexy walk on the beach before the Miriam and Mercedes get to the island then the ending scene of the Beach walk is out of context. Just a thought.

Also what are the 4 "Wishers"? Brenda, Yvette, Eva, and ????

Last edited:

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I've tried searching for the answer, but I couldn't find it, so here's my situation and question. I was sent a message from Yvette to meet her at the pool at 10. On the same day, I was summoned to meet Joy for her second island visit, day 20 I believe. Since this was a "cutscene" of sorts, you don't have the option to check your phone and respond to your messages. By the time that you gained control of your character and was able to respond to your message, the time for the pool meeting has passed. My question is how do I get the message to quit showing as missed? I don't like having messages showing up as missed or not responded to.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ummm There possibly might be an issue with the "Lacey walk on the beach" for sequence of events IF you get her on the island either by trading out girls or getting her as a starter girl. IF either case is true and you have the sexy walk on the beach before the Miriam and Mercedes get to the island then the ending scene of the Beach walk is out of context. Just a thought.

Also what are the 4 "Wishers"? Brenda, Yvette, Eva, and ????
Jennifer counts as the first one.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've tried searching for the answer, but I couldn't find it, so here's my situation and question. I was sent a message from Yvette to meet her at the pool at 10. On the same day, I was summoned to meet Joy for her second island visit, day 20 I believe. Since this was a "cutscene" of sorts, you don't have the option to check your phone and respond to your messages. By the time that you gained control of your character and was able to respond to your message, the time for the pool meeting has passed. My question is how do I get the message to quit showing as missed? I don't like having messages showing up as missed or not responded to.
To my knowledge there is not much you can do to remove the message saying it was missed. Then again, I've been playing long enough that I pretty much ignore all messages about meeting at the pool, dinner, contests, poker, etc. The majority are not critical to move the story along. Now messages to meet in the gym for training sessions or similar are a different matter. My advice, is if you met Yvette, Faye, Amy, Alice, etc. at the pool already, you can skip meeting them again until you have completed the other achievements. That way you shouldn't encounter scheduling conflicts.

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
To my knowledge there is not much you can do to remove the message saying it was missed. Then again, I've been playing long enough that I pretty much ignore all messages about meeting at the pool, dinner, contests, poker, etc. The majority are not critical to move the story along. Now messages to meet in the gym for training sessions or similar are a different matter. My advice, is if you met Yvette, Faye, Amy, Alice, etc. at the pool already, you can skip meeting them again until you have completed the other achievements. That way you shouldn't encounter scheduling conflicts.
Had I met Yvette at the pool, it would have been my first meeting with her there. Don't suppose there is a console command to reset/remove all missed messages?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Had I met Yvette at the pool, it would have been my first meeting with her there. Don't suppose there is a console command to reset/remove all missed messages?
No code that I am aware of. Don't worry, Yvette will invite you again. I think all the 'meetings' at the pool are repeatable.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Quarantined on Holiday Island. What a fate!
Bantry
I tried helping Natasha when Faye was wearing her red sling bikini, and I got the scene.
What I don't know is if you can try to help Natasha when she is wearing, say, her purple bikini and get the scene.
Dracconis69
Yes, "exactly for" does makes sense, but for flow and better usage, the preposition should come first and the adverb next since "exactly" should be in the prepositional phrase. Also, the adverb should be next to "how long" since that is what it is modifying. However, as I mentioned, not really essential.
You mention that you found about 50 errors. Darkhound1 is correcting errors daily but doesn't bother to report that on his update for 2.1, though. Maybe what you are seeing has already been fixed.
If you want the text, you can use the unren program to open the files so that they can be viewed as a text file. (Note that this can hamper your ability to use updates and you may have to reinstall instead.) Still it should be reproduced in the format I used so that darkhound1 can easily view and correct it.
What I would suggest is that you keep a text file open as you play. When you find an error, note it, then later, get it in the right format and attach the whole thing as a text file. This editing is not darkhound1's favorite activity because he'd much rather use his time creating sexy images, but he is committed to making an enjoyable and professional looking game, so he does it. However, it is his project and he is free to ignore your changes.
Again, thanks for spotting and posting.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Loving this amazing game more every hour. But I just played Desire's poker scene, and after winning, she stripped to her thong but I didn't see her completely naked spread pose, which I do see in my phone when reviewing the event. I was pretty sure I'd missed something when the MC, at the start of the lapdance, said something like "aw, she put her thong back on." She'd never taken it off for me. I replayed the scene and I still don't get that last image. I know there have been some recent patches to the poker scenes; maybe I missed this one?

It's not a big deal, but unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to review pictures on the phone in fullscreen mode -- or is there?

Desire's sexting images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format
Does this mean there will be a way to review images on the phone in fullscreen mode? Many thanks again for a fabulous game.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Dracconis69

Thanks for reporting the typos you found, darkhound1 is very interested in fixing them.
However, he can't use a picture to find the error in 10,000 lines of text.
He needs you to type it out incorrectly so that he can do a search, then tell him what's wrong. I also add how it should be so he can just copy and paste the corrected version.

This is how I reported the error. Obviously, the little things about commas don't matter too much, but I figure that if he's correcting things anyway, go ahead, and if he doesn't care, he can just ignore it.

PC: *chuckles* I don't remember exactly for how long he was staring at her chest, before he found his voice.
PC: But Annabelle didn't seem to mind or at least didn't show it.
"Amy" not "PC," "for exactly" not "exactly for," no comma after chest, comma or ellipses after "didn't seem to mind" since the pause adds to the humor
Should be:
Amy: *chuckles* I don't remember for exactly how long he was staring at her chest before he found his voice.
Amy: But Annabelle didn't seem to mind... or at least didn't show it.
Why do you think I'm unable do read the text on a picture? I had already fixed it before your post.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
You can read the text on the picture, but you told me that it is easier the other way because you can't copy and paste the text from a picture since it's an image.

Reactions: brianiac

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
I tried multiple time to having the scene with Renée at the Gym being topless while watching her doing pecs.
I don't manage to trigger it.

I made Renée wears the skimpy bikini like it's indicated at the hint.
I have max Affection et Lust with her
I try also when I was alone with her.

But still the scene don't trigger.

Am I missing something or I just have a strong bad luck ?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
My FAQ is done up to 2.0 and attached.
Spoilers abound!

protector04

68) How do I do the photo shoot with Brenda? Who are the four "wish girls?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallion

130) How do I see Renée doing her pecs training topless?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes