Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
In the phone, you can find the requirements listed to the side of the picture for the achievements. I know that the numbers in the image correspond to numbers in a girl's stats, but I'd like to know the exact numbers for my FAQ.
Sorry I saw this posted once before but can't find it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
In the phone, you can find the requirements listed to the side of the picture for the achievements. I know that the numbers in the image correspond to numbers in a girl's stats, but I'd like to know the exact numbers for my FAQ.
Sorry I saw this posted once before but can't find it.
Hover the mouse on the "show requirement" button to see the numbers.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I guess I'm the one that doesn't get it! I guess I just don't read!
Thanks, I'm still going to put it in the FAQ.
The only thing that's odd is how do you know if you're supposed to have a low number, say for Desire Maid vagina scene or Faye's weightlift tease?
I think that Jessica has the same thing when she gets angry. I think her affection has to be below 35.
Maybe it's in the game already , & I am just too blind to see it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
someone can help me? i play this game on joiplay,but give me eror like this View attachment 622527
From the limited information you provided, I was able to determine you are playing on an Android device. Sadly, I know little to nothing about the Android version. However, it would be helpful if you would provide the complete Traceback as well as describe where you were in the game and exactly what you were doing when the crash occurred.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
but only this game has problems, other games are fine. I don't know why, I play the compressed version, btw thanks for the reply dude.
No clue, but I suspect even a compressed version of Holiday Island uses a lot of resources.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the scene with Faye while I change Natasha's weights. Is there any strategy to getting it? I've got Faye & Natasha on the island, and neither are working.
Is there any way to get Yvette's special sext where she is sitting at a pool in a white bikini with another girl? I haven't done the beach walk yet, maybe that's what's needed, but I thought that I saw a post where it was just a place holder and it wasn't possible to get it yet. If that's the case, I'll probably just cheat and call for it.
Edit: On Yvette's Sunset Beach Walk, I have yet to catch her in her room at the required time. Maybe we should be able to use the other conversations button to invite her to walk on the beach.

Last edited:

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
What a fantastic game. I love big boobs and I love teasing, and this game excels at both. I personally enjoy the slow burn of leveling up stats to achieve sexy goals. Heck, if it were up to me, there might be *more* grinding, lol.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wouldn't mind a couple more women with smaller or moderate-sized boobs! They are fun in their own right, and they also help us appreciate the better-endowed ladies even more. :) I apologize if others have already suggested this; I haven't read all 700 pages of this thread.

Anyway, thanks to the developers for a wonderful game. I'm going to go check out their Patreon now. Maybe will post a glowing review once I've progressed further with the game.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wouldn't mind a couple more women with smaller or moderate-sized boobs! They are fun in their own right, and they also help us appreciate the better-endowed ladies even more. :) I apologize if others have already suggested this; I haven't read all 700 pages of this thread.
For the main characters, darkhound1 often says that there are no plans to ever add more.

But there are a few side characters that appear that could be possible.

Maybe the often-teased Volleyball location has a more moderately proportioned volleyball coach? Or some maintenance worker for the upcoming sauna? Or an executive chef in the kitchen? A pool cleaner?

There must be a team of workers we never see who keep that island running smoothly. Maybe someone will post something interesting that darkhound1 will read and think "Yes! That's an amazing idea!"

Reactions: imzahai

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Good thinking! Maybe even just a painting on your room's wall that you could look at, or the occasional slim-gal pic texted to you by one of the main characters ("here's my skinny sister, too bad she's only a C cup, huh?").

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
For the main characters, darkhound1 often says that there are no plans to ever add more.

Maybe the often-teased Volleyball location has a more moderately proportioned volleyball coach? Or some maintenance worker for the upcoming sauna? Or an executive chef in the kitchen? A pool cleaner?

There must be a team of workers we never see who keep that island running smoothly. Maybe someone will post something interesting that darkhound1 will read and think "Yes! That's an amazing idea!"
I have visited the Holiday Island Kitchens and met the Head Chef.
She was busy getting some buns from the oven...

The Head Gardener was out sorting her bedding out...

buns in the oven.jpg Jordan Carver Gardening.jpg

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the scene with Faye while I change Natasha's weights. Is there any strategy to getting it? I've got Faye & Natasha on the island, and neither are working.
Is there any way to get Yvette's special sext where she is sitting at a pool in a white bikini with another girl? I haven't done the beach walk yet, maybe that's what's needed, but I thought that I saw a post where it was just a place holder and it wasn't possible to get it yet. If that's the case, I'll probably just cheat and call for it.
Edit: On Yvette's Sunset Beach Walk, I have yet to catch her in her room at the required time. Maybe we should be able to use the other conversations button to invite her to walk on the beach.
Can't think of any special strategy other than they both need to be in the gym at the same time. But, I think Faye may need to be wearing her middle swimsuit and not her skimpy one.
I seem to recall DarKhound said that image wasn't in the game.
I had the best luck of finding Yvette in her room around 1600 - 1800hrs. Although, I believe you can catch her in her room from 1100 on. The real stickler is to catch her in her skimpy bikini when she opens the door and not getting out of the shower or in her evening wear.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Dracconis69

Thanks for reporting the typos you found, darkhound1 is very interested in fixing them.
However, he can't use a picture to find the error in 10,000 lines of text.
He needs you to type it out incorrectly so that he can do a search, then tell him what's wrong. I also add how it should be so he can just copy and paste the corrected version.

This is how I reported the error. Obviously, the little things about commas don't matter too much, but I figure that if he's correcting things anyway, go ahead, and if he doesn't care, he can just ignore it.

PC: *chuckles* I don't remember exactly for how long he was staring at her chest, before he found his voice.
PC: But Annabelle didn't seem to mind or at least didn't show it.
"Amy" not "PC," "for exactly" not "exactly for," no comma after chest, comma or ellipses after "didn't seem to mind" since the pause adds to the humor
Should be:
Amy: *chuckles* I don't remember for exactly how long he was staring at her chest before he found his voice.
Amy: But Annabelle didn't seem to mind... or at least didn't show it.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Bantry
I just checked the images, and Faye has all 3 swimsuits pictured. Does Natasha need a specific suit? Since she's not pictured, I don't think that she does.
I wonder if sending either girl to change outfits would give you a better chance to get them together.
You can't arrange a meeting at the gym since it prohibits you from overlapping your scheduling.
In the FAQ I said that the way to see Yvette's new pic was to unren the game.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes