chaf

Oct 10, 2017
You have to save before going to sleep on Thursday to reconfigure where she'll be on Friday and at what times. The game--afaik--creates semi-random schedules for each girl at the start of each day. That, and you should have Yvette off any job that might take her away from the Sauna at the time she'd normally be there on Friday, or else she won't be.
finally after 50 attempts at least i succeeded to find yvette in the sauna :D:D

Reactions: Bantry

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Played this one some time ago. now d-loaded again and for some reason cannot increase Affection/Love maximums. Can anyone remind me on how to do that (w/o cheating)?

Kyoto Nixon

Sep 7, 2017
i think Faye pull ups bet is broken, it doesn't work and i've tried it a lot of times. Yes she is alone in gym with skimpy bikini

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Played this one some time ago. now d-loaded again and for some reason cannot increase Affection/Love maximums. Can anyone remind me on how to do that (w/o cheating)?
I bet you're talking about Amy max love/affection. If that is so, do her quest to increase her max love/affec stat. Check the guide in OP for me details.

i think Faye pull ups bet is broken, it doesn't work and i've tried it a lot of times. Yes she is alone in gym with skimpy bikini
It is not broken but you may have to unlock the gym shower first (not sure).
When doing pull ups, check her boobs.

1589793900376.png

Extract from the guide :

HOW CAN I GET FAYE TO SHOW ME THE SHOWER?

First ask to watch her doing her weightlifting while she is wearing her skimpy bikini. There will be a problem with adjusting the weight on the bar. You'll need to talk to Jennifer to find out how to fix it when it is stuck. The next time you ask to watch Faye lift weights, if her love is below 75, she will tease you and send you a text. If her love is high, you can follow her to the shower for some sexy action.
Another way to gain access to the show involves Faye doing pull-ups and a bet. You must have watched Faye do her pull-ups at least once before. She must be alone with you in the gym while wearing her skimpy bikini with high lust. When the scene starts, look at her breasts and accept the conditions of her bet, if you get an erection, you lose. Win or lose, Faye will take you into the shower, but if you win, she will arrange to meet you in the sauna.
If you have the new room, then once Faye has shown you the shower, the shower icon in the gym will be unlocked. You can now shower in the gym. You may even catch Aly, Desire or Eva in the shower as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denis25

kiki9212

Nov 19, 2019
Companion mod crashes my game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 62, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 81, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 83, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 85, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

Why is this
same.. idk

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
please tell me details how i can get aly first scene. i read the walkthrough and follow. i still can't get aly first scene (arrival planegirl)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Companion mod crashes my game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 81, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 83, in execute
File "game/niceerotica_companion.rpy", line 85, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'nemod/quick_home_%s.png').

Why is this
same.. idk
You probably did not installed the mod correctly.

How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.

On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
please tell me details how i can get aly first scene. i read the walkthrough and follow. i still can't get aly first scene (arrival planegirl)
I just started a new game and it triggered as follows :
make Aly your plane girl.
at the arrival on the island go to your room, you should meet Aly on the way.

1589795578445.png

1589795689660.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where is the sauna in map can't find it
And you won't until you unlock the gym shower and win Faye's pull-up bet. That starts by getting access to the player's new room. Here's an idea, read the Guide or Puppet Master's FAQ. Better yet do a simple search as this question has been answered almost every hour on the hour for the last few days.

f95-search.gif

Reactions: 1068carl

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 18. May 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.1.1 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows and Mac.
It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.1.1 has:
8 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders (Yvette arrival)

New features and content
  • Eva gets an improved and longer arrival scene with two achievements --> still working on it
Minor improvements and changes
  • Jennifer gets a new dream image when you let her help you with weight lifting --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new phone image when she explains the pecs training --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a new dream image when you look at her chest during the arrival scene --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • All images in Yvette's arrival scene have been redone in double resolution webp format. Also the dialogue has been improved. --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
Bug fixes
  • The scene with Heather in the MC's room after her second arrival scene does repeats up to 20 times --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • Scrolling through images for your player room can lead to a crash:
    Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.
    The same can happen if you add a new image to your player room picture frames --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In Heather's first arrival scene, the second image is not displayed. Instead you see a blank screen --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • When you send a girl away, she loses 40% of her love, instead of 20% affection and 20% love --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In the intro, the number of available scenes for each character was one too low --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.2.1.1 beta --> no idea yet

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released

Hello everyone!

This is the new version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta.
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 659823 View attachment 659824 View attachment 659825 View attachment 659826
YES MY "NEIGHBOR"! THAT'S THE STUFF!

Reactions: huport

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Version 0.2.2 beta - development news (updated 18. May 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.2 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.1.0 release.​
The next release is 0.2.1.1 beta which will be an incremental update for Windows and Mac.
It will include some new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.1.1 has:
8 additional renders, videos or sound files
9 updated renders (Yvette arrival)

New features and content
  • Eva gets an improved and longer arrival scene with two achievements --> still working on it
Minor improvements and changes
  • Jennifer gets a new dream image when you let her help you with weight lifting --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Jennifer gets a new phone image when she explains the pecs training --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • Yvette gets a new dream image when you look at her chest during the arrival scene --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
  • All images in Yvette's arrival scene have been redone in double resolution webp format. Also the dialogue has been improved. --> will be part of 0.2.1.1
Bug fixes
  • The scene with Heather in the MC's room after her second arrival scene does repeats up to 20 times --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • Scrolling through images for your player room can lead to a crash:
    Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.
    The same can happen if you add a new image to your player room picture frames --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In Heather's first arrival scene, the second image is not displayed. Instead you see a blank screen --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • When you send a girl away, she loses 40% of her love, instead of 20% affection and 20% love --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1
  • In the intro, the number of available scenes for each character was one too low --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.1

Is the update going to break save games?
0.2.1.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.2.1.1 beta --> no idea yet
Ok so Bantry please help me out here and anyone else that wants to chime in. Dream sequences? When are these suppose to happen? I ask because unless I am just not recognizing them as dreams then I have not seen them yet, at least that I am aware of.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ok so Bantry please help me out here and anyone else that wants to chime in. Dream sequences? When are these suppose to happen? I ask because unless I am just not recognizing them as dreams then I have not seen them yet, at least that I am aware of.
When MC is fapping.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Dream Sequence refers to the pics you think of while masturbating.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes