SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Seen as this weekend got manic with new arrivals to the island,
I decided to grab Amy and ask Joy if it was o.k to visit the mainland for a weekend ?
Joy was stressed out with new arrivals wanting to use other peoples credentials and all wanting
the same information from her she had given out 30 times before.
In the end she said yes and gave us the keys to a private log cabin in the woods on the mainland.

So we hopped on the jet going back after dropping off some more new arrivals...

Amy_plane.jpg

Once on the mainland we made our way to the woods and the log cabin.
It was a simple abode but Amy did like the bedroom...

Amy_log_cabin.jpg

We spent the weekend having fun in the cabin and the surrounding woods...

Amy_Forest.jpg

Sadly the weekend flew by and was time to come back to the island.

Once back we decided to see what the new sauna was like.

Despite being told by numerous people it was hard to find,
after a conversation with Faye, and seeing Joy if was o.k to use at night
(cost me some company_favour but was worth it ;) )
me and Amy went over to the new sauna.

Have to say the "Architect" did a great job with the new sauna, and Amy loves it as well...

Amy_sauna.jpg

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN ART and no way represents actual events of the game )

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I thought attractiveness affected the +/- of the MC lust by those characters?

darkhound1
Small bug - early game, perusing the phone, Miriam and Mercedes eye-colour is interpreted wrong -
View attachment 661357
Eye colorfor Miriam and Mercedes is missing when you start a new game. It's only added when you use the save game patcher.
I will fix it for the next update.
If you want to fix it for your game, open the console and type:
call version_updates_0210()

About attractiveness:
  • Each girl has a basic attractiveness start value (as DuckSwim wrote, I more or less made them up based on "whatever" in 2017)
  • Your preferences on body type, height, breast size, height, etc. changes that value according to how well the girl matches your preferences. So a girl with a start value of 4 can end up as an 8 or even a 10.
  • You can change/influence the attractiveness value in the night bar as Bantry described
  • The attracitveness value has an infuence on how much lust the MC gains when interacting with the girl. Most lust changes are done like that (the attractiveness value is called sexiness internally):
    $ player.change_lust(girl.sexiness +/* modifier)
    The modifier can be +2, -2, +4 or *2 or similar

I have the same error in two different parts of the game. First it comes from the new Mod. I have no issue with the MC or the Inventory. But when I go to the girls and click on any girl I get the following error. I also get the same error when I use the contact button on the phone app. I had the phone app error in v2.0 but I thought it was just a bug and would be corrected in the new release. Now I realize it is something strictly in my configuration of the game. Anyone else encountered this error.
Thank you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something must have gone wrong with your old save game during the update to 0.1.7.
The character attribute 'is_special_character' was added with that version. But it seems it's missing in your game.

Last edited:

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Just a short question guys - sorry if it has already been asked 10 times :-D - Can I use savegames from 2.0 or will this lock me out of content? I already played quiet some time in the last version before this and don´t realy feel like a complete new start already ... Thx.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
can u share it place
Have anyouns Full Save v0.2.1.0 pls? O_O
I want a complete save file.
I really, really wish a moderator would put in HUGE BOLD EYE CATCHING TYPEFACE on the first post above the download section that A FULL SAVE FOR THIS GAME WILL NOT LET YOU ACCESS 90% OF ITS CONTENT because MANY EVENTS AND SCENES ARE NOT REPEATABLE

The only way to consistently provide "full saves" for every release is for someone to do what the following user has done, which requires literally saving before every single major scene in the game in order to make them "repeatable".

Save
Same as always, has a completed save of this version and the last. A save to the start of every girls scenes for convenience. And everything else. Have fun.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Help?

I don't know anything about rnpy :cry::ROFLMAO:
It appears you might be playing a compressed version. Is that correct? Also, did you make any changes to the preferences or add a mod or something before receiving this crash? What were you doing right before the crash?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I really, really wish a moderator would put in HUGE BOLD EYE CATCHING TYPEFACE on the first post above the download section that A FULL SAVE FOR THIS GAME WILL NOT LET YOU ACCESS 90% OF ITS CONTENT because MANY EVENTS AND SCENES ARE NOT REPEATABLE

The only way to consistently provide "full saves" for every release is for someone to do what the following user has done, which requires literally saving before every single major scene in the game in order to make them "repeatable".
Ah... Anyway... Game is not perfercet... I wanna say more, ugless...
Wiotoud Mode play is just Boring Grinding and not all NPC have real fap-fap contet...

Stronsher

Dec 6, 2017
It appears you might be playing a compressed version. Is that correct? Also, did you make any changes to the preferences or add a mod or something before receiving this crash? What were you doing right before the crash?
download the compressed file, I extracted it, maybe the compressed is corrupt.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Well, crossed 2000 so a render is in order.

Could easily put a HI fan art together but weekend's get that already.
So am going to do something a bit different.

I posted this render of Sakura (Yumiko) some pages back (click the spoiler to see)
But that's not the original work.
It is a HI version of another work I made first.

I often do that, make one or the other and then switch back and forth.
No reason to let something that works stop at one girl.

I do change the lighting and other things to match what is happening of course.
So not a one-to-one copy.

The render below is the original.

View attachment 662020

And again, a small question, which city/cities are we in?

Dang, she is gorgeous!!!! I just wanna know her name so I know what to call her in my dreams!

• Haha
Reactions: DuckSwim and Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes