brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Quick question: Do the gym shower activities show up on the phone activities/events/scenes? I was trying to see if I ever walked in on Aly when the "do not enter" sign wasn't up.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Quick question: Do the gym shower activities show up on the phone activities/events/scenes? I was trying to see if I ever walked in on Aly when the "do not enter" sign wasn't up.
Only achievement related to your question that I know of is: Aly takes a shower with you in the gym.

Reactions: brianiac

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
I have done 2 training with Amy ... and I am missing a third training .... she will warn me by cell ... when will the third training be?

D

Deleted member 2069402

Most body information for women tells when asked.
Her age is known when taking a hotshot.
But how do you usually get this information?
It's not about this character, it's about the general case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Most body information for women tells when asked.
Her age is known when taking a hotshot.
But how do you usually get this information?
It's not about this character, it's about the general case.
The girl must tell you that info, so far it's through hotshot or quest (like Amy).

Reactions: junior366

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the Hetaher apology TF event? I sent her home, she came back with only 60/100 love, which I believe isnt enough to trgger the event; she just teases you and thats it. Anyone able to acquire this event and able to offer any advice?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the Hetaher apology TF event? I sent her home, she came back with only 60/100 love, which I believe isnt enough to trgger the event; she just teases you and thats it. Anyone able to acquire this event and able to offer any advice?
The apology happens in the room, you must be there.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Hi all,

Sorry it this has been asked before, but I can't figure this out. Reading the walkthrough wasn't very clear (for me) on this specific point didn't clarify this (at least, for me).

Just a small doubt. What's the trigger for the last stage of Amy love quest (the implant removal)?
Is it a wish from Joy office, or making Amy have 5 golden trophies?

On the wishes part, I guess I've reached the end for the current version (no more wishes available). Last wish I completed was the Heather nurse outift.

As for the trophies, i've been giving all my attention to Amy for a couple of sequential weeks, but the quest doesn't trigger.

Is it maybe something related with the previous stage on Amy quest line? My save from v 0.2.0.0 was a bit chaotic (I cheated through some values and I broke some stuff), but on current version 0.2.1.0 I was able to conclude the 4th (??) stage successfully (as least, I think so. but the order of the subquests was a bit messed up, the last subquest I concluded was the orange dress, which I think is one of the first subquests).

Any specific way to trigger the 5th stage? Or, in alternative, if anyone has a save on that point, I could manage from that.

Thanks in advance.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi all,

Sorry it this has been asked before, but I can't figure this out. Reading the walkthrough wasn't very clear (for me) on this specific point didn't clarify this (at least, for me).

Just a small doubt. What's the trigger for the last stage of Amy love quest (the implant removal)?
Is it a wish from Joy office, or making Amy have 5 golden trophies?

On the wishes part, I guess I've reached the end for the current version (no more wishes available). Last wish I completed was the Heather nurse outift.

As for the trophies, i've been giving all my attention to Amy for a couple of sequential weeks, but the quest doesn't trigger.

Is it maybe something related with the previous stage on Amy quest line? My save from v 0.2.0.0 was a bit chaotic (I cheated through some values and I broke some stuff), but on current version 0.2.1.0 I was able to conclude the 4th (??) stage successfully (as least, I think so. but the order of the subquests was a bit messed up, the last subquest I concluded was the orange dress, which I think is one of the first subquests).

Any specific way to trigger the 5th stage? Or, in alternative, if anyone has a save on that point, I could manage from that.

Thanks in advance.
At one point Amy will come to your room asking to win her 5 trophies to leave the island for her boobs job (hug, kiss, accept all of he invitation at the pool, dinner etc, make her win the wet t-shirt and butt contest).
Amy coming to your room happens after Joy send you an appointment to explain the wishes/desires mini quest.

HOW DO I COMPLETE THE QUEST TO RAISE AMY’S STATS?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE : if you have cheated Amy's stats maybe it broke something in your current saved game. You can find saves in this thread, there are posts with them a couple pages back, use search.

Reactions: brianiac and amvg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just want know is that android veraion the latest 1 ?
Nothing against all the fine folks that update and upload to the OP of the thread, but if you really want to make sure your get and have the latest version in any flavor, visit the developer's Patreon page.

Reactions: brianiac

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
the event for Jessica and Heather posing at the beach:

The tricky thing about the Heather-Jessica event is that having both at the beach at the same time doesn't guarantee it. If you walk on the beach with Heather at noon, let's say, what matters isn't whether Jessica is on the beach at noon but whether she's on the beach at 12:30, half an hour later. What you need to do is save your game, then scout out the beach. Stand there and hit the "wait 30 minutes" button repeatedly. When you see Heather show up, note the time, then hit "wait 30 minutes" again. If Jessica is on the beach now, you're golden; load your savegame and play through until Heather shows up, then ask her out on a walk. If Jessica is not on the beach, keep going.

is pure bullshit.
does darkhound wants to add another event with 100 specific criteria? yea why not add in rng too while we're at it. just stupid.

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
because of the guess -who bug

what happened if we cancle that minigame

can we play it again later after the bug fixed?

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
got this error can not ignore and when i rollback it comes up again. any help would be appreciated

File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 335, in script
��oBb��*�zA �����}v=\�����sH!��
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1259, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1008, in load
self.w, self.h))
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 616, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.subsurface
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.0
Mon May 25 10:55:23 2020

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
got this error can not ignore and when i rollback it comes up again. any help would be appreciated

File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1259, in load
surf = cache.get(self.image)
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\patri\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.1.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1008, in load
self.w, self.h))
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 616, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.subsurface
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.1.0
Mon May 25 10:55:23 2020
Better to attach the traceback.txt file than copy/past the file content :)

Without context on when and where it happens I will assume it's because of the room wallpapers (that error can occur because of it) so open the console (shift+O) and type in the following commands :

player.room2_picture_index_left = -1
player.room2_picture_index_middle = -1
player.room2_picture_index_right = -1

This will reset the room wallpaper.

Reactions: brianiac and CBMax
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes