• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Did you not see the post a couple posts above yours? It was taken directly from darkhound1's Patreon page. 2nd paragraph, highlighted in yellow, it tells you the next release will be 0.2.3.0. Here it is from the Patreon page.

View attachment 820847
I did see it. I interpreted the announcement of next release of 0.2.3 to mean that 0.2.2 was previously released. But I saw no such announcement for that over the past few months. I show 0.2.1 as the most current available version. Is that correct? Or did I miss an update? Does this announcement mean Darkhound intends to skip a number?

Yes, I was a math major in college.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well 0.2.2.0 is already out. At least that is what my opening screen says. The same is listed on the Patreon page.

Capture.PNG

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
OK. I see my confusion. I'm getting my numbers wrong. My question was about 2.2.2. This number was referred to in a post on 8/30, but all subsequent posts discuss 2.3.0. I guess Darkhound later decided to abandon 2.2.2 update in favor of the 2.3.0 you mentioned.

Sorry for the hassle.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Don't you see anything about an Android update?
Nothing about an Android version posted yet. However, typically the next major update (in this case 0.2.3.0) will be followed by a minor update/Bugfix (0.2.3.1?) and that includes the Android update. If you look on the OP or the developer's Patreon page, the Android version is still 0.2.2.1.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
OMG it's so nice to see more content of the muscle girl Merecedes!! :love:
It will be so nice watch a scene with her fully muscle, a scene that can make Ivy and Amy envious.
I remember that Mercedes said that she work out on the gym in late night.

It will be nice eventually too a new arm wrestling contest between the ladies (y)
Congrats to everyone! great job!!

MACDEATH

Sep 18, 2020
Hi, i have a problem with amy´s shake, i can not give it to her....
i have the quest, i have the shake, she is in the gym but its not possible, and i don´t know why

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, i have a problem with amy´s shake, i can not give it to her....
i have the quest, i have the shake, she is in the gym but its not possible, and i don´t know why
Have you tried talking with her? Or tried giving it to her like you would give a gift or flowers? A little more info is needed before giving an answer.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
How can I continue Eva's Breast Story?
I just follow the 'Spoilerland' by letting Eva win the contest, but not conversation, just sex!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How can I continue Eva's Breast Story?
I just follow the 'Spoilerland' by letting Eva win the contest, but not conversation, just sex!
There's more to the quest than just letting Eva win a contest. Have you walked on the beach, visited with Joy, etc.?

MACDEATH

Sep 18, 2020
@summom i´ve made the same misstake, you have to talk to her again at the beach the the quest change to talk with her in your room ( see attached screen) eva.JPG

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
@Bantry....you should realy check the attached screenshot...the gift button opens the available gifts page and this side is emtpy....
View attachment 821830
If memory serves me well, it's a "trigger" scene (like when you go out or in your room you can catch a girl showering), ie: when you click on the "gym" icone, the specific scene where you catch Amy at the gym triggers then you will be able to give her the shake.
NOTE : I am not 100% sure, it was a long time ago.
Edit: and just in case, you didn't say if you tried the "talk to" option ? (double checking all possibilities I could think of).

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

norb82

Sep 19, 2018

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
That's a pretty high speed system there. My 1st was something called an Altair 8800b. Had to load the boot system through toggle switches on the front panel. Only way to get one was to build it yourself.
Next came my Atari 800. No hard drive. Did have a cassette tape drive though. Took about 30 min to load 8k program. Either that or type things in LINE BY LINE. This was some state of the art graphics in the early 80's. I coulda made MILLIONS - wrote a few lines of BASIC that turned a joystick into a mouse - in 1980.
This was the store ad for Atari:

You could prolly play a stripped down version of Holiday Island on the system, but the graphics might be a little rough and fuzzy lol

jholcjholc

Jan 23, 2019
how long does it take for Amy to leave to get her implants removed, its been several in game weeks is there some hidden trigger ?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes