zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am just curious about something. How does Darkhound determine which girls are Tier 1, 2 or 3? Is it is personal preference? Or does he get feedback from us players somehow? Can he see which girls get the most attention? Do the answers given to Yumiko at night bar feed information somewhere? Or does something go on for patreon subscribers only?

Maybe its none of the above.
I don't think tiers is a concept Darkhound himself necessarily follows. It is more something of the followers. Search the thread as there has a lot of math been going on to determine tiers and to relate the content girls were receiving to their (patron) rank. Darkhound certainly is here and responding here as well. But the patrons provide him with the money for the hardware to do all this on. So he has to take patron preferences into account as well. But in the end it is all his decision. I think most people are fairly happy with them. You can't please all people all the time but he is making an effort.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I am just curious about something. How does Darkhound determine which girls are Tier 1, 2 or 3? Is it is personal preference? Or does he get feedback from us players somehow? Can he see which girls get the most attention? Do the answers given to Yumiko at night bar feed information somewhere? Or does something go on for patreon subscribers only?

Maybe its none of the above.
2 years or less ago, Dark did a poll for the top 3 girls (Yvette 1, Heather 2, Amy 3).
For the tier, I guess he used feedback from here and his patreon page.
I don't think the girls will be able to move from a tier to another.

Yvette_Heather_Amy_winner1.jpg

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
All that ranking is problematic, because you always get "cluster effects".
The top 3 girls would probably still all be in the top 3, with Yvette still clear number 1.
After that it will get less clear. Last poll, Heather became second with a clear advantage over Amy. This might have changed by now, since Amy has become something like the "tester girl" for most new stuff.

The ranking after the top 3 will get even more complicated.
You have girls with special attributes. Let's take Faye. In a ranking she always does good, because there are enough guys out there who like them really big up front and in that case often size beats anything else.
So her score in a ranking is high (e.g. better than Alice).
But if I'd make a direct comparison between e.g. Alice and Faye, Alice would win, because if there are no Yvette, Amy, Heather options, Alice will easily beat Faye.
Still Faye is tier 1 and Alice is tier 2.
You could ask if this is fair. Well, diversity is key here. That's why I haven't scraped the tier 3 girls and they still get new content every now and then.

The tier concept is something that helps to decide which girl "should" get new content and what is still missing for a girl to have similar content compared to the other girls that are part of the same tier. It's a lot more important for the lower tiers 2 and 3. For tier 1, almost every basic thing is available for all girls by now.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
The top 3 girls would probably still all be in the top 3, with Yvette still clear number 1.
After that it will get less clear. Last poll, Heather became second with a clear advantage over Amy. This might have changed by now, since Amy has become something like the "tester girl" for most new stuff.

You have girls with special attributes. Let's take Faye. In a ranking she always does good, because there are enough guys out there who like them really big up front and in that case often size beats anything else.
But if I'd make a direct comparison between e.g. Alice and Faye, Alice would win, because if there are no Yvette, Amy, Heather options, Alice will easily beat Faye.
You could ask if this is fair. Well, diversity is key here. That's why I haven't scraped the tier 3 girls and they still get new content every now and then.

The tier concept is something that helps to decide which girl "should" get new content and what is still missing for a girl to have similar content compared to the other girls that are part of the same tier. It's a lot more important for the lower tiers 2 and 3. For tier 1, almost every basic thing is available for all girls by now.
Great ranking explaination on Faye!! That Alice beating Faye stuff, that's crazy talk lol!!! Knew I chose well with Faye.:D

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Just out of curiousity, shouldn't Jennifer's stats unlock after she tell you story about transformation work done by Joy? I think she mentiones pretty much all of them during her story...

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Finally got that elusive Yumiko easter egg. Was starting my day with a cup of Poo :p and finishing Hotshots with Aly. Quarters came up. Seen the first prompt where is says gotta good feeling about this..bang!!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018

Very interesting explanation. Of course I agree with you that in a vacuum Alice would beat Faye.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes