Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
this game is so hard...i want save file...
Easier to extract all the RPA packages to get all the artwork. Since this is a sandbox game, all a 'save' file will get you is a bunch of pictures and some animations. You'll miss out on about 75 - 80% of the game. Still, if that's all you want, just do a search within this thread as some have been posted already. You can even find info about 'Saves' within the Guide.

Reactions: SiJa and junior366

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
this game is so hard...i want save file...
You do know what a sandbox game is right? Getting a save file from someone else will get you their achievements, but that's all. Read the guide and then start playing, you'll be glad you did. If you're not the reading type, then go ahead and delete it now, and save all of us the heartache of you griping how hard the game is!

Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Well, for lack of better wording in what is more or less just a half sentence in the overview, I named it "flow logic".
Probably not a great term.

What it will mean is something that's hopefully going to change how the game feels quite a lot.

Right now the game is (apart from some longer quest lines) mostly stateless, meaning the girls don't seem to remember anything you did with them before.
Since it's a sandbox game, it will be too complicated to make everything statefull.
But there are some areas where things can be improved, and that's what I'm working on.
Here are some examples of new game functionality (not all will be included in 0.2.3):
  • A girl gets very angry in a scene or event, but she doesn't talk about it ever again. You can just interact with her like nothing happened. This is going to change now. The girl will "remember" what happened and will let you know that she doesn't want to have a drink with you, because...
  • Events will have different routes depending on how well you know the girl (e.g. if you had sex already or if she gave you a titfuck). This will be used in Alice's new beach jog and ocean binucular spy scene. If she cathes you and you're not close or have been intimate with her, she will get very angry. If you have seen her topless, had sex and your relationship is further advanced, she will onyl scold you and teh scene will take a different route.
  • Girls will be able to send "free text" notes and/or sextings based on timer run downs. This will be used in conunction with the first of this list. Girl gets angry and doesn't talk to you for 8 hours (just an example). If you try to have a drink or workout with her, she will tell you she's still angry because of what you did (e.g. spy on her at the beach with your binoculars). when the 8 hour cooldown period is over, she could invite you to a drink in the nightbar, or just tell you that she's no longer angry with you. if she overdid it, she could even send a little "make good" image of her.
  • An very angry girl might demand "compensation" in order to interact with you again. E.g. a present, or an excuse or...
  • Depening on the type of girl, love/affection, etc., she might get jealous or angry when you kiss or grope other girls in front of her too often. She might even send you a text complaining about it.
Making the MC's interactions with the girls more nuanced based on MC's prior experience with the girls is a wonderful planned change. Thank you for trying this out!

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well, for lack of better wording in what is more or less just a half sentence in the overview, I named it "flow logic".
Probably not a great term.

What it will mean is something that's hopefully going to change how the game feels quite a lot.

Right now the game is (apart from some longer quest lines) mostly stateless, meaning the girls don't seem to remember anything you did with them before.
Since it's a sandbox game, it will be too complicated to make everything statefull.
But there are some areas where things can be improved, and that's what I'm working on.
Here are some examples of new game functionality (not all will be included in 0.2.3):
  • A girl gets very angry in a scene or event, but she doesn't talk about it ever again. You can just interact with her like nothing happened. This is going to change now. The girl will "remember" what happened and will let you know that she doesn't want to have a drink with you, because...
  • Events will have different routes depending on how well you know the girl (e.g. if you had sex already or if she gave you a titfuck). This will be used in Alice's new beach jog and ocean binucular spy scene. If she cathes you and you're not close or have been intimate with her, she will get very angry. If you have seen her topless, had sex and your relationship is further advanced, she will onyl scold you and teh scene will take a different route.
  • Girls will be able to send "free text" notes and/or sextings based on timer run downs. This will be used in conunction with the first of this list. Girl gets angry and doesn't talk to you for 8 hours (just an example). If you try to have a drink or workout with her, she will tell you she's still angry because of what you did (e.g. spy on her at the beach with your binoculars). when the 8 hour cooldown period is over, she could invite you to a drink in the nightbar, or just tell you that she's no longer angry with you. if she overdid it, she could even send a little "make good" image of her.
  • An very angry girl might demand "compensation" in order to interact with you again. E.g. a present, or an excuse or...
  • Depening on the type of girl, love/affection, etc., she might get jealous or angry when you kiss or grope other girls in front of her too often. She might even send you a text complaining about it.
Fuzzy logic you mean ?

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

izaro

Nov 3, 2018
I'm not getting far with the girls, I've already played poker and won, and nothing happens, what was different so far was a blowjob, how do you get to sex?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes