summom

Dec 2, 2018
If Natasha is in island, I can't trigger Yvette's nightmare scene. Only Natasha visits me during the night.
But If Natasha isn't, I can trigger the Yvette's scene. What's the problem?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If Natasha is in island, I can't trigger Yvette's nightmare scene. Only Natasha visits me during the night.
As far as I know it is completely random. What do you mean by 'triggering' it? Loading a save until you get it? What proof do you have that it really is as you say? You may just be having random bad luck.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Both scenes can trigger if the 2 girls are on the island, it's random.
Also, the more a night visit is triggered, the "cooldown" days for this scene increase each time.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
There's a few posts here that discuss that. Search.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Question: if Amy is from Germany wouldn't that imply that Alice is from Germany too? Is there any reference to that?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Question: if Amy is from Germany wouldn't that imply that Alice is from Germany too? Is there any reference to that?
I will put this answer to your question behind a spoiler tag as some people may not want to know the answer to this question...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: zapallbugs

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I will put this answer to your question behind a spoiler tag as some people may not want to know the answer to this question...
To add to SiJa's explanation ...

Reactions: SiJa and zapallbugs

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Uhm, why do I have <unknown> next to Age for all the girls?
I swear I've asked them all the info they could give me, such as weight, height, etc.

Is there a secret way to get that info listed there on my phone?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Uhm, why do I have <unknown> next to Age for all the girls?
I swear I've asked them all the info they could give me, such as weight, height, etc.

Is there a secret way to get that info listed there on my phone?
If they haven't told you themselves, the only way to get the information is to use the Companion Mod. Right now, knowing their age, doesn't really have any impact on the game.

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I thought Renee was Canadian (her skating history would point that way) and Heather Irish?
The info is from the Hotshots game, so I would say it's correct.
But if you can prove me wrong, happy to apologise and correct :)

Renee is a typical French name as well, so I originally thought she was French, so could have been French/Canadian :unsure:

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks for the latest update, I just waiting for the new updates before playing the game again. It a highly valuable game to venture and play, enjoying the sandbox game very muchly.

Reactions: Bantry

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I am just curious about something. How does Darkhound determine which girls are Tier 1, 2 or 3? Is it is personal preference? Or does he get feedback from us players somehow? Can he see which girls get the most attention? Do the answers given to Yumiko at night bar feed information somewhere? Or does something go on for patreon subscribers only?

Maybe its none of the above.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes